What did raimi mean by this?

What did raimi mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrHwkEjwH7s
youtube.com/watch?v=TqH6ionF94I
youtube.com/watch?v=nA3YOFUCn4U
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was actually in Kubrick's script, but Spielberg is Spielberg and changed it to whatever feel-good bullshit he wanted audiences to fall for.

>Can a robot write a Symphony?
They can already.

Niggers aren't untalented in the arts, it's actually the only thing they're good at, so in all fairness this meme is wrong.

>yfw Sup Forums will never have a legit thread about irobot.

Post 78 (78) symphonies written by niggers.

grabbing your penis while singing about asses is not art

basketball isn't art

good; the movie is shit and book discussion belongs on /lit/

>Rap
>art
pick one

They were influential in early rock but that's literally it.

I'm sorry you are too pleb to understand the complexity of Kenya west.

Someone actually wrote this post unironically.
Let that sink in.

>Said her price go down, she ever fuck a black guy
>Or do anal, or do a gangbang
>It’s kinda crazy that’s all considered the same thing

WDHMBT?

jesus Christ. they have done some good stuff. not all rap is bad. listen to childish Gambino. he tends to rap about some real stuff. he really is good. not all black people are good at basketball. i'm not. I suck at it. also, why is asking about symphonies?.the other guy just said that black people are good at art

Welcome to /poltv/

>non-academic music
>art

pleb

>not all rap is bad. listen to childish Gambino
>not all black people are good at basketball. i'm not.
incredible b8, 10/10

bingo bango bongo i don't wann leave the congo.
does that count as one (one)?

good one
nigger

how is it bait? CG isn't bad. well, musical taste is subjective. but what's bait about the basketball part. I suck at it. my friends always joke about how white I act.

there are genuinely good rappers. CG and chance the rapper are the ones I listen to the most. I can understand if you don't like him. all these other rappers ruin it for those who actually have talent. he's not black but give Lil Dicky a chance if you haven't already

verses so bad they can't even be compared to the most mediocre of poetry accompanied by jungle beats isn't art

Entertainment weekly exclusive stills for Raimi's next movie.

Will it be kino?

only worthwhile niggers in contemporary art is MC Ride and Ishmael Butler

childish gambino is embarrassingly bad, what's wrong with you?

>only thing they're good at
>Elvis and Eminem did it better than they ever could

>jewish rapper
what will they think of next?

he made a good funkadelic album

just because he's a jew doesn't mean he is bad. geez. this board is getting taken over by Sup Forums

>mentioning somebody is jewish makes you Sup Forums

i want reddit to leave

>The best rap artist is a brain damaged white man

>listen to childish Gambino

You give your bait away too easily, user

"To nigga dats yo nigga dats yo nigga dats fashion. Floss on me I'm a Gucci nigga in skinny jeans with a 100 rings!"

Ebonics sure it's beautiful

they are actually done by mulattos, pure Africans have 60 iq
Every black in America is mixed a little bit

tfw iRobot is unironically a great sci fi movie whose only flaw is being tied to the legacy of the original Issac Asimov story which it has no connection to

He's a bad rapper on top of him having the opposite background required to make a rapper sympathetic at least. Most of his songs are just "comedic" songs, meaning he's just ripping off Tyler the Creator but he's less edgy.

>unironically a great sci fi movie
It's a decent action movie. Nothing about it is great.

William Grant Still's work. But i suppose in your twisted mind his musical accomplishments make him "not a nigger"

>childish Gambino

is there any way in which the US wouldn't be better off if all the black people decided to go back to africa? i honestly can't think of one. I think most people know this, and it's the reason they freak out so much about racism against black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrHwkEjwH7s

I actually like this

>being white and listening to nigger noise

Little reminder for all the racist idiots : pic related.

Other example : Louis Armstrong and all these jazz artists...

You deserve to remain in a closed, windowless room with David Guetta (white artist, mind you) on a 24-loop.

Does this mean you don't listen to music from the past 100 years?

>were going 300
>like the Roman's
>300 bitches
>like the Trojans
what did he mean by this

>niggers are the ones ruining our board with le ebin dabbing pepe
why am i not surprised?

Childish Gambino isn't fedora, he's for basic bitches.

making computers easy enough for black people to use was a mistake. connecting phones to the internet was a bigger mistake

aka fedoras

How are stacies fedoras?

It also wasn't invented by blacks.

