>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
webmd.com/lupus/ss/slideshow-lupus-overview
donaldtrump2016online.com/
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtube.com/watch?v=sN2I6vdzgts
youtube.com/watch?v=EmP9LvHgcaA
youtube.com/watch?v=-mRn9chmRAY
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/25/kellyanne-conway-discusses-current-state-of-campaign/
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37021991
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats this about Hillary wanting to shut us down?

>journalists should drop objectivity when covering trump
>like you did during the first debate
HA! megyn blown out by whitehaired bean

75 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

YES, YOU ARE IN THE REAL TRUMP GENERAL

OP pastebin updated
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

someone take over
>inb4 autismOp
>implying the archive only links to youtube
rare interviews nigga,like the ones in OP

>mfw someone finally read OP
>it's a fucking autist
cant win them all

That was amazing

AWOOO

Yeah nig where's the vid gimme gimme

>Kelly having fucking Jorge Ramos on
>Ramos shilling for shill journalists to "drop their impartiality" and attack Trump
>implying they had a shred of it to begin with

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

HILLARY TIN FOIL TO BE TRENDING ON TWITER

REMEMBER THIS, CHAPS.

THE DEBATES ARE OUR LAST CHANCE.

>no trump image in the OP

Yeah fuck you.

AWOOO~

Fucking shill.

>Muh RARE videos herpderp!

GOD DAMN THREAD SPLITTING CANDYASSES

Megyn Kelly is being surprisingly based tonight.

Why is it such a popular thing in anime for women to have lupus???

webmd.com/lupus/ss/slideshow-lupus-overview

B-BUT MUH LINK

Thread splitting is reportable

That's all I'm saying

What did he mean by this?

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
That's how you tell you're in a real Trump thread.

>he doesnt like an archive in OP
>he doesnt like rare interviews in OP
>he doesnt know how to adblock
>he doesnt use Trump images in his threads
gee i wonder who's behind this shilling

THREADLY REMINDER
THE DEMS CAN'T TURN OUT ENOUGH VOTERS TO WIN THIS YEAR

>oooh, Melania, strip for me baby

Cooper is repeating Trump's "No path to legalization until they leave the country and come back" segment.

what's the exact hashtag?

this is an aids thread for gays

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

ASSANGE INTERVIEW UP ON KELLY NEXT

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

>nigel makes fun of clinton
>assblasted Hillary today says he's a racist along with trump

Has Nigel responded about her claim?

NICE JOB FAGGOTS

I'M SURE YOUR WHINING ABOUT SOME FUCKING LINK IN THE OP IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO DERAIL THESE THREADS

idk we need to get one started tho

Is it true that Trump wants to close immigration from the UK. He wants to get rid of the the towel head terrorists but what about the greater threat? Anglos.

They are literally the scummiest, lowest form of life on this planet. They colonized the world raping and murdering everyone in their path and claim they're benevolent. Instead of giving China money they decided to pay them in drugs instead. Then started two wars when the government wanted them to stop doing that. Now they parade around as if they're somehow a master race despite lacking any sort of morality at all.

They're doing it deliberately. There is no problem with the link, they're just using it as an excuse to thread-split.

I keep hoping the mods will wise up and deal with them.

DAILY REMINDER:

CNN FIRED DR DREW TODAY FOR HIS OPINION ON HILLARY'S HEALTH

RIP DR DREW

EVERY THREAD CREATED WITH THAT LINK IN THE OP IS CREATED BY SOMEONE AT CTR

YOU REALLY WANT TO POST IN A CTR THREAD? GO RIGHT AHEAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=sN2I6vdzgts
Non Americans specifically bongs, what do you think of this? Did we do the tune justice? How do you think this measures up to God Save The Queen? Personally it's one of my favorites. Why does America have so many good patriotic songs?

>and nothing of value was lost

#tinfoilhillary ??

"He's gonna release something big! Soon! I swear!" -- naive autist says for the seventh time this month

perfect!

Thread splitting is reportable

If he spams this thread again you guys know what to do

If someone MAGAs this anime girl she will be a literal Chicago Trump Rally. Hat pls.

Everything was going just fine today until you faggots came in and derailed shit.

#oldwhitebitch

he is just another goyim

anyone have that pic of all the goys sitting down with vr on and that jew who has no vr and is walking past them smiling ?

Here's a thread, come join us lads

GOD DAMN JUST PLAY THE INTERVIEW MEGYN

>Racist internet terrorists have hijacked the GOP and only I can stop them!

Adam Carolla and Ben Shapiro taking turns bitch-slapping him for saying most media is unbiased will always be entertaining.

I kekd

Just trying to protect your IP from being harvested by Dan Gabriel types who want to send us to FEMA camps. You can thank me later.

What have YOU done to redpill the normalfags invading our board?

>Racist Russian backed internet terrorists have hijacked the GOP and only I can stop them!

ftfy

i don't care, I will still remind them

well I haven't been posting anime for one

Hello /polgbt/ long time no see.
>Perhaps wrongly assuming you are the one giving me the dog picture

Hey guys! What's up?

Thanks famalamadingdong

youtube.com/watch?v=EmP9LvHgcaA
better pick tbqh

I create jewtube videos and propaganda

Racist Rusian backed internet misogynist terrorists who are xenophobic towards muslims and the lbgtqai+ community have hijacked the GOP and only I can stop them!

