Is it common for women to approach men in your country?

Is it common for women to approach men in your country?

Unfortunately, no.

>tfw no yankee gf

Are you a chubby chaser or something?

Why, is it seen as slutty?

Extremely rare

Yes. They will literally start grinding on you and digging in your pants. The scent of processed cheese and overdone hamburger can be overwhelming at times.

Any girl worth dating will never seek you out themselves, but if you want to just get laid you can go to a club, and as long as you're not fat or short women will hit on you

No and this is pretty much where all the problems start.
German ''men'' are autistic keks and the women refuse to approach anyone.
In the end the foreigners are knocking up the local girls as they're alpha and don't care at all

very rare, if you reject them they spread that you are gay as revenge
girl who do this are too dominant and the relation will fail fot sure

she will float with all this body fat

does anyone have that tumblr post saying that humans are actually aquatic and should naturally be fat to increase buoyancy

If you are rich bastards from Turkey.

WOW
tell us what happened???

KARA BOGA

Yes. Men still do it the most, of course.
t. literally never approached/pursued a woman in my entire life, yet have been approached/pursued by women

I assume you’re a super beta

Are that not obviosly? Girls are whores.

No

No. I just have little to no interest in them. I usually reject them, sometimes go along with it for fun (ending it after a few months).

Yeah its fairly even here, from my experiences at least.

Nope. But it happens to me very often and I still ruin it because I'm an autist.

Yes sometimes

kek for the longest time i used to think girls didnt do things like that.

then i learned that most guys have atleast 1 experience of a girl hitting on them, im just ugly :):):)

Not at all. I found it was relatively common in Italy and southern Europe though