Who will direct and star in the film about the greatest love story never told?

Who will direct and star in the film about the greatest love story never told?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrYL07hPw4w
lmgtfy.com/?q=Reddit Necrophilia
lmgtfy.com/?q=Reddit cute girl corpses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idris Elba and some unknown black actress that everyone pretends is attractive

Don't look it up.

that'll do, pig

Il Terzo Occhio & Buio Omega are kinda the sleazy version of this.

user

Can we have a quick rundown?

>doctor falls in love with a younger woman
>she dies
>he excavates her corpse from her grave
>fits it with glass eyes, wax skin, and a wig
>probably fucked it
>sister finds out after he's been fucking the corpse for like 7 years

ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

is he, daring nature of the statement aside, /ourguy/?

Carl Tanzler, or sometimes Count Carl von Cosel (February 8, 1877 – July 3, 1952), was a German-born bacteriologist at the Marine-Hospital Service in Key West, Florida. He developed an obsession for a young Cuban-American tuberculosis patient, Elena "Helen" Milagro de Hoyos (July 31, 1909 – October 25, 1931), that carried on well after the disease had caused her death.[1] In 1933, almost two years after her death, Tanzler removed Hoyos' body from its tomb, and lived with the corpse at his home for seven years until its discovery by Hoyos' relatives and authorities in 1940.[2]

On April 22, 1930, while working at the Marine Hospital in Key West, Tanzler met Maria Elena "Helen" Milagro de Hoyos (1909–1931), a local Cuban-American woman who had been brought to the hospital by her mother for an examination. Tanzler immediately recognized her as the beautiful dark-haired woman that had been revealed to him in his earlier "visions."[7]

Tanzler, with his self-professed medical knowledge, attempted to treat and cure Hoyos with a variety of medicines, as well as x-ray and electrical equipment, that were brought to the Hoyoses' home.[1][7] Tanzler showered Hoyos with gifts of jewelry and clothing, and allegedly professed his love to her, but no evidence has surfaced to show that any of his affection was reciprocated by Hoyos.[1][7]

Despite Tanzler's best efforts, Hoyos died of tuberculosis at her parents' home in Key West on October 25, 1931.[1] Tanzler paid for her funeral, and with the permission of her family he then commissioned the construction of an above ground mausoleum in the Key West Cemetery, which he visited almost every night.[1][7]

One evening in April 1933, Tanzler crept through the cemetery where Hoyos was buried and removed her body from the mausoleum, carting it through the cemetery after dark on a toy wagon, and transporting it to his home. He reportedly said that Hoyo's spirit would come to him when he would sit by her grave and serenade her corpse with a favorite Spanish song. He also said that she would often tell him to take her from the grave.[1] Tanzler attached the corpse's bones together with wire and coat hangers, and fitted the face with glass eyes. As the skin of the corpse decomposed, Tanzler replaced it with silk cloth soaked in wax and plaster of paris. As the hair fell out of the decomposing scalp, Tanzler fashioned a wig from Hoyos's hair that had been collected by her mother and given to Tanzler not long after her burial in 1931.[7] Tanzler filled the corpse's abdominal and chest cavity with rags to keep the original form, dressed Hoyos's remains in stockings, jewelry, and gloves, and kept the body in his bed. Tanzler also used copious amounts of perfume, disinfectants, and preserving agents, to mask the odor and forestall the effects of the corpse's decomposition.[9]

In October, 1940, Hoyo's sister Florinda heard rumors of Tanzler sleeping with the disinterred body of her sister, and confronted Tanzler at his home, where Hoyos's body was eventually discovered.

Research (most notably by authors Harrison and Swicegood) has revealed evidence of Tanzler's necrophilia with Hoyos's corpse.[1][7] Two physicians (Dr. DePoo and Dr. Foraker) who attended the 1940 autopsy of Hoyos's remains recalled in 1972 that a paper tube had been inserted in the vaginal area of the corpse that allowed for intercourse.[1][7]

The case created a sensation among the public, both regionally and nationwide. The public mood was generally sympathetic to Tanzler, whom many viewed as an eccentric "romantic".[1]

>Milagro de Hoyos
>Miracle of holes

white """"""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""

>Dr. DePoo

This is legitimately the most disturbing thing I've read in months.

Seriously, what the fuck. What kind of mental illness do you need to have in order to do something like this? And people were actually sympathetic for him? This is really fucking scary.

He was a romantic, you asshole.

Love is love you filthy bigot

>hat kind of mental illness do you need to have in order to do something like this
Love apparently

If he was so doctor why didn't he bring her back to life?

they hadnt invent black magic yet

>so doctor
He was only a so-so doctor actually

But now he could have. We got shit like that now, right? On the news?

>that's the only thing you took from that article

Fucking underage faggot

Crippling oneitis

Why wouldn't he just fuck he sister?

>The public mood was generally sympathetic to Tanzler, whom many viewed as an eccentric "romantic".

WHAT THE FUCK

I unironically thought this, along with the works of Poe, was romantic as a kid. Safe to say, this has impacted my sexuality in ways that I fear to type.

It's a White male thing

>The public mood was generally sympathetic to Tanzler, whom many viewed as an eccentric "romantic".[1]

That's some extreme uncanny valley. Somehow you just know something organic is under there.

He fucked a corpse, it's not like he raped the girl. He was just extremely lovesick and mentally deranged.
It's fucking sad and romantic and Romantic. You just don't get their love.

