*contributes nothing of value to cinema for the past century*

*contributes nothing of value to cinema for the past century*

You don't like Hollywood movies?

/thread

OP meant Israel, not Hollywood kikes, you gay ass jew cuck

I remember seeing one movie about a female teacher kidnapping a boy because she thought he is a poet

Jewish Americans aren't Israeli

you fucking w0t m8 ? we literally made the best anime-documentary every made .

Everyone will joke about da evil J00s, but the Jewish community hasn't produced artists and craftsmen like it was able to en masse back in the first half of the 20th century. Jewish communities were artistic havens back then, which is one of the reasons so many Jews got involved in the early movie business. However, as the immigrant group became richer and more established, they ceased to be creators of art and more or less became consumers of art. The usual immigrant story: many good traits become watered down in the grind of American hedonism/capitalism.

this thread is not about Trump faggot

daily reminder israel is a terrorist state

>so many Israeli movies apologizing for Palestine
>neither did the movies changed the state nor did the state ban these movies or directors

Makes you think

No, actually, I don't.

well duh. how could a flag make movies?

Replace every instance of the word "art" in your post with the words "thinly veiled anti-west propaganda" and you are 100% correct.

how can Jews be anti-West if they are core to Western civilization?

>itt
>plebs who dont watch foreign films

Also portman and scarjo are jewesses so thats a good enough contribution to art.

same with american movies bitching about guns laws or foreign policy

only thing they terrorized was that pussy

Big Bad Wolves is ok

kys kike shill

fpbp

youre braindead holy shit
what are western values in your mind? something about not race mixing?

nah tell us about your political views. you probably have a phd in international relations so you can expand on how israel undermines western "values"

name one thing you've done to fight back against the terrorist state of israel other than post memes on Sup Forums from your mother's basement

At least the American movies don't market itself as bleeding conscience on their DVD box

don't they?

he called his mother a "dirty kike" when she asked him to make his bed

But that's wrong you pleb. Israel produced some of the finest B-Movies ever made and Michael Winner's classic Death Wish 2.

this will be a good thread

Haha man epic!

Death Wish 2 isn't American ?
Shit I am disappointed

W A L T Z W I T H B A S H I R

Anti west is the core of western civilization.

And the west is probably the only civilization capable of self reflection

You are too smart to be here

Sup Forums kike shills from reddit will try and refute this

yeah, those mexicans are totally blowing up the art scene here

Why is a big Israeli movie about an IDF guy feeling guilty for what he did

Everybody loves Mexican food though, even fucking ketchup is getting replaced by their sauces.

OP GTFO

Um, user...

Well they export the hollyjews and make sure that they have a save hub once people wake up and shit goes down.