We built this country and all you do is bitch that hip hop isn't art, if it's not good why is it the #1 form of music in the US huh? And you always say Africans are dumb for never having invented the wheel but it's far more efficient to carry large loads on your head

I'm shit at music, sports and art. Do i still count as human?

chilldish gambino just raps about fucking white women, i would cave his face in if i had the chance and i could get away with it desu

sure you did
just look at all those cotton based buildings standing today

STEM is the only thing that really matters. If you're not good at that, no matter what else, you don't count as human and should literally mcfucking kill yourself.

>that 88 jersey
PURE /FA/SHY KINO

am i supposed to be impressed? it was literally 100% lsd

Calm Cool and Collective. CCC the Roman numeral for 300. Not everything is a movie reference

yeah but what about the trojans?

They're shit at all arts except music.
And even then that was before subversion by the yids in the 60s, they're consistently produced shit since then.

>tfw waiting for people to praise black people for their skill and artistry in painting
>tfw waiting for people to praise black people for their masterpieces of literature
>tfw waiting for people to praise black people for their accomplishments in film and cinema

Yet none, because there aren't any. Black people are brutish, ugly, and, essentially goblin-like. What they envy in white people is really just an artistic and romantic sensibility that is conducive to art. They lack this, instead resorting to an effeminate version of hyper-masculinity couched in homosexual frustration between each other; Tupac being a prime example.

Rap is poetry in motion. Listen to MF Doom or Last Emperor.

He actually said 300 bitches where's the trojans? So it's pretty obvious what was meant by that

Every time I've seen black people do anything even slightly worthy of praise, people here are the first to start criticizing.

At some point it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, where you attack blacks so much for their lack of artistry that they are obviously going to abstain from participating in that part of society at all.

>>tfw waiting for people to praise black people for their skill and artistry in painting
I really can't. Basquia is the most well known and well, you can check his "work" if you don't already know.
>>tfw waiting for people to praise black people for their masterpieces of literature
It's not elder god tier but I liked the Souls of Black Volk. Overall I'd be hard pressed to cite five relevant books.
>>tfw waiting for people to praise black people for their accomplishments in film and cinema
I guess you only mean directors, in which case there's not much. But there have been some good nigg actors.

Someone post the Rush Hour version.

>he doesn't have any examples
>"well you're just going to critise anyway so why even try :("

I'm really not much an artistic guy, to be fair, but this user: gave a few.

I've definitely seen it happen with Get Out and Beasts of No Nation though, where an uncomfortable subject matter leads to a lot of mocking and little discussion.

Personally though, I see it the most whenever African history gets brought up. People want to assert that it doesn't exist whatsoever and immediately reject any of the examples given - say Ethiopia - because it doesn't support this idea that all blacks are hopeless.

Wait, so being white and without skill in arts makes you even more shit than being black and without skills in art?

Not sure if hoax or not, but allegedly this was created by a computer program. If true, AI probably could, yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=TqH6ionF94I
There is more on the channel, but most of it is kind of shit imo.

>rap
>every song is >tfw gangster, >tfw no dad or >tfw my fellow rapper isn't gangster enough

Get Out isn't that good regardless of the race thing. but i guess it is technically a movie, even though it's utterly forgettable.

There's this Asian dude who works a lot with neural networks. He was able to get some fairly interesting Jazz and classical songs made. You can definitely see the computers grow to understand rhythm and structure, at least enough to speculate that one day they'll be doing it with ease.

youtube.com/watch?v=nA3YOFUCn4U

I think a lot of people share that opinion, but it's coming from a political/racial area. Because the movie is popular and about a "black issue", it receives a lot of unfair criticism on here.

In fairness every white song is
>tfw no gf
>tfw at the club
>tfw gf

it also gets a whole bunch of unfair praise here for the same reason

There are tons of famous songs that don't have those themes. We didn't start the fire by Billy Joel for example.

Is this a recommendation thread? Google helps.

>FUG BITCHES NIGGA NIGGA HOES BITCHES FUG FUG NIGGA NIGGA

truly a work of art beyond our comprehension

In conclusion: The most popular songs are mostly shit.

Illogic, Saul Williams, Mos Def and Lupe Fiasco have nice lyrics. Took me 10 minutes to find them.

Edmond Dédé and Jack Whitten could, how about you?

Well that's a bit unfair. When people were writing symphonies, niggers were slaves working in the fields or living in mud huts in Africa.

I believe maggot brain has at least some lsd in it, too. Doesn't matter if it was that or divine intervention, it's still a damn good piece of music.
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

>RUN

those robobros to the rescue ;_;

died for will smoth

I want a proper Asimov movie series.

nah its a trash movie and only gets good reviews because reviewers dont want to be called racist.