How she not in jail?

youtu.be/WTC9DwgFseY

> gets subpoena'd
> deletes all Clinton Foundation emails and who knows what else with BleachBit

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/8/24/12618446/ap-clinton-foundation-meeting
fortune.com/2016/08/25/clinton-ap-tweet/
washingtonmonthly.com/2016/08/24/how-the-ap-spun-the-story-about-the-clinton-foundation/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/08/24/clinton-camp-seeks-correction-of-ap-tweet-promoting-story-on-clinton-meetings/?utm_term=.03d2230ea466
youtube.com/watch?v=5WUHcb12BBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause she didn't do anything illegal.

She did, though. They openly admitted after the FBI investigation that she did, in fact, break the law. But they just weren't willing to indict her over it.

kek
you are a funny retard

Yeah, but she didn't intend to do anything illegal, so that makes it OK.

If she was a criminal, she'd be in jail.

I know you're a teenager, but here is a redpill:
>some people are above the law

Stop worrying about what should be and start worrying about what is and what you're going to do about it.

Not. Anymore.

Jesus Christ they let Gowdy on television. What is going on this week?

If life was fair, you'd get rectal cancer

Trump was accused of destroying email evidence in lawsuit 10 years ago

She is above the law right now. But if she loses she will be brought up on corruption charges. This particular instance is an easy one to get her with. People paid her a bribe to see her when she was Secretary of State. Any public official doing this can be brought up on charges, it's a pretty big deal.

>If OJ was a murderer he'd be in jail

In order to legally arrest/indict her, the FBI needs some proofs.

In order to have some proofs, they need to declassify some documents.

If they declassify some documents, they are likely to damage A LOT of other people and it will create a domino effect that they might not be able to control.

Correct this.

Civil case, and he wasn't a government official who was required to hand over all state department emails. What she did was an obstruction of justice.

>whining when things don't go your way
How tragic.

>Accused

You can t put in jail a person that gets donations from goldman jewsachs .

>People paid her a bribe to see her when she was Secretary of State
She saw thousands of people during her tenure. That means there might be people who donated to the charity.
Money went to charity and not to Hillary.

>Manslaughter is okay now xd

They have the proofs just no state department that will indict her. She in her emails mentions pay for play clients. Also this new revelation that 52% of the people who visited her in her office were huge Clinton foundation donors. All they need to do is open the books of the Clinton foundation.

>he wasn't a government official
And he never will be.

Almost all that email was personal emails.

>manslaughter is ok if hillary does it xd
>she didnt mean to so no prison xdddd

52% of the people she saw were Clinton foundation donors. That is the new revelation they are talking about.

Same with Hillary.

You cannot jail the alt-right queen

>Implying we live in a flawless meritocracy where injustice doesn't exist
There ain't much the common mortal such as myself can do other than whine and hope the elites hear me.

>She saw thousands of people during her tenure. That means there might be people who donated to the charity. Money went to charity and not to Hillary.
hello CTR.
we already know how little charity money is spent on charitable things. it's just a money-laundering service for Clinton and her campaign

Doesn't matter if they were personal or not she was using a state department email on a private server. She was asked to hand over all emails on the server. Instead her lawyers deleted 30,000 of them.

She was Secretary of State with a security clearance that she is now absolutely no longer eligible for. If she is allowed access to classified information in the future, the entire clearance system is a joke and will become much less effective as people lose respect for it. This will lead to many innocent people being killed here and abroad.

Well why don't they?
Seems like a pretty open and shut case.

Unless that's all bullshit.

That would be awkward.

Of course you can't.
What would someone like you know about making anything happen?

State department said they won't prosecute her no matter what. So yah that's pretty fishy, Comey himself basically said that if it was someone else they would of been indicted.

because obama is complicit in all of her shit and she can bring him down with her so obviously he's not going to let that happen. the only way we find out the depth of their absolute corruption is if trump wins.

Did he now.

Yes of you would bother to watch his speech.

LOL

How 'bout that.

That AP story has already been debunked as being full of cherry picking. Thousands of people were seen by Hillary. Or do you really think she met only 154 people during those 4 years?

No one debunked it but the Clinton campaign.

>we already know how little charity money is spent on charitable things.
That story by Michele Bachmann has also been debunked. Even by many of her own party.

Yawn. Who fucking cares about this shit anymore.

No he didn't you stupid faggot

it was clear from his speech that he wasn't lying

turns out the judiciary warped the statute to require intent when it doesn't facially

stop spreading this retarded bullshit

>Comey himself basically said that if it was someone else they would of been indicted.
Please show the source of that statement.

See
>>

Debunked by many
vox.com/2016/8/24/12618446/ap-clinton-foundation-meeting
fortune.com/2016/08/25/clinton-ap-tweet/
washingtonmonthly.com/2016/08/24/how-the-ap-spun-the-story-about-the-clinton-foundation/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/08/24/clinton-camp-seeks-correction-of-ap-tweet-promoting-story-on-clinton-meetings/?utm_term=.03d2230ea466

See me? See you?

