How do you make it without the copting fact that you don't live in the most beautiful city in world, Paris ?

How do you make it without the copting fact that you don't live in the most beautiful city in world, Paris ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh what Muhamad.

I detest cities

>fact that you don't live in the most beautiful city in world
Such is life. Just gotta moving.
>Paris
Why don't you just ask me how I deal with not living in new york.

>t.peasant

How do you deal by noy leaving in NYC ? You wnat to eat pastrami sandwish ?

Paris:
>Sterile colors
>City full of smog
>Noise everywhere
>Migrants everywhere
>Crime rampant
>Be forced to see unattractive people everywhere

I'll pass, and no I'm the Elite and not from the countryside. And still this is my final conclusion

>posts inferior version of SPB
Sure showed us

>Sterile colors
stfu

I went to Paris. Vancouver of all places is unironically a nicer city and this city sucks. At least here I don't have to worry about getting mugged by gypsies.

Omg look at the top of the left side, looks Middle Eastern.

Btw you're talking to Sweden

Get on my level

I'm not showing off architecture, I have plenty such pic that will outdo yours, I'm posting legitimate environments people actually would want to be in. Also that fence makes it look like a prison

Hmmm, Paris is ok, I've been there but I cope with it by living in a shithole in Poland that's quite pretty.

Bitch please, Paris is filled with trees, more trees in Paris than the entire forest of Sweden.

But I do

>t. Mr 36.76%

Overall Sw is 280 Fr is 246 but our trees are better quality and bigger. So France is ahead. That's why vikings left Scandinavia for fertile lands like France or England.

Weak trees desu, and no they left to gather resources and take back home, that's what the Viking occupation is about.

Good day.

Later Frenchie

Same. Id love to visit many paris included but I would never wanna live in one.

Paris is unironically garbage tbqh

Paris is a fucking dump, you can't really live there, only survive.

France's riches and beauty come from its countryside. The urban mess that is Paris is probably the worst place to appreciate living in France.

Its so beautiful it gives the japanese seizures

Paris doesnt feel contemporary. Most beautiful city from the 19th century for sure.

The only colored street near from the Bastille, nice try Jean-Pierre.

Pretty good

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>we're forestlets
B-but we wuz forest pagans n shieet...

If it's so good, why do all the Frenchies keep talking about how shit it is to live in?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>xhibited by some individuals when visiting or going on vacation to Paris, as a result of extreme shock derived from their discovery that Paris is not what they had expected it to be

As it turns out Paris is a shithole in reality

The only one to do so are those living in the countryside, they're just jealous of Paris.

but why? it's full of french*Ids

Heard there's better cities in France

who cares? i sit inside all day.
what does it matter if im in poland, america , or france?. all im seeing my screen and walls anyway.

from the two times I visited Paris:

City smells like piss and is full of niggers

>beautiful

" paris " " beautiful "

pick one

>most beautiful city in world
>Paris
try visiting Kyoto

Kyoto has some beautiful places, but the city itself is not pretty.

Friendly reminder the city of Paris is way below the national shitskin average

Friendly reminder we make 1/3rd of the country's money

Friendly reminder we should build giant walls around Paris, declare independence, become a city state and let the """French""" starve to death, like the Catalonians did

I would just flat out die of depression if i lived in p*ris

Fais ce que tu veux moi je déménage en Lozère.

>not living in a farm town

I was in Paris two weeks ago. It's awful. Probably worse than what you could imagine. Constantly living in this filthy odour of piss, sweat and shit from one of the densest city in the world (it's as dense as Manilla). Everybody looking angry or depressed, miserable as fuck. Everything is twice as expensive as anywhere else, for the shittiest quality (especially the restaurants). We passed in front of a real estate agent, a 8sqm single bedroom under a roof, without a shower, toilets nor even a sink was going for over 900€ a month. Outside of the very centre with 19th century buildings, the architecture is an absolute concrete desolation separated by neverending traffic jams. Even the public transports look dirty and dilapidated compared to other french cities. On my way back to Lyon I was talking with a woman on the train, she left Paris because simply living there was turning her mad.

Paris lives because all the big administrations, the state companies and the public services are located there and drain the other Régions money. Otherwise, the city would collapse on itself. It produces nothing.

>Paris build giant walls around itself
>declare independence
>become a city state
>starve because it all depends on the massive farms in the Centre
>gets looted by niggers
>niggers eat each other
>actual french people can colonize Paris again
good plan

>department 93
kill me

Parisians would tell you it's not Paris, yet it is.

I lived there as a kid. Out of a class of 30, we were maybe half a dozen ethnic French.

>Paris lives because all the big administrations, the state companies and the public services are located there and drain the other Régions money. Otherwise, the city would collapse on itself. It produces nothing
This so much

C'est plus que ce que je pensais. Déjà t'es pas mort, ni musulman, ça va tu t'en sors bien.

>I will never roll into Paris in 1944
>I will never get 3-days leave to visit the city
>I will never drink fine french wine and smoke luckies at an outdoor table in the heart of paris
>I will never get greeted by crowds of grateful French citizens
>I will never be kissed by a thankful French qt
>I will never have a French qt offer to show me around Paris
>I will never go back to her apartment and kiss her goodbye
>I will never be invited inside
>I will never make love to her
>I will never write her letters on my way to Germany
>I will never visit her when the war is over
>I will never marry her and settle down in Paris
>I will never move out to a cute French town and raise a family
>I will never die surrounded by my family and friends
>I will never be buried at a beautiful cemetary in the French countryside

So is there actually any reason for an American to visit France?

Bring a gun and shoot as many Parisians as possible, no matter the colour.

Everybody knows Marseille is where it's at