Why do middle class white people hate gentrification even though they cause it?

Why do middle class white people hate gentrification even though they cause it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno know lamo

Its libs but Libs like to tell other people how to live without actually abiding by those rules.

>whites cause it
We have to literally reclaim neighborhoods because the jungle monkeys STILL can't into society.

>blame all your problems on buzzwords
>use it as an excuse to riot
>???
>Profit

Because people are used to participation trophies. Gentrification is simply competition in action.

They want to feel superior and intelligent because they are following the herd of leftist sheep. Also, they have a skewed perception of reality, and often see themselves as poor people who are being oppressed by the upper classes, which triggers me, as the son of a heroin addict and teenage girl born on a council estate.

interesting that gentrification= bad
niggers moving into my neighborhood (basically shit-ification)=good

Because unlike us, when they drive by the local hospital they don't see all the section 8 housing and ghettos.
They just see shitty traffic and a time delay for their route
also
>middle class
>still existing

>why do rich white people hate gentrification even though they cause it?
Fix'd
Middle class folks love a clean neighborhood

why does anyone hate gentrification?
>be poor nigger
>live in shitty neighborhood with low property values
>stupid hipsters with deep pockets move to area
>bring ritzy businesses and shit with them
>property values shoot up
>sit on property for as long as I can pay the taxes
>sell that bitch at 5x what I paid for it
>get the hell out of there and use the revenue to improve my fucking life
the nigger mind truly is a feeble one; unable to cease an opportunity holding it by the hand

Watch the south park episode.

Also fuck this new left, I miss the old left, the fdr style left.

>class war

What kind of war was it when groids took over the neighborhoods and ruined them in the first place?

Gentrification *is* fighting back.

>that whole pic
>the brave niggers of Haiti

wew that shit makes me kek

>niggers
>owning property
You know they're renting that shit.

This is a topic that hits home all too well.

I grew up in Pilsen, a Hispanic neighborhood of Chicago during the '90s, and let me tell you, it was a fucking gangland. Pilsen is an area of Chicago that has the most gangs per capita. There's something like 10-11 unique gangs that control Pilsen and are unique to the neighborhood. Back in the 90s it was completely unsafe, essentially reminiscent of some dirty nigger neighborhood even though it was mostly Hispanic, you couldn't go outside without getting checked by random gang members. It wasn't anything new. Pilsen's gang problems began in the 50s and 60s, for almost 40-45 years it was known as "the" gang neighborhood in the city.

In the 2000s it started improving, people started coming in, white people, who were buying up old shops and trying to preserve the history of Pilsen. It's an old neighborhood that was once home to a cabal of Polish, Czech and Italian immigrants, and it has some nice architecture to go with it. Unfortunately it started decaying once Hispanics became the majority population, because they don't care enough about it. But anyways. Pilsen got gradually better and now, the East side of Pilsen closest to downtown is completely different. It used to be a territory controlled by 3 different gangs, now it's one of the safest areas of Chicago with a vibrant and cultural nightlife while still retaining Hispanic flavor.

Fast forward to the 2010s, when cultural marxism became a thing. You started seeing signs like pic related all over white businesses. You started hearing about protests and marches against gentrification with Hispanic immigrants and white liberals yelling "white people out!" It's almost as if they wanted it to be a hellhole, they want it to remain a miserable gangland. To what end, I may never know.

Nigg, errr, ghetto people are causing all the trouble when they are imported to those neighborhoods. Ain't black folks (at the micro), it's their numerous retarded brethren (at the macro) that completely defaced the race.

That drawing is adorable. What are they gonna do, annoy me to death for buying property? I'm more eligible to live there than someone else is, you're not entitled to it because "you were there first".

its a vicious cycle OP. you make a nice neighbor hood then eventually some black family moves in then people move away and more black people move in . they play loud music from their cars at 2 in the morning and people move away again them 5 years later its a ghetto

a new place gets develop[ed the process starts again but this time when they leave because nigs they move into the first neighborhood and fix it up but will have to move away eventually because nigs

end the cycle of violence and let black people die off in their ghettos and refuse to sell your fucking house so they are trapped

>Why do middle class white people hate gentrification even though they cause it?

Please, do tell what people used to live in those neighborhoods 50 or 60 years ago. What were the demographics back then ?

whites leave = WHITE FLIGHT!
whites stay = WHITE PRIVILEGE!
whites come = GENTRIFICATION!

I wish it was just some shitty drawings. These people are targeting businesses and putting up posters on nice coffee shops and businesses. White business owners are being harassed, sometimes by other whites.

because their professors tell them so

they think they believe in science and cause and effect but they think that they are special snowflakes

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E