What are some movies about women standing up against hate? something like thelma & louise or mad max fury road

what are some movies about women standing up against hate? something like thelma & louise or mad max fury road

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0faygWwffCw
youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084
youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a cunt, white women were a mistake

That smug as fuck comment she makes pisses me off more than it should.

That movie about Sophie Scholl.

>Diary - "Morale is low, but tensions are high. It's been nearly 12 hours without a McDouble. I am starting to forget what it tasted like. The only thing that has been passed around the camp is Sour Patch Kids; however, Jerry finished the bag before they reached me. I am not sure how much longer that I can continue."

Kek

>>Sup Forums

>a literal LARPer
embarrassing

I still don't get it. Why would you go to a protest like that? Why would you wave a nazi flag in this day and age. People know what big and little brother is right?

>white
look at her gigantic nose m8

faggot

was it kino?

>these are the statues these fucking nazis are trying to defend

pathetic

Doubt
Precious
Mulan
Million Dollar Baby
Freedom Writers
Spy
Legally Blonde
The Gift
Zootopia
Whale Rider
The Colour Purple
Lila and Eve
Winter's Bone

youtube.com/watch?v=0faygWwffCw
>the power of 20 commies doesn't even come close to 1 fat LARPer

holy shit a nazi that isn't a disgusting genetic freak

I don't like it when useless roasties act tough.

>inb4 triggered alt left weirdos

>/tvpol/ actually defends these people
lmao

Encouraging morons to stand out is how they stay secure.

ahahahahah this propaganda is actually trying to make you think these people arent disgusting subhumans god you sick fucks literally practice taqqiya

That's not a woman. That's a fat boy.

>implying that isn't a self hating /leftypoo/ poster larping as a nazi in an effort to discredit movement

is this supposed to be worse than the hillbillies? each side is producing the most extremist feces ive ever seen.

>Chad is a slav
Reminder slavs are the master race and not Ary*ns

>Nazi flag

>Protest

It was a fat Historical Re-enactment kid on his way to a show.

what's his endgame?

>t. pic related

yeah yeah we know everybody is controlled opposition unless it furthers your ends. its almost like youre a deluded nutcase lol

Why is there a floating hand doing the Allah Salute?

I'd side with the rednecks if only to avoid being near trans people.

god you dorks get baited easily. its like you have the brains of small animals. anyway, keep posting pictures of retards and ill do the same

that we can agree on

Reminder that Sup Forums is a complete joke that even Reddit mocks

i would just avoid both. which i already do. i also work in the state capitol. funny how if you arent stupid you can be politically engaged and NOT a poltard or anitfa faggot

why would you do that in this climate? that's asking for trouble

>t. pic related

Because it wasnt advertised as a nazi march to the majority of the attendees. They thought it would be a rally for righties, which people would want to show support for because left leaning politics dominates the american media and they feel under represented. Unfortunately for the people who meant well, there are many people who dont care about politics at all and just wanted to show how brainwashed they are by being literal nazis in public. Personally I believe at least some of the "nazis" were false flaggers, because the opportunity for the media to portray the American right as white supremacists and nazis was far too convenient and was broadcast far too quickly. Maybe not, but its certainly suspicious. American politics has become so incredibly pathetic

God damn. I need to bully some nazis if I can get a woman that looks like that. She looks like one of my incestkino actresses, can't remember her name off the top of my head.

>go on reddit
>there is an actual fucking fedora next to every post

that looks like every street in portland desu

I see what you did there and I like it.

>more whites than blacks
Every time.

>this whole thread

christ can't you just post some films

Why would someone actually go to one of these rallies.

I get that Antifa go because they like breaking stuff, and blacks go to BLM rallies to steal stuff, but why else?

You just look like a retard in public.

