youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg&index=55&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA
youtube.com/watch?v=mu0wh6LtmDE&index=50&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA
youtube.com/watch?v=JXRNKn4YRfk&index=51&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA
youtube.com/watch?v=t2s_-CV1HuM
finance.yahoo.com/news/orlando-shooter-reportedly-gave-wife-201551723.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s4&index=57&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk&index=24&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA
naturalnews.com/038633_Sandy_Hook_Google_search_results_December_11.html
inquisitr.com/484738/sandy-hook-hoax-were-websites-and-facebook-groups-published-before-the-massacre/
moralmatters.org/2013/01/30/alleged-sandy-hook-shooting-massacre-pictures-with-captions-depict-the-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=VWBj4ml-_qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6h4VDvS4oeo
memoryholeblog.com/2014/01/25/retired-cop-and-educator-threatened-for-questioning-sandy-hook-investigation/
veteranstoday.com/2015/05/01/sandy-hook-elementary-school-closed-in-2008-a-stage-in-2012/
documentaryheaven.com/sandy-hook/
youtube.com/watch?v=alp64daGTSo
youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Arigato Dahnold-san
>put the delagtaru in the bahg-aroo
>desu

>>>>You must sign for premium account to view more of this message

This is a next level kind of tinfoil hat shit I just don't understand.

How would they be able to cover it up if it were a hoax? There are hundreds of people who are associated with the school, including the children, dead students don't just appear out of thin air.

Christmas trees say yes

I used to think the sandy hook conspiracy theorists were retarded. Though if you watch general coverage of sandy hook... you notice inconsistencies and other weird shit. Honestly, I am almost swayed. The interviews, the drill, the demolition, the money... its all really fishy. Idk man.

False flags, ALL OF THEM.

We all know the American government cannot and should not be trusted, so yes I think it is a false flag. Not necessarily a fabrication, but government induced.

Sandy hook was the most blatant false flag of all time but it's disregarded because muh "think of the children goy!"

What am i looking at?

>implying they ever existed

Real but triggered by shadow jews giving a red pilled spazz scopolamine
Just like James Holmes

MK ULTRA was definitely involved.

A week or so before the shooting, a little girl at Sandy Hook went crazy and started chasing people with a pair of scissors. The girl went on about the Illuminati and Satan. She freaked the fuck out of the kids, but the teachers told the students to ignore her. They never told the parents, the kids came home crying and told them themselves.

Also the Virginia Tech shooters were part of MK ULTRA as well.

it was a staged event.

>100lbs autistic kid carrying 80lbs of weaponry and ammo made navy seal like precision kills
>no bodies, no death certificates
>no video or photographic evidence
>Robbie parker getting into character

also,
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

((( Green(((berg))) )))

There is no grand conspiracy of false flags... just cunt politicians with no moral qualms about exploiting the deaths of innocent men, women, and children to push a political agenda.

right....

This is why Alex jones needs to hang...a carnival barker now worth $100 mill dollars who takes in so many gullible idiots.

and there are lots of gullible idiots now bc the judenpresse lies so often, the avg 100 IQ cannot tell reality from bullshit anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHmy8YaZE6E

Hoax, along with Orlando and many others.

LETS GOOOO FACTS

youtube.com/watch?v=DkO1kyaCirc&index=54&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA

youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg&index=55&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA

youtube.com/watch?v=mu0wh6LtmDE&index=50&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRNKn4YRfk&index=51&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA

do you really think they are going to publiclly release photos / videos of dead children ?

do you also think san bernardino never happened as well?

>it was a staged event.
you really think CT state troopers are that smart? The fucking vt can't even keep the emails of Sec. of State from hacking, but you honestly think they could pull off something this big?

"Let me teach you how to be an infowar whore,
If i say it's the kikes I'm straight out the door..."

Goyim Goddess, "Good For Jews"

I totally got to third base with Sandy. She got some fat ass titties!!!

i dont think were asking for pictures of dead babies

maybe a surveillance photo of lanza in a hall or something that proves he was there

thats all it would take to blow this out

>facts

I have more if you guys want me to post but I mean really, it's enough.

The following is a list of false flags, some of them completely staged(no deaths), and some of them actually perpetrated.

9/11, OKC Bombing,Aurora,Sandy Hook,Boston Bombing, Charlie Hebdo Paris Attacks, Orlando attack, all attacks committed by """ISIS""" in the official story, San Bernadino, there's so many that I can't even remember all of them. They're fucking everywhere.

