Why do Mexiniggers hate their own country so much that they feel the need to illegally enter mine?

Why do Mexiniggers hate their own country so much that they feel the need to illegally enter mine?

Why can they not make their own country great instead of shitting up this one? We shit it up enough, we do not need help.

Why do Americans hate their country so much that they feel that they have to go "muh heritage" and move to Europe?

Because Brits and Dutch imported niggers before you got BTFO, and liberals are importing beaners.

What could have been a white utopia was ruined by brits,dutch,and mexicans.

fuck off grandpa

That would take effort.

this is where i feel that lazy mexican meme started

The real question is, if Mexicans and fucking Mudslimes hate this country so much, why immigrate here in the first fucking place.

I do not believe foreigners have any right to come and oppose anything about this culture. If you don't/didn't like it and support it, then don't fucking come here in the first place.

>too lazy to fix own country
>illegally enter a more prosperous country to leech benefits
>this is not lazy, it is stunning and brave

Castizo ruling class doesn't want the mestizo lower class shitting up their country so they encourage them to move to the U.S. and when we cry foul they pretend that we rayciss against la raza y la familia pinches gringos

Amerishits eternally and completely BTFO

ANALY DESTROYED

BUTTBLASTED

HEMORROIDEAD

RECTUM DESTRUCTUM

ASS ROASTED

REKTALLY REKTED

ANUSSPASMED

its a rational action for lower class but no, its not respectable

>argentina
>white

>running away from your problems instead of fixingf them is a rational action if you are in the lower class

Americans don't, by and large, move to Europe.

Why was your continent so shit that millions of you guys abandoned it to move here?

Due to the drug war the US started in the 70s, production moved south to Mexico where the police were less able to mitigate ... cartels ... massive violence... better life in U.S....

then why did you faggots leave england? go back niggers

>then why did you faggots leave england?

Because of guys like this.

They don't hate Mexico. They're just too stupid to survive here. As in any country, one must earn his work. Most of those immigrants pieces of shit think money is free in America just waiting for them to grab it .

I appreciate your honesty. When the wall is built I hope your family are hired as contractors.

USA = 1st world
1st world = welfare

Mexico = 3rd world
3rd world = no welfare

the USA is better than any European country, why would we leave?

Hey what am I looking at and where can I find more

>Why do Mexiniggers hate their own country so much that they feel the need to illegally enter mine?
they don't hate it, there are no jobs here. many other problems too, but that's the main one
>Why can they not make their own country great instead of shitting up this one? We shit it up enough, we do not need help.
because they are culturally and racially inferior, and the US government keeps letting them in

simple

>he prefers B. H. Obama as his head of state

it's literally the last one

put it this way, if you live in a shit area in the US, say some shit trailer trash park in some shit kicker flyover state, and someone literally gives you the option saying 'if you get to california you can live in an affluent neighborhood with a free house + oh the commie government there will give you free education for your kids (miles better than the one in your shit area), free benefits and all that

all you have to do is take the trip there, would you do it?

everyone except the mentally retarded would take the offer man

thats literally it
the main issue with americans that don't understand why the mexicans immigrate have never experienced true poverty in a shit third world country

go take a trip to any third world country and go see for yourself how shit it is

living in some shitty one bedroom apartment with 10 people in it busting your ass off for 50$ a day doing gardening work is way fucking better than living in some shit third world country like mexico

not only that, but theres hope for your kids too, in places like CA with their fucking dream act where they literally let illegals go to any fucking university in the state for FREE

why wouldn't you take the risk and cross illegally into a country if it meant providing literally a life you would never imagine of back in your home country for your children?

just get rid of all the fucking benefits for the illegals, crack down on actual deportations and all that and they will cease coming

except we know that won't happen, if there was actually a deportation force we'd see all these sob stories on the MSM of how 'omg the govt is tearing families apart boo hoo'

and it won't happen with trump either, as you see with his fucking softening on immigration
they probably will get the wall and secure the border, but they'll probably grant amnesty or some kind of second class residency to the people already here

>mapleniggers prefer obongo's gay white lover and the queens crust cunt as prime minister and monarch.

>
not just that , the opportunities in the US are far greater than in Mexico

Class distinction is insane, theres little social and economic mobility in Mexico

govt keeps letting them in is correct
and its not just the jobs and the cartels and the corruption, its just a shittier place to live

Indeed. I also prefer living in the first world. Come visit and see it for yourself sometime. You don't even need to concoct a "blown across the river while drunk" ruse to signal your escape attempt. Just get a passport.

>Come to America
>Take our jorbs
>Exploit our programs
>Get a fully funded education
>Burn American flag while waving a Mexican one

>Indeed. I also prefer living in the first world. Come visit and see it for yourself sometime

No thanks,Snowcoon: I do not like gay pride parades and minivans enough to visit that shitstained tundra you call home.

Forgot that those things didn't exist in the US. My mistake.

We have our own set of unique problems to deal with, a little different than yours but no less annoying.

I'd say your problems are significantly more perilous.

For you.

We only come over for the white pussy.

White girls are freaks.

And they like colored men better.

Unfortunately for you most of them have herpes. Why do you think we don't want to fuck them?

Most of Mexico is impoverished shit. Their culture is good but they have shit wages, standard of living, crime rates.

>Their culture is good

See that's the thing: Other than cartels/beheadings I actually appreciate Mexican culture...when it stays the fuck in Mexico where it belongs.

Most latin american countries are fucked beyond repair, nobody there wants to waste their lives in vain

>Their culture is good
elaborate? I'm curious

Well, your women know their place that's for fucking sure. Mexican catholic family structure is respectable as fuck.

don't cut it for me, but ok, if that's your thing