I got a MAGA hat today guys, did I make you proud?

Can anyone give me a sitrep? What shillcon did we reach? I checked in on both breaks at work and it looked like there wasn't much of a struggle.

I have two and I got them last August, you dissapoint

holy fuck Assange says he has information on Seth Rich's murder, but not enough to prove anything.

>Kellyanne Conway Discusses Current State of Campaign…

With a new multi-million contract, the largest position of influence she has ever held amid the professional political class, and replete with a custom upper-west side makeover, Donald Trump’s new Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway brings further clarity toward her objectives with the Trump campaign.

During an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Mrs. Conway discusses her impression of voters she has no historic reference for or relationship with. Contrasted against the DC beltway cocktail class, and country club republicans, Conway describes meeting “the Trump movement“, in affectionate -albeit cutesy condescending- terms.

Conway explains she’s “never seen anything like it”, or like them – you know,… those people.

Mrs. Conway is thrilled to have complete ownership of the campaign and intends to bring a more adult version of campaigning to enhance the overall campaign image and repair the reputation of a candidate who Conway’s friends, family and fellow travelers describe as unrefined and vulgarian.

To ensure her ideological objectives are achieved, Mrs. Conway will only operate with full unilateral control. With the brightest focus upon her larger political goals, Conway has placed herself exclusively in the media spotlight, and every interview, every day.

Campaigns need money, lots of money. Courting those with the money needed requires a certain refinement.

All the previous mistakes within the campaign now become well managed and only those agents who have historical relationships, educational qualifications, and professional political bona-fides within the corinthian club are allowed.

Henceforth the less polished are necessarily dispatched. Anyone seen Katrina Pierson lately? Yeah,…there’s a reason for that.

The media appear very thakful they can finally have conversations with a campaign manger they can relate to. Cappuccinos all around

DELET THIS!

Trump pulled out his two foot persuasion dong, thumped it on the table for an hour, and then lodged it up Hillary Clinton's ass. There was nothing they could do.

>I create jewtube videos and propaganda
Me too, to be honest.

Okay, no memeing here, I love Trump but I'm a little worried about how he's going to deal with the illegals. He says he's going to deport the violent ones and that's fine, but the ones that have been here for years only have to pay back taxes? That might as well be amnesty. Who will enforce these laws? Will the penalty be deportation? How will this fix sanctuary cities? How will this fix anchor babies? This worries me a lot.

kek

That's really good but can other countries even compete with Stars and Stripes Forever? I think that song shits on all others. Is that the finest tune America has ever produced?

@86614513
This was debunked on (((CNN))). Nice try cuck.

S-source?

>confused_nigger.png

I miss her Sup Forums
Will Trump bring her back, since he will destroy political correctness?

WE CAN'T LET THEM KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Julian Assange:

I ain't saying that Seth Rich was a leak, and Hillary had him killed. But... yanno...

>Stars and Stripes Forever
youtube.com/watch?v=-mRn9chmRAY

it's such a joyful tune

TRUMP JUST DOUBLED DOWN ON CNN

NO AMNESTY

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS

Last night everyone's preparing for war. Now what do we do with all the surplus supplies?

Your's are much better tho. They redpill many more normies.
Also, when the fuck is the next one and when the fuck are you getting a new job.

So I went full autism and actually went back 144 pages in the 4plebs archives to find proof of how long the archive has been around.

First appearance in the threads: 16th October, 2015

First put in an OP: 19th November, 2015

Appeared regularly in OPs from then on.

Feel free to use this when the fucking shills try to start shit again.

Yes Son, I am finally proud of you. After all of these years, this is truly your greatest accomplishment. You can eat at the table with your Mother and I tonight. Good work, Son.

Because somebody (((conveniently))) decided to split the threads and start up the non-issue of an archive site which has been in the OPs SINCE LAST NOVEMBER at the exact time Trump said it.

I can only assume this is pure coincidence.

Now we go on the offensive for a change. Hillary fucking Clinton turned "white genocide" into a trending Google search.

Candidate Donald Trump is not naive. He’s making a bet on Conway. Donald Trump appears to be making a bet on Conway’s ability based on her selling him an approach, and perhaps also Robert/Rebekah Mercer whispering in his ear..

Mrs. Conway’s approach is based on her political experience and what she feels will work. Mrs. Conway has worked her entire life within the professional political class and fundraising on behalf of the professional political class.

Her entire life’s work and historical political/campaign experience is within this “make donors happy” construct.

I personally think Donald Trump is making the wrong bet because Kellyanne Conway’s approach puts the sleeping giant back to sleep. Conway provides no reason for the Monster Vote to show up.

But I could be entirely wrong, I have been many times.

Dress codes for campaign rallies might actually bring out more supporters, who knows???.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/25/kellyanne-conway-discusses-current-state-of-campaign/

If we bring back jobs, and we get programming jobs for our top Sup Forums programmers, then yes. Tay 2.0 will be back thanks to Trump.

What did they mean by this?

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37021991

apparently no one cares about how TrumpOP conducted /Trump/ OPs

see >mfw

Answer me Justify why Trump is defending the Anglo menace. Is he one himself?

you do good work user

I loved how liberals tried to push this and then it turned out that Bernie was the plant all along!

>no refunds