Anyone watching MSNBC...

Anyone watching MSNBC? Maddow is talking about UKIP and the "fringe of the Republicans who care about who Angela Merkel is".

Other urls found in this thread:

tolerance.org
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37182076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks she is miserable.

P.s. I can't watch msnbc

Doesn't she look a bit tired?

>Talking about farage
>Starts mocking his accent
>Implies that every person in the Trump Mississippi is too stupid to know what Brexit is
Wow liberals are so tolerant ;^)

>((Rachel Maddow))

all liberal women are miserable, they want to drag everyone else into their slum with them

She's a dyke. Of course she's miserable.

you sure thats a """"she""".

looks like a soft femboi to me.

just look at that adams apple. has to be a male.

a white male. why would cuck leftists listen to a white male in drag?

especially such a dumb one.
inb4
>its a (((scholar)))

>Shillary continues to put the screws to her captive media
>they must parrot every shitty point she orders them too
Its like how Hitler micromanaged the military and made all kinds of tactical errors that the local commanders were forbidden to fix.

DOUBLE DUBS OF THE DOCTOR.

SHE DOES LOOK A BIT TIRED.

Of course. I always watch best girl.

>Clinton speech next

oh boy here we go.

Who is this young-man to say such things anyways?

>Anyone watching MSNBC?

I stopped watching TV years ago
Stop watching and start reading

Friendly reminder her doubles in the UK were calling UKIP and Brexit fringe.

nobody is watching msnbc. right now on fox megyn kelly is being her usual anti trump feminist bitchy self

she has some beaner on the show telling people to not be impartial if your in the media

i think her ratings are 1/3 what they were before the election cycle started

what they call the "alt-right" are high information voters

hillary simpletons can't be bothered to care about global news and geopolitical systems

>MSNBC talking about UKIP

Fuck off. Why do they feel the need? Literally only people from the UK know how our political system works.

how does one go about reading TV?

Oy vey, you aren't supposed to research global current events and form your own opinions without our spin! If you care about the world, you're a fringe neo-Nazi!

I'm from MS.

The outrage industry contains a niche for politics. Goddamn these liberals take the low lying fruit in order to build their 'narratives.'

phallus deficiency

>some retard who supports shariah law talking about Brexit

no thanks

We are dancing them into our own dark maze
The masses will look up from their stupor and say "why is this angry boy talking about racist frogs and white genocide"? and then turn off the television

Calling liberals tolerant is a right-wing straw-man.

Boipussy

>you're aware of the situation in europe? Must be a white supreemist!!!

jesus christ, this literally lesbian tranny commie jew couldn't get any worse. I've never seen anything so oven-worthy

>
>what they call the "alt-right" are high information voters
>
>hillary simpletons can't be bothered to care about global news and geopolitical systems

TRUTH

tolerance.org
>a project of the (((SPLC)))

Pretty sure 9/10 Americans who could tell you who Merkel is are republican. I've never met a democrat who followed politics beyond knowing who their party told them to vote for.

> Left calls Trump supporters ignorant
> But somehow we know about most news events and world leaders and their policies

What are you doing here, without you watching she's lost 50% of her viewers

No, to (((them))), we're just a fringe. The fringe that could get 52% in the referendum and win the primary.

she does look quite tired

I'm pretty sure it's just sarcasm, actually. I really wish they'd teach more than 3 fallacies in high school debate class.

This is a kind of victory. Back when Hillary tried to compare herself to Merkel, there was a hope on the part of the hatred-fueled elitists that they could "sell" Merkel as a strong woman hero figure. Now they desperately hope nobody notices the overwhelmed moron.
t. former subject of airhead queen and least competant governor of Michigan Jennifer Granholm, who was also held up as some female leader but was an utter disaster, and who is now on Hillary's committee.

>jack g kex

dank ID

She looked like shes age alot.

Her grandpa was jewish. Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

First people mock us for not knowing anything about the rest of the world, now we're getting mocked for giving a shit, liberals are so fucking tiresome.

>Republicans are stupid, they probably can't even find America on a map
>Republicans are the only ones who know any other foreign leaders

There's not even anything clever to say, she's just fucking retarded

The BBC was at the rally and interviewed some people. The responses aren't too shabby considering this is a state not known for its education and, more broadly, Americans talking about the politics of a foreign country.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37182076

It's actually pretty ingenious, from a Machiavellian standpoint:

>ultimate virtue signaling now is "calling out" people who follow global politics
>"if someone you work with discusses Germany or Europe, don't listen to them! They are probably a racist"
>informed opinions discarded
>discussion is implied to be racist and intolerant
>critical ignorance in a population achieved

Within 2 years, someone who refers to historical events will be considered a reactionary fascist who hates "progress".

Screenshot this. I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah she nailed you guys. It was epic. You guys have been exposed.

I can't wait to just sit back and watch the Britbongs rip apart MSNBC, Maddcow and the lib-tards for poking the lion :D

merkle is the one who ruined europe

Kek Vult! Maddow confirmed for next person to fall to the Trump Curse!

What's the worst that could happen? Her gf breaks up with her?

Likely her show gets cancelled.

I wish. But Maddow, Mathews, and Joe and Mika are MSNBC. Every other hour is just filler. The rest of the news day could be replaced with Seinfeld reruns and not only get higher ratings but there'd be no discernible impact on the national "conversation." Aside from those 3 shows, the rest is just filler.

>for years liberals have lambasted conservatives for being ignorant rednecks who don't know anything about the world
>suddenly they do, and now it's bad to know about foreign politics, especially that of our allies

Anyone can be replaced.

I for one blame Liebowitz for giving the news to the kids in a soft PC liberal toed line manner, going after easy targets and painting them as the whole.

That image is wrong, It's Scotland who wants ISIS in scotland. They love sand niggas.

Who replaced Lincoln? MLK? I know those of us on Sup Forums will laugh at these, especially the latter. But seriously, who replaced them? Things went downhill fast and still haven't recovered in the case of MLK.

Lmao how is it "fringe" to be aware of Merkel? She's been on the Drudge Report headline multiple times over the past few years.

if you dont get your news from people they control and choose from a predetermined list of opinions you are alternative/fringe

I don't think people that spend all of their time on the Internet can into borders. Someone write Maddow and tell her to do a show on each of the political factions in Iraq or Venezuela.