Conspiratards BTFO

>I have to be spoonfed everything

Why argue something when you can't bother to look up basic facts?

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

So you're agreeing that no illegal activity happened?

What's tragic is your existence.

>You don't even know how to use commas properly

A 'sanction' (which by the way General Powell then also should have been given) is not the same as 'indicted'. A sanction is an administrative punishment and an indictment is a legal one related to a trial..

You dumb millenial Hillary shills are too stupid to understand the distinction between civil and criminal cases.

>doesn't matter

>t. someone who doesn't understand the law

It's not "debunked." Both sides rely on different datapoints.

AP claim
>154 people OTHER THAN of State employees and Foreign Diplomats met with Clinton during first 18 months
>of those, 80 were Foundation donors

Clinton's Story
>I had over a 1000 meetings with my staff, foreign leaders, and outsiders during this time
>only 80 of those were Foundation donors

You see why Clinton's story is BS? She's also refused to release her schedule for the last 2 years she was SoS. I imagine because it shows similar conduct.

>a sanction is the same as a indiction

get a load of this shill

Don Rickles, ladies and gentlemen.

>projecting this hard

ROWDY GOWDY

She deliberately set up an email system to circumvent FOIA requests, had that system broken into, and had to shut down State Department spam filters, which lead directly to successful attacks against us, to get her private email system working.

I don't know if its technically illegal or not, but it certainly shows her character.

James Comey, the fucking director of the FBI, admitted under oath that Hillary's lawyers did not have the proper security clearances to access her emails. Yet they were able to delete tens of thousands of them.
Shill harder you faggot

The state dept doesn't prosecute. The justice dept does.

Anyone else would have their clearance pulled forever. Yet, here she is...

She's not in jail because she could have any one of those faggots on CNN killed within 24 hours, and every single whore that works there knows it.

fpwp

Does anyone else have a crush on him? And with that beard. He needs to be official silver daddy of /polgb/

That's what the republicans said, not the FBI.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WUHcb12BBY

>you
>in charge of reading comey's transcripts

You don't understand very fundamental aspects of how the law works in the United States.
If you are found guilty of a criminal charge, you get sentenced and serve jail time (or some other punishment such as probation, fines, or some combination thereof).
In a civil case, there is a judgment in favor of the plaintiff or defendant, usually monetary.
When do you graduate college?

>tha rebubicanz said it so it'z wronz

Thank you Mr. Cronkite for informing us of shadiness in Washington.

You're a credit to your craft.

>How she not in jail?

She has good lawyers, in addition to being a lawyer herself with decades of government experience. She wouldn't run for president if she didn't have all of her bases covered right from the get go.

When you have wealth and power your above the law user. Its how the world works unfortunately.

>the republicans said it so it's biased

ftfy newfriend

And she gets away with the crimes she's done such as contracted murder, treason, etc. Bitch needs to be in prison or capital punishement.

Thank you for that lengthy explanation. But seriously. If you project any harder you're going to start showing powerpoint presentations.

I'm sorry, is there a federal law requiring all of Trump's e-mails to be retained and archived?

Because if not, then you're comparing apples to oranges, as she was required by law to retain all e-mails for FOIA requests.

I'm reading the exact laws she broke. Is the law biased too?

>almost

No you're reading the republicans interpretation of the law. Which Comey disagreed with.

Since when is explaining the law to a retarded faggot shill with no life experience "projecting?"

>State department said they won't prosecute her no matter what
>Comey himself basically said that if it was someone else they would of been indicted
Comey works FOR THE FUCKING FBI YOU GOD-AWFUL AUTIST SHITLORD

gowdy lookin good with that beard

If she was poor, she'd be in jail.

>shilling this hard

How much are you paid? Serious question because I refuse to believe anyone is this mentally challenged and can still type

>inb4 some smug retort that's basically ad hominem

You seem to be mistaking Clinton for Dr. Doom.

Maybe you should go to bed.

No one said trump committed federal crime. And no one asked for an explanation. You kind of made that leap yourself. Sounded like projecting to me.

Drumpf's such a repulsive candidate that Hillary gets a free pass on all of this shit

Pat yourselves on the back, fellas. You chose the only candidate Hillary can beat

That's a smug retort that is ad hominem. I suggest you try again.

This.
I'd vote for Kasich over hillary in a heartbeat. But Hillary it is.
>inb4 some smug retort that's basically ad hominem
You're no fun.

remember when ted kennedy killed that girl and didn't go to jail?

>You seem to be mistaking Clinton for Dr. Doom.

Wrong. Pic related.

Is the old timey western font supposed to make me think this is credible?

Is this a trump thing or something?

But he is in jail

>unironically using the term Drumpf on Sup Forums
>unironically shilling for Kasich on Sup Forums
wow, try harder
looks like we have a 2 person shill team working here.

it's a shame there's no legitimate candidate to oppose her

>make amerikan great againk

>originally claimed the server crashed
>turned out, quite quickly, that she had it destroyed
how come no one brings up this point?

Because she has too much power.

She should definitely be in jail.