Why is the United States by far the most religious 1st world nation on Earth?

Why is the United States by far the most religious 1st world nation on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/8.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>aMAN/IEN
>Armenian
What did he mean by this?

The United States is the sole super power of the world BECAUSE of its Christian faith.

Piss poor education and poverty for almost the entire country. Most of America is practically third world.

Jews

Jesus was the greatest proponent against Jews.

HAHAHAHAH ITS LEAF OH MY GOD AHAHAH ITS A FUCKING LEAF LMAO OMG HAHAHAAH THERES A FUCKING LEAF ON THE FLAG LMAO A LEAF WTF AHAHAHA A FUCKING LEAF ON ITS FLAG AHAHA

Nice proxy, leaf.

>1st world nation
Come on now
And my vote goes to either France/Bongistan/Netherlands because they (mostly) have economies and everyone worships Mohammed

because war slapped the shit out of europe and convinced them that there is no god

also some of the most religious nations were occupied by atheist gommies

>being wealthy turns people into a fedora

I'm not even religious, but you're a moron. And the average person today has more spending money than we did during the 80s and 90s. Jewoogle real wage trends.

You can't have monthly mass shootings and be 1st world. As well as you can't have < 80% White population. USA and France are trash tier.

Is Adventism redpilled?

Poland and Malta have better church attendance than America.

I'm american just like you bud!

Russia

>greatest proponent against Jews
Bruh, he was a rabbi. it doesn't get jewy-er

Large open tracts of land with little people
Leads to religion, probably because of lonliness

People also came to this land originally to seek religious freedom
But in any case, most religious people in the US follow a corporate version of Christianity with megachurches, tent revivals and TV programs

>The United States is the sole super power of the world BECAUSE of its Christian faith.

no it's because of the occult beliefs of it's founders

Harambe is my savior

Dicks out

Afrikaners are more religious than your average white American tho.

Being a Jew doesn't mean you support globalism. Bobby Fischer was Jewish and probably more anti-Jew than anyone on this board.

Because you're all ignorant Homo erectus'
*tips le fedora*
Like I literally can't even

11And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/8.htm

Jesus's words to a Roman.

Please interpret it in layman's terms for me.

I want to sterilize all Jews and exterminate 80% of them for sure. Mass eradication of Judaism and destruction of synagogues worldwide.

>United States
>1st world

"I was protecting that child"

-Harambe the Meme Messiah

This is really the best answer imo. We never had any reason to start hating the god we believed in.

No they don't the cost of Certain goods has come down.
Money should only be judge against certain assets like gold or property

>most religious people in the US follow a corporate version of Christianity
I'm not so sure about this, most christians I ask about religion will give me different answers. They've all sorta got the same outline but fill in the rest theselves

The only god is KEK, and Harambe is his messiah

you just butthurt we have two russias worth of white people

dubs don't confirm
KEK is a god indeed but not God
KEK is an incarnation that spreads the truth divine will often through methods that point out human foolishness.
A better way to understand it is to think of KEK as a Archangel of existence which we should have reverence for.

He basically said that the Jews are going to hell.

a fucking leaf

isn't it syrup season yet?

Hate to break it to you but... Harambe didn't raise back up on the third day. He's still dead

And Harambe gave his life to point out the futility and pointlessness of BLM and the race debate
Then why is the tomb empty? Obviously He did raise on the third day

KJV is dildos

orthodox and some southern churches are the only ones who use a bible not written by jews trying to make us into slaves.

Goyem - racist word like nigger, it means everyone who isn't a jew

that gorilla did a better job of parenting than the parents

Pretty sure Latin America, sub Saharan Africa and parts of the Balkans and caucasia are way more Christian than the US

Is Adventism redpilled?

Psalm 105 30 Their land teemed with frogs, which went up into the bedrooms of their rulers.

Omg you heartless fucker I was there in the pen with Harambe when they shot him and I don't find this funny.

>inb4 shill, Jewminati

>what is saudi arabia

Third world

Breh, I want to exterminate all Synagogues, Torahs, Talmuds, any piece of Jewish heritage both physical and digital along with every single man woman and child worldwide who has over 1% Jewish blood in their veins.

Basically wipe out any knowledge that Jews even existed in the first place.

But our countries would have to work together to get it done.

Yep this. Our founding fathers might not of been entirely Christian but the country certainly has been.

It's really not

being deeply religious is highly correlated with poverty, low GDP, etc.

religious people believe that this world is not forever, and they should focus on heavenly rewards

protestant work ethic made the USA an outlier. protestants believed that hard work can result in riches both here and in the afterlife