Sup Forumstards don't understand how polls works

>Sup Forumstards don't understand how polls works

Not even CTR, just being realistic.

And don't you guys want the race war and World War 3 to happen? This is a blessing in disguise to you. Admit it, Sup Forums. Trump is simply a pawn in all of this. Clinton will win in a landslide. You can't prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
deseretnews.com/article/865650513/Poll-Utah-would-vote-for-a-Democrat-for-president-over-Trump.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton-5834.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indiana Is up by double digits for trump right now and he's currently on the upswing. Your map is shit

>He doesn't know he is the one having the burden of proof.

Clinton leads to Race War
Trump leads to WW3

>pick one

>currently on the upswing

Explain how he's now 10 points behind Clinton as of today?

This map would've been actuate if you're using polls from the post Democrat convention bounce hillary had. Now Donald is gaining ground again.

>utah

>gaining ground again

Explain why every poll has him 3 points behind or higher? When his tax returns come out, it's all over.

Also, you don't know how polls work. 90% of voters on the current map said they've made up their minds. Even if some of the currently blue swing states turn red, Trump won't break 250 EV

I do polling for a big name agency. (no I am not going to tell you which one, don't ask)

This map is shit. Trump is heavily favored in AZ and UT.

user, please don't make these feeble minded frog posters do math.

Here is mine.

We (Hillary) can also still win without GA, NC, FL, and OH.

Let me guess, the L.A. Times? Where recently they experienced a recent drop in support for Trump just a day AFTER he got the gain?

How come Trumpkins don't know how to math then? They don't offer any statistics at all.

Trump WILL win Florida, and the polls back this up

Fuck off kike shill

Here's my closer result.

North Carolina is as good as blue. Georgia, Florida, and Ohio on the other hand might be just a tiny bit of a challenge, but they're definitely going to be blue with recent trends.

Also, I'm not going to vote. Politicians are all the same, I'm just showing the facts of what is to come.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

Checkmate. Next time, provide proof that he will win rather than just your ass.

Ohio, North Carolina, Nevada, Iowa, and Florida going red? Are you insane?

Look at the populations of their voters. It's no surprise. Although of those states, Iowa is the most likely to go red if anything at all.

how many bags of doritos did HRC plug up your ass to post here, shill?

>Utah
>Arizona
>Georgia
>blue
Try again next year.

Charge your ipad, it's really fucking irritating me.

Utah is the most likely to go red, but it may go blue in the foreseeable future with the population trends.

Arizona and Georgia are, however, losing their white population and being outclassed by minority and younger voters, in which we know by now, all are shoo-ins to support Clinton on that alone.

You can't prove otherwise. See other polls and polling agencies for their infographic measures. They know more than you will ever do, kid.

I hope you are right about NC. It would be a nice get but polls are showing a dead heat.

if anything clinton will initiate a race war and or WW3. you'd have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise.

you fucking idiot

utah voted 72% republican last election

Trump is only digging himself in a bigger grave. His last speech might be the end. Sooner or later North Carolina will be a true blue state. It has the population and voterbase bent on this change to warrant it.

They're somehow still close. I have to think Trump will win those if he is still within reach at this moment. The debates are still ahead and there could always be more happenings. It is in Virginia and Pennsylvania that we must place our hopes. The blue wall will hold. I am very worried about Iowa and Nevada.

It's because that is where Romney is from. Of course voters are in general, retarded.

can you read nigger? clinton will make the race war happen much faster than trump.

And don't you want that? I mean, this is Sup Forums after all of all places.

they voted 71% in 2004

oh shit i am a fucking nigger. not really but goddamn.
and honestly not really, im a broke ass bitch and i dont have a gun and i dont want to go to war with russia. i will go to war with any country in the middle east if we team up with russia. but only Trump would have it that way

Don't worry about Nevada. I am originally from there. It is slowly but surely becoming blue as it should be, especially near Reno, long traditionally a conservative stronghold, now becoming liberal by the days with population trends.

Actually this is what the polls look like JIDF.

Will you idiots stop putting fucking Nevada as Trump? Not gonna happen, bro. Nevada is California's brother--its going to do what it says now. Thats been the case since Obama.

Not an argument. Refer to population trends. And also check this out.

deseretnews.com/article/865650513/Poll-Utah-would-vote-for-a-Democrat-for-president-over-Trump.html

>remember brexit?
they skewed it by 10%
this is nothing new

Can't wait for the US to be run by Democrats until the end of time.

Trump literally just handed us this election and country permanently.

Not a valid argument or reference. Brexit is an abstract referendum compared to how Electoral College works.

>oregon
>toss up

god you're dense

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton-5834.html

>NH
>FL
>GA
>PA
>OH

>Red

God you're a fucking idiot. He's losing SC as of now too.

>Missouri
>BLUE

keep dreaming globalist CTR scum, polls mean nothing, this state will be comfortably in the red this election

I pray you are right user. I thought Nevada was a good blue state but today I saw they were tied.

