Norwegian flag banned from school for resembling the flag of the confederacy

Norwegian flag banned from school for resembling the flag of the confederacy.

MURICA

A nation's flag should never be flown under another or in a position subordinate to it.

to be fair both the confederacy and nordic people are loved by confederate neonazi white supremacists

I read that in a Jamaican phonebook, among the laws of using their flag. New worlders are so so fucking spergy about flags

Meh, it does look alot like it and that can be upsetting for alot of people so it should stay banned imo

It triggers me so fucking hard that greenland almost voted for a green nordic cross.

>International usage forbids the display of the flag of one nation above that of another nation in time of peace
That sounds like a pretty cool rule :)

WAR WITH SWEDEN WHEN?

Hahahahaha

America has the education system and best universities.
Apparently that's not the case. It makes me sad.

what about ordinary folks whose parents immigrated from nordic countries? are we allowed to fly flags, or is that offensive?

Real patriots fly the AMERICAN flag.

Good job, IKEA.

you have no idea how bad education is here, ivan
actually, if any Sup Forums poster saw the inside of a typical county seat's high school, they would support us being nuked.

1 lady called tje news. News checked with the owner. Owner said he is from norway. End of story.

Why is there always so much fake news here?

Are Americans retarded?
Those two flags don't even look alike

Inderesding

>American students

Sooo, those are the new leaders of the free world?

Thats true for us.
Also, it's from extreme bad taste wear a flag in Brazil (literally only niggers do this kind of shit). I really don't understand how Americans wear their flag as shirt or underwear.

>liberals were a mistake

>Also, it's from extreme bad taste wear a flag in Brazil (literally only niggers do this kind of shit). I really don't understand how Americans wear their flag as shirt or underwear.
Literally no one gives a fuck about it here

Is it true that if you fly your flag upside down, the SWAT is gonna break through your door because it's a sign of distress?

>I really don't understand how Americans wear their flag as shirt or underwear.

How can americans even compete

No. Also, a lot of these laws exist in a gray area when it comes to expression, which is protected by our First Amendment. You can do pretty much whatever you want to the flag if you're doing it as a form of expression, especially if it's a protest.

>Sooo, those are the new leaders of the free world?
If things keep going they way they are, especially right now, probably not. If you think it was shitty living in an overly Americanized world, I wonder how every one is going to feel when it's China running shit.

well the Brazilian flag looks like shit

No, flag law is law, but it is also in that same law that it cannot have any legal consequences.
Flag upside down only applies to naval ships.

>§ 8(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Why are Americans always so ignorant about their own laws?

That's not wrong, but that practice is really only used for naval signaling.

>According to the law on the Finnish flag,[28] it is illegal to desecrate the flag, treat it in disrespecting manner, or remove it from a public place without permission.
How come it is enshrined in law that we can burn our own flag, but you can't?

MY CUNT TREE TIS OF THEE...

OP is baiting just foreigners, the story is only about some old woman liberal from Seattle that mistook the Norwegian flag for a confederate one and emailed a local paper.

There's another story about some Indians that are harassing a woman for having a Norwegian flag on her property.

Pic related: someone broke it.

It's a very serious and stringent yacht club

>americans

It was one liberal woman on the Pacific coast, I don't consider the Swiss retarded after I've seen your post.

Yankee scum

No?
A Norwegian-American put the flag up in front of his house for the Olympics and some turbocunt neighbor gave a "tip" to local news that it was a confederate flag

Yes it's 100% true
A Swat team actually raided a house that did this last week and shot a grandma because they mistaken her cane for an ar15

>Norwegian flag banned from school for resembling the flag of the confederacy.
If you'd actually read the article you'd know that this was only a woman making a mistake and then accepting her mistake as soon as she realized.

Stop your tricks Johnny, you confederate piece of shit

Sug meg, kanadagås

It says should, not must.

REPLY IN ENGLISH I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR PIG GERMAN DIALECT. Seriously why are all these third world countries today replying to me in their "languages" forcing me to bust out google translate. ENOUGH. I hope the north kicks your ass in the next civil war.

>A Swat team actually raided a house that did this last week and shot a grandma because they mistaken her cane for an ar15
Got a link? Because I can't find anything other than people winning lawsuits for anything related to flying the flag upside down

Bæsj

>to be fair, some bullshit I'm pulling out of my ass
You do not have a point.

plenty of people think they do when they don't in this day and age

I highly doubt that's a modern phenomenon

you're right about that, ha ha

this flag position tells me that this neighbourhood is a shithole so i can avoid it

thanks!

Me on the top

Wtf I'm swedish now

it's only the decent way to treat other peoples