23 Year Marine Intelligence Officer Whistleblower: All US Terror Attacks Are False Flags: youtube.com/watch?v=t2s_-CV1HuM

>what is compartmentalization

>Hoax, along with Orlando and many others.
you retards are the reason this entire place is laughed at.
The kikes can't keep clinton's classified emails safe, but they could pull off something like this? Turn off Alex jones, asshole, and listen to Dr. Pierce to understand how the Jews run the country.

tough life the one of pic related

Listen to Dr. Pierce you dumbshit, not the raving kike carnival barker with a community college degree in cattle farming:
youtube.com/watch?v=EHmy8YaZE6E

Capstone excercise.

If you come to Sup Forums then at least research what you're saying. I mean seriously come on.

Name tags, Sign in Signs, and Porta Potties. Damn what a crazy thing.

Sandy Hook is just like teens still being spanked. You hear SJWs with political agendas talk about it, but there isn't any pics or videos to support the claim that it's real.

how many people knew someone personally itt

there is always someone who went to the funeral in every thread
also someone was affected by the holocaust
my whole family was killed by the pedal powered skull smashing machine after they were experimented on by mengele himself

Video isn't source material?

finance.yahoo.com/news/orlando-shooter-reportedly-gave-wife-201551723.html

Yeah just let this bitch leave the country even though she was part of it.

I really like this video. Fox news I know you're here, please explain this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s4&index=57&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA

Not to mention the history of Newtown CT being build around a giant mental institution where they performed cruel experimental procedures. Decades ago it would seem almost the entire town either worked at the institution or their spouse did.

Subversion for the most part.

I don't watch Alex Jones. He's a propaganda machine no different then you know who.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk&index=24&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA

CT fag here

It was fake

>dead students don't just appear out of thin air.
Dead students did not appear at all at sandy hoax, none were ever seen, none were ever shown. The only 'proof' that any deaths at all occured at sandy hoax school, is that professional repeat liars, told us they did.

EVery year the Newtown firehouse sold Christmas trees as a fundraiser like thousands of other firehouses around the country. The Sandy Hook conspiracy people think that these trees were there before the shooting for the sole purpose of bringing them out afterwards as a memorial.

Can promise you idiot, have been researching a lot longer than you have.
If you put any case up to public scrutiny-- from OJ Simpson, to Phil spector, to the netflix "making a murderer," you're going to find inconsistencies and reasonable doubt.

Why? Smart people don't sign up to make $35k a year. They are stupid at that level, but rarely crooked.

I've seen sandy hook. Think of the money, resources, and how many people and resources would have to go into that, with all of them keeping their mouths shut.

This is a government that cannot even maintain airports and even the cunt sec of state cannot secure her emails.

Get back on your anti-psychotics, if you want to see the real crookedness going on, Dr. Pierce documented it all every week the last 7 years of his life (including predicting 9/11).

people say either so it was likely both, can't figure the probabilities yet but all kinds of shade going on with it so I don't trust the agenda or the media when it comes to Sandy Vagina

There were no cameras in the school. There was only one at the front door and it had no recording function, ie DVR setup.

Seriously, what's in the box? Crazy

there was an aerial shot show on TV of the back lot at the fire station where they had 26 Christmas trees in the back. The aerial shot was taken like 3 hours after the "shooting" before any body count or names had been released. The day after the fire station had 26 christmas trees out front as a memorial to the slain 26 kids.

yeah, indeed

no pics or footage

What is your role in the hoaxes, and how much are you paid?

>demolish all the buildings involved
>OBVIOUS actors

THINK OF THE CHILDREN, OP

>do you also think san bernardino never happened as well?

San Bernadino was just another controlled killer running amok, just like Son of Sam or unabomber, just more by products of military experiments going wacko and killing lots of people

seriously these military project guys just get bored so they do this shit, wind people up and watch what they do, see if they kill people and write it down

level c12 in the pentagon is full of this stuff, all the Mengele research is kept there also

Umm my wife's son died at Sandy Hook, please stop.

show us pics

protip: you cant

>from OJ Simpson, to Phil spector,

massive psyops on both of those, ask how I know I dare you

The way lyin Hillary brought it up today confirms the ff.