I certainly don't get the Tiki Torch homo's. If you don't want them tearing down a statue, invest in a barrier or some shit, or petition for a referendum on the issue.

thanks user.

suicide

>coming to Sup Forums for anything other than shitposting

first day, huh?

all this proves is that anyone who hates Sup Forums is a plebbitor

how do I achieve this mode?

psh those arent even that bad
>DUDE I SWEAR WE ARENT NAZIS LMAO
just kill yourself already mein gott

no worries

>My dearest Mother:
>The men have grown weary, and my heart has grown heavy. We have gone through so much in this stuggle, and I yearn for the day when I can come home to your chicken tendies. There has not been an outlet to recharge my 3DS within a quarter mile. I fear I've forgotten what it meant to play a game not designed for an iPhone. I left home a boy, but should I chance to return, it will be as a man.
>Your loving and always faithful son, Aloysius P. Harnett

fuck off
when has there ever been discussion on this board
It's all baneposting and unfunny forced memes

at least be honest, it WAS spot on. unite the right was probably the first time a lot of these guys have left their house this year

>this guy is still posting his folder in every thread

Oh, man. I wish I had some Sour Patch Kids.

>reddit

I'll never understand the logic of irl larpers. They just make normal people want to avoid them. I see Antifa and I think "Whelp, I'll be voting Right next time" and then I see le Alt-Right and I think "You are literally retarded. Not ha-ha-ha-I-think-u-r-dumb, but actually intellectually challenged".

>Sup Forumsnewfags take the bait
God you're so fucking DUMB

Obvious and lazy bait. Apply yourself

>neo-nazis in Boston ran away from this

Top kek

cunts

>Because it wasnt advertised as a nazi march
lol

so THIS is the power of the alt-left...

These are the white supremacists we're up against, Reddit.
In want to punch Dr. Shiva in is white nazi face.

>2012
>Obama wins reelection
>barely any shitposting outside of Sup Forums
>quickly fades away
>2016
>Trump wins election
>non-stop shitposting on every board for 10 months and counting

what the fuck?

There's actually not many in that subject to choose from.

I'm trying to think of some U.S. Civil Rights movie in which a woman does anything of note, but I'm drawing blanks.

wheres the bait mate
lol

Just remind me how lazy protester people used to chain themselves to tree because they didn't want them cut down. Now people just show up act like it's come concert and go home. If they didn't want to statue to go down they should of tried harder.

>getting triggered after realizing Sup Forums isn't your safespace

youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

>aren't even that bad

You're in too deep user.

That's some Grade A man repellant.

>shiva for senate

Isn't Shiva the Hindu goddess of death and destruction?

how to get qt redpill gf?

I totally get that being a racist makes you feel 'edgy' and cool..but seriously, it's 2017. Grow the fuck up. Same goes for the sexist bigots of the world. Our founders had the right idea, even if they didn't put it into practice themselves...all men (and women, which was implied. They just used the term "men" because saying "men and women" is just poetically too much of a hassle.) are created equal you fucking faggots.

Why are Nazis such fucking manlets?

you couldnt possibly believe its just one person, could you. you really think theres only one person on Sup Forums who thinks these people are ridiculous?

Unite The Right was the culmination of Chanology 2.0

Channers will now slink back into the shadows for 5-10 years.

Can't wait to see what the next iteration is.

some candy

>RAAYSCHIST GO HOME

>these are the people posting their ugly Sup Forumsack folders

>40,000 pepole showed up to protest 20 Neo-Nazis, led by some Indians and Hippies, who have beef with Monsanto

America, everyone.

$20 says it will be protesting against the ban on sex bots

This is the face of modern politics.

is being reasonable supposed to be bait?

me in the orange vest

lets be honest, most of these girls would let loose on a black bull once seduced enough. forbidden fruit
>those mongoloids on the bottom row

>playing videogames outside
Who does shit like this?

Democrats are really fucking mad about Trump. Really mad. I've never seen anything this autistic, although I hear the reaction to 2nd Term Nixon and First Term Reagen was the same.

only goes to show that conservatism is mainstream now. the cucks are finally waking up. build the wall race war now da joos racial realism etc etc

Sup Forumstards realized that they voted for a globalist shill for Israel who doesnt know what the fuck he's doing and has lied at every turn, and since they refuse to admit they're wrong they just doubled down on it

It's weird how the left has turned on modern pro-gay movements. I support those southern boys that wan to declare their undying love for cock.

>OI MATE CAN I SEE YA SHOUTIN' LOICENSE PLEASE?

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc

Why are these guys such fucking pussies?

>orange tips

>autistic

The right has no room to talk

Shiva has many faces.
Shiva is the creator, reproducer, and dissolve
Shiva is the auspicious one that can destroy the forces of evil and bring emancipation.

Will they provide me a black GF so I can help destroy the whites by using up all my white seed on her? This would be a pretty good deal.