Actually believing this man is a conservative

>Actually believing this man is a conservative
>New York "billionaire"
>changes his core beliefs every six years
>falling for the trump meme
>trump
>meme

Conservatives are shit. I like this new Republican party.

this, fuck the old republicans

The GOP is dead.

There are no more conservatives, they're all populists and nationalists.

what have they conserved?

I don't care what Trump is. He has my vote.

Mute and hidden the CTR shill
Enjoy your lose becaus of your corruption

Yes Trump is a fucking meme but at least he opened a path to new parties left and right.

Just remember he had overwhelming support when he said he was going to deport all the illegals. People won't forget that.

>thinking any of this matters at this point

There isn't a new Republican Party. It's still the same just with a group of retards clinging on to it like a herpe

Then he changed his mind.

He is part of the establishment but he says jokes. Congrats Sup Forums, you have your candidate!!

>non arguments

>Actually believing pol cares about muh real conservatism

Are you looking for the Nazi board?

You're in the wrong place, it's actually the board called "Sup Forums"

Don't know why everyone keeps coming here...

Thank you for correcting the record, please lurk more and learn how to greentext you stupid fucking newfag

Trumps money is in real estate. Real estate people don't like Wall Street people. Everyone knows that except the OP. Fag

Lmfao I'm actually on this shit everyday pretty much. It's crazy how you actually fell for this CTR meme. If you unironically think anyone who disagrees with your safety space is a paid troll on Sup Forums you might be a retard.

They'll cure your autism one day senpai

>a fucking leaf

Which breitbart article told you this Lmfaooo

I've been on this website for 11 years on and off mostly on Sup Forums but I've been on Sup Forums lurking for almost a year. It's crazy how anyone who violates your safety space you quickly react with no argument. It's pretty much scripted

Vote Hillary!
Hillary wants war and less police in nigger neighbourhoods. Hillary wants abortion. Nigger death for all.

Trump won't provide that.

#HeilHillary #imwithher

Thank you for correcting my record (TM)

You sound like such a fucking cuck

>11 years on Sup Forums
>still don't know how to greentext