Why were German and Anglo men so masculine during WW1/2 but such pussies now? Do they only grow balls during wartime?!

Why were German and Anglo men so masculine during WW1/2 but such pussies now? Do they only grow balls during wartime?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

A

FUCKING

SHART

FLUORIDE
L
U
O
R
I
D
E

All the manly ones died in the wars

That German guy must be well-endowed, lol, talk about massive hands

>but such pussies now?
Why do you think that? UGH! You people on the right are sooo fucking rude! Fucking grow up you neo-nazis!

>Do they only grow balls during wartime?!
Pretty much

Well, i never had much of a reason to chimp out on my fucking neighbors, you slack welfare nigger!

you know (((who)))

Back to the cuckshed, Owen

Tough times majestic tough men, easy times make easy men.

Flouride doesn't help.

Make*

Brit looks like Orson Welles

(((Juden))) that's who

how the fuck did that happen

your auto-correct must pick up alot of queer stuff for it to change 'make' to MAJESTIC faggot

youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk

What happened to the son's of Europe?

Indeed what we need is another good world war for European men to behave as men again and not cucks.

>the west has grown happy, and compassionate.

but if you screw them hard enough, they HULK Smash!

Decades of Jew brainwashing as revenge.

No, it's just that war has a way of pushing redpills weighing several tonnes each so far up your ass you have no choice but to start a thousand yards in the distance wondering why the hell nobody prepared you for reality.

fought the wrong enemy

Stare*

God damn, those are soldiers. Of course they are masculine. Maybe we have some estrogen in the water supply, but our time's soldiers are masculine too. All soldiers have to be masculine. It's like asking why housewives are feminine.

Fuckin' this!

(((card games)))??!?

Thought this was 'Talking Heads - Psycho Killer' at first lol