What do you think the October surprise is?

What do you think the October surprise is?

I think it's going to be a video of Hilary Clinton using the N word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assange will get suicided by then

1. A direct piece of evidence, proving that Benghazi was completely orchestrated by Hillary Clinton to protect her private email server, which was discovered by Stevens.
2. A video recorded by Huma Abedin, in which several heads of government (several nations.) collaborate against the interests of their respective nations to saudi interests.

Its gonna be fun

Confirmation that aliens are indeed controlling the mind of Donald Trump.

>But where's the October?

That's the surprise!

youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

direct collaboration between HRC and the Saudis.

He's worse than Milo.

Every leak is supposedly going to be the 'next big thing', each one is more underwhelming than the last.

I don't understand why he hypes shit. Just leak it.

He can't because the American general public is retarded and will forget about it in a week. He's waiting for the debates.

bombshell in Trump's tax returns and ties to Moscow

But why bother telling us about it now? Just wait til October

Can't tell if "October Surprise" sounds more like a drink or a sex move.
Or a band name.

is there any reason you can't use the word "nigger" on four chan dot come?

Keep people interested. You're still talking about it, aren't you?

Plus, releasing it close to the debates gives mainstream media no time to fabricate a story or shape a pro-Clinton narrative, and whatever the leak(s) is/are will have to be key talking points during the debates. She will need to either A.) acknowledge the substance of the leak and tell the truth, or B.) create a lie on the spot. Without somebody to write a speech for her beforehand, I don't think B. will go over well for her.

The same reason Trump hasn't released his tax returns. Timing

See, Trump is letting the left focus on this meaningless tax shit so they don't even bother trying to dig up other scandals on him. They just keep saying "why won't he release them" and he knows that it placates them

Julian is waiting until October because he knows that the ruling elite still harbor the idea they can pull their candidate out of the shitter and polish her up, or just cheat it.
But by October, it will be to late for them to replace her with an effective solution that's proven to be in line with their gameplan.

Like Hillary's uranium deal with Moscow? Why do you people even bother? Stick to Reddit like a good cuck.

A sex tape

Oh my fucking god can you stop talking about this worthless fat hack? Grow up and stop reaching for straws.

THIS

>using the N word

Ah poppycock!!! Our Queen of the Alt-Right doesn't merely use the n word she pushes for the murder of their babies!!! #ImWithHer

I'd normally think this is bait but the Clinton alt-right show invaders might not know about IDs.

Based off of how the DNC leak unfolded and what Assange said his team was shooting for in last night's Kelly interview, a series of leaks coinciding with times where the odds of info going viral will be highest. A very probable candidate would be in the run-ups to one or more of the debates, as Trump will almost certainly bring up their contents on-stage.

Kim Dotcom also claims to have or know about something that he's convinced will drop on Clinton's birthday of October 26th, but I don't know how good his track record with leaks is.

i have it on good authority that it will be a video of her participating in a ritual sacrifice/witnessing the sexual murder of a slave.

the video was taken in belgium in 2011.

No, Assange is protected by Putin.

Waiting that long is risky though, it better be horribly damning evidence that will send her behind bars.

MRIs

If the DNC Emails didn't change a thing then whatever he releases won't either.

A video of her and Bill raping, torturing and killing children will not stop her. The fix is in.

this

He has to time it perfectly so that the Carlos Slim Times and the Bezos Post and the Clinton News Network can't fabricate a counter story.

This is a serious point here...

We all know that she's lying about her health issues. The media is covering it up, her campaign is denying it.

My question... what are the odds that she has another brain seizure right in the middle of the debate? Her handlers couldn't run up to her and say "it's OK, keep talking" like they did the last time.

Probably more detailed info on the head crack and how it gave her split personalities or some shit. Depending on when you're talking to her, she could be the nicest old lady you ever met, or a twisted fucking globalist who barbells people to death.

What would be the odds they have a plant in the audience that rushes the stage or cause a distraction so they can get her off stage?

With children

HRC and Trump working together, both disqualified and Obama third term.

>Obama third term
Yea right