?????? Could someone explain the joke please?

?????? Could someone explain the joke please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgMuCNqEfeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chuck owned it.

Is it lazy i or lazy one (greek)?

Wandering I passed it down to Wandering II who in turn sold it after not being able to create a male heir.

Whoa, that joke works on so many levels.

"Fuck it. It's season 27. I'm not going to miss dinner over this show."

Matt Growning is such an idiotic coward. None of his shit jokes are funny and they're not clever either. They're autistic at best and cancerous and unfunny at worst.

Glad he's dying from alcoholism right now.

Exactly how many "formerly" jokes are there in the Simpsons

Too many it seems

Hi Seth MacFarlane!

back to >>>/reddit/ pleb

Is that Native American actually Smiling Joe Fishin in disguise? That'd be the plot twist of the century.

hahahah, I miss classic simpsons

The former name was better but then they changed it to something bland but more politically correct.
Did I get it?

It used to be called Formerlazy Ranchering Nudist Farm presented by Chuck's Sneed and SheenTM

It even branched out into other shows.

The Joke is that the ranch is called 'Lazy I' which read phonetically would be 'lazy-eye' which is a reference to 'lazy eye', a condition where the pupils of one's eyes are not always looking in the same direction.

The second part of the joke is that it was formerly a nudist colony called 'Wandering I', which as we have learned from the initial part should be read phonetically as 'wandering-eye'. Wandering eye is when one's gaze focuses on something, especially something that is taboo or impolite to stare at. As it is a nudist colony it is implied the objects being stared at are other peoples genitals/secondary sexual characteristics and thus is a crude piece of humour.

youre full of shit

I don't get it. Are they trying to make a play on "wandering eye" as in, somebody who checks people out when they shoudn't? But that would mean the only connection between the two was the presence of the letter I, which would make for a terrible joke.

I'm completely at a loss.

What is the connection between lazy eyes and ranches? The connection between wandering eyes and a nudist colony makes sense.

hes full of shit dont even listen to him hes gonna fuck your shit up, i know that user

You don't know me boy.
I would say Lazy-eye is a typical quality in cowboys/other people in the west.

i know your quite the asshole

Can I get some Chuck posts please

I think you have me confused with someone else buddy

Fuck and suck outa here Chucklehead

the way this is drawn is unsettling

I thought it was a reference to Hedonism II.

The fuck?

There was a very famous comedy club called The Hungry i.

Wouldn't bulls-eye be something more wild west related?

is it the blocked windows on the blue building? that bothers me too

oh no faggot I saw your name your that user you dont know whats coming for you

>keks in kekistani

?

*aaaaAAAAAAaaaa*

Obviously supposed to be Lazy Eye and Wandering Eye.

The joke is just vision puns. A "wandering eye" at a nudist colony means you're checking out all the nudies.

Lazy Eye is just a play on having a lazy eye and how ranches and the slow lifestyle is sometimes referred to as "Lazy" - not as in uninspired, but as in slow.

>the beta barn
literally what my neighbors call my house IRL

Groening hasn't been writing for the show in decades, he retired with his money.

I don't understand please help

The Simpsons
Formerly good

Sneed posting is only for seasons 1-9 only. Any other seasons are fucking trash and are unworthy chuck tier nonsense

(formerly winter)

Daily reminder that Sneed is a Christian meme:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgMuCNqEfeM

I feel like this should be clever but I can't figure out why.

its an off brand chucks fuck and suck