There is literally nothing wrong with being in love with a girl (deceased). The fact that a bunch of feet fucking pedos are disgusted by this is the truly disturbing thing ITT

Leftism.

Love is love, bigot

Leftist have tried to legitimize necrophilia several times.

It was a different time.

He was already married and had kids. Also how the fuck did this dude not go to jail for what he did?

nothing wrong if it's consensual

Necrophiliacs have always been a fucking problem user, its the whole fucking reason people use to keep their dead relatives at home until it rotted so the corpse collector wouldn't fuck it.

Germans. They're fucking creepy and weird and are into some fucked up shit. Why do you think they're about to destroy Europe for the 3rd time in ~100 years? There's something deeply wrong with the Germanic psyche.

>Hoyo's sister Florinda heard rumors of Tanzler sleeping with the disinterred body of her sister
From fucking who?

House maid, friends of the doctor

>Also how the fuck did this dude not go to jail for what he did
Maybe they were impressed by his dedication.

From the spirit of her sister, obviously.

She was out and about doing stuff while the doctor was fucking her corpse through a paper tube.

It's like an episode of Arrested Development.

>Hoyo's sister Florinda heard rumors of Tanzler sleeping with the disinterred body of her sister

wat, from who?

The ghost

>defending necrophilia as romantic misguided love
absolutely degenerate

It's not like he murdered her, user. How is fucking a dead body any different than fucking a real doll?

who could be behind this post

Those aren't real bones. Still creepy.

imagine David Lynch directing a film about this

>now that's the most autistic thing i read in months.

get some help dude

das it mane

Even in death latinos are sluts.

What kind of "paper tube" can hold up to a pounding?

Is this real?

Umm I won't tolerate this blatant necrophobia #loveislove #notlivesmatter

What the fuck is wrong with Germans? Why is it that when there's some old perv doing the weirdest shit possible, it's always a German? All of the nastiest, filthiest, vile sex fetishes are german, then there's shit like this. Austrians too, what the fuck is wrong with krauts?

"slim dick" Carl

I'm not a furry, but if I was I'd be tempted to try this. Quite crafty.

why would you think it's fake, even random Sup Forums posters own way weirder shit

Most likely cardboard, and it was most likely replaceable. I wonder if he let the mess just sit in there, or if he wore a condom? It'd be pretty gross if she were just accumulating semen for years. It'd probably smell.
I also highly doubt that he seriously took her to poundtown, as she could easily fall apart. it was probably pretty tame.

W-what is that?

youtu.be/xrYL07hPw4w

EIN!

Actually considering it was a social phenomenon to have sympathy for Tanzer the people not sympathic to it are the ones being autistic if anything.

what's so weird about that?

This

>tfw there are still people who think that a woman can love a man as much as a man can love a woman after reading this

why the fuck are germans so weird

it only has 1 sock titty, very weird

>It'd probably smell.
It would smell awful no matter what, at the end of the day a few loads won't add up to much. Even with preservation bodies still smell gross.

Having an unpopular opinion doesn't mean autism, but what would retards like you know...

Imagine that thing slowly looking around your bedroom door, then walking in on all fours with its head tilted down in the front.

I'd probably still fuck it.

It has a child's face, but an adult's proportions.
My immersion would be ruined either way

It's official.
Sup Forums is reddit

It's not having sympathy in the sense that what he did was right. It's just really sad. Some guy was so deeply in love with his wife that when she died it fucking destroyed him and he couldn't cope so he ended up doing crazy disgusting shit.

I still want to know the story behind this. Why did he record it and upload it?

DESU, my pillow cases have cum on them where my current fuck buddy was trying to passout and I nutted on her lips/face. She wiped it on them and went back to sleep.

I can still smell it. Literally smells salty.

Obviously I don't use them, but I haven't washed them, either. Just tossed em to the side. free nutrags.

t. eternal anglo

>his wife

It was a patient of his that died.

Dude fuck neurotypicals lmao

Go back to tumbler, reddit is infamous for having a sub dedicated to this stuff.

It's more a matter of not being empathetic or understanding why other people could be empathetic which is a sign of autism (although maybe you're just psychopathic) you retard.

Oh was it? I should reread it. I just remembered the story from reading about it years ago. It's a bit creepier then I guess.

He thought that the furries on the internet would sympathise with him because his mother just doesn't understand because she is a non-degenerate Christian trying to keep the family together by going to a TROPICAL ISLAND and having safe family fun. While the degenerate furry fucker wants to stay home and fuck his tiger toy.

>Different people aren't empathetic to different things

>can't even understand how people are empathetic is the same.

>fuck his tiger toy.

It's a My Little Pony pony plush that has a hole in the back to be used as a hand puppet but he puts his fleshlight in there instead.

I don't know what any of that means

Yeah, but he was probably into the corpse smell. Cum Stink is a whole other degeneracy

You act like normal people just go around trying to understand other's emotions.

No, I act like normal people can intuitively do it because they're not neets whose only form of social contract is their parents.

You're about 2 years too late bruv

lmgtfy.com/?q=Reddit Necrophilia

lmgtfy.com/?q=Reddit cute girl corpses

Nice projection

If you think this is bad there was a dude in Russia who dug up a bunch of little girls from his local cemetery and kept them in his house as dolls.

Nice deflection.