>NC going blue

I'll eat my MAGA hat

this actually the most obvious CTR thread on the board

filtered ctr kike

He's not winning anyways so who cares.

We've got this country now.

>Clinton winning the rust belt
No. Especially Indiana. Trump leads her by double digits there

the green party is strong in oregon and will split the vote. Of about the ~200 positions they have in local municipal governments, over half are in oregon

Thanks!

I truly enjoyed triggering your uneducated ass.

pretty sure this is going to happen

>SC
what a fucking joke

you guys take this asspull polls way too seriously

I remember when people thought gary johnson was undermining rmoney in new mexico because of polls. on election day he got nothing.

That's what I thought in 2012 but then came Trump. We can't become complacent. We must defeat him in a landslide. We still have to vote.

It will most likely be this or a tie

I live in California so my vote doesn't really matter. Trump is losing the run, daily. Tomorrow he'll say something stupid.

I think the biggest prize is Texas. Blue by 2024, if not by 2020. Demographics favor it. Once we have TX, NY, FL, and CA in the bag, I think the nation will be comfortably blue.

Utah, Arizona, Missouri, Ohio Indiana, Florida, Georgia, and NC is Trump territory faggot.

I've been predicting MI going red since last year. Give us that, desu senpai.

sorry senpai, I don't think NH is gonna be red.

it's gonna be blue ;(

This picture is a fucking lie.

What you wrote is a fucking lie.

You need to shut the fuck up.

Oregon is a toss up you retarded leaf. Hillary is +3, trump was previously +2. If that's not a toss up then what is?

Bernie has even bigger rallies than trump and still lost

Britain is like Australia and doesn't have proper election modelling because we both go through cycles very quickly. American elections are like 1.5 years or something stupid so there's a lot of money put into modelling the election. The polls aren't inaccurate, almost every single one has Hillary in the lead and she has a much more competent and experienced campaign team with 100x more money behind her. Meanwhile, trump keeps saying edgy dumb shit and consequently losing votes from Hispanics, blacks and women. I'd be surprised if Clinton doesn't win in a landslide

He's going to lose SC, I will bet money on it.

TX will be blue by 2020. Hillary will grant amnesty and it's done.

We have won this country, forever.

Welcome to Sup Forums

They also weren't off. Brexit won by what. 2 points, and the polls had them neck and neck. Nobody knew who would win going in. And nobody in the media thought 'stay' was a sure thing.

SC is equal right now it's been steadily moving to Hillary

She'll win the popular vote by around 15-20% in my opinion.

Trump will probably get at most 150 electoral college votes.

There is a big push for it. What concerns me is that Hillary seems to be hitting these alt-right sites a bit early in the game. It deflected a bit of Trump's 'good' week, but I think she may have played her cards too soon.

What about all the free-staters up there?
what if it goes yellow?

And it'll probably continue to do so.

Next month it'll be at like +3 to Hillary and probably +7 by November.

try again, kike.

this is the actual race

the most realistic trump wins scenario

>Not even CTR,
>don't you guys
>Admit it, Sup Forums
>You can't prove me wrong.

they really can't figure out how to blend in even after 6 million dollars

Florida isn't going to be red

>Georgia going blue
Eh it could happen
It's perfect

> Ohio red
> Florida red

Literally pick one

IT'S ALL RED
WE HAD TO SKEW THE POLLS TO EVEN WIN A SINGLE STATE

Delusional. 6 million will go towards Facebook and Twitter. They aren't going to give a shit about pol.

damn you really Corrected him on that one!

I think that most of the people here have an inflated notion as to their importance in Internet culture...

Clinton wont win any states the progessive black king speaker didnt win.

Leaf

If we deported the fucking massholes it'd be fucking orange, literally the argument being do we want a lot of freedom or even more freedom?

>PA
>Trump
Looks like Trump's not winning.

>We (Hillary)
Cringed

Shills everywhere tonight. I might just vidya until this blows over...

This

Kek

>Fucking idiot uses Brexit as a reason to ignore polls, despite...
>It not being an electoral college
>UK
>Really close.
>National referendum.

Fuck you. I cant wait for Trump to lose so I dont have to read this stupid Brexit shit.

Triggered this hard

>Mfw your post was so bad they didn't even give you $.05

>Utah blue.
Can you get the FUCK out?

Hillary plans on doing it in her first day in office.

Brexit probably isn't going to even happen. I've been hearing they're going to reject it in Parliament.

I don't get you.
Are you being paid?
Are you just a REALLY newfag?
Are you Hillary posting from her bed because you are sick and dieing??

Go away Hillary.

This is pretty much what is going to happen.

Weeeeeeeeeew

Now you are really fucking tryharding this shit JIDF.

>attempted demoralization
>liberals with opinions about polls and shiieeetttt
>implying you faggots won't be gone forever from here in November

btw NV, AZ, MO, GA, IN, SC, NC all red by a good margin this year, any map without these is a meme