It was a real inside job, they've deliberately targeted our most weak and vulnerable citizens, babies, the elderly and gays in an attempt to take our weapons.

Please stop triggering the memory of my wife's son.

He was a good goy.

green is black is green

>not an argument

Oh okay you know more than me hmm?

I'll ask you to explain one thing. Why does the cop car's dash cam contradict the "official story? That should be easy to explain even though the "town" can explain it. Fuck they can't explain anything so I'll ask you everything.

>Sandy Hook
fake and gay

>Pretended to target.

Nobody was killed user. Nobody was hurt. The crisis actors sit around in the hospital beds after the fake shooting, and (emotionless) talk about the horrible wounds injuries they suffered from the gunfire, then look at their bodies everything's fine.

>do you really think they are going to publiclly release photos / videos of dead children ?

I mean, why would they do that?

I've yet to see compelling evidence presented that it is a hoax. Ambiguous pictures of people who "look like the victims" or "follow the money" correlatives are really not compelling.

The thing is, when you try to talk to these conspiracy theorists and ask for evidence or critique their "proof" they just call you a shill. It's just dogma.

Fuck you. I had friends who went to that school. They were real, I watched then get buried and it made me cry. It was real. It happened. Get over it trumptard.

>no feds claiming to have been at the funeral

response time is shit nowadays...

aaaand there we go.

he was being diddled by some (((pedo))) and was going to name names, so they killed him and framed him for shooting up a school so (((they))) could get that donation money.

Alright just watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

Because you don't want to see the truth.

It's not that it doesn't exist, it's that you are unwilling to accept it.

Principal was named Dawn
The same actress now "Donna" was "killed" in the "Boston marathon bombing"

To be fair, a drowned child on a beach is a lot easier on the eyes than a classroom full of slaughtered and bloody kindergarten kids, with blood sprayed across story books like fingerprint.

you called it 15 seconds late lol

Why not?

I'm not watching a three hour movie by "Independent Media Solidarity".

Don't give me a biased documentary, tell me three pieces of solid evidence in a concise manner.

Straight Hoax. No bodies. No choppers, kids fake. Peoples mortages paid off. They bulldozed the building for god sakes.

the girl in the middle

Really though, sending your kid to a school where dozens of innocent children were gunned down like prey is kinda spooky, and it would freak the kids the fuck out to know what happened in their classroom.

It's really not surprising at all that they knocked the school down.

>Because you don't want to see the truth.
Tell me 2-3 pieces of compelling evidence.

I am a researcher and truth is what I'm all about. I can hold conflicting ideas simultaneously and objectively look at evidence.

If the evidence is there, tell me. Just don't coat it in biases or insinuations. Show me the data and enlighten me, don't just say I'm a "sheeple".

it was real. today hillary said anyone that doubts that has a dark heart so it has to be real

>those autism shoes

You don't have any red flags behind the government paying for all the mortgages of the "victims" and then dozing all the properties within a month?

That might be an everyday thing in leafland, but that doesn't happen here.

Not a very creative shill. I hope they pay you less for this thread

>Just want to ask Sup Forums what's your opinion of Sandy Hook
well alex jones believes that the victims were child actors so I guess i believe him

Children don't make the best witnesses, especially during traumatic events. They said he had a "bazooka".

They sure make children big these days.

My high school was built on a graveyard because the city wouldn't sell land to Catholics, so they used land they already had. A couple of unmarked graves got dug up when they built the new gym.

I believe it happened but the police fucked up bad, the whole janny locking all the doors shit. They had to make it look like the police didn't actually show up late to the party and fuck up, which they did

This is along the same vein as "follow the money". This isn't evidence, it is merely suggestive.

A forest fire burns and morels and blueberry plants spring up and thrive. Did they cause the forest fire?

That's not how this works. I just gave you a video that show you plenty of facts. If I gave you a video from CNN, FOX, NBC...well they'd be just as biased...well probably more.

How will 3 facts be enough for you to go, "Wow now that was compelling evidence". If you have no desire to inform yourself then don't go about acting as if you do.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas user yaaaaaas

The same actress was used for another terror event

As I said, you just don't want to believe it, and I don't blame you.

That picture could be anything.

Cmon you've gotta get good.

That was Lanza in all probability.

I never dug deep but I do remember seeing a trained army professional talk about how the shooter could never have carried the gear they found him with in his physical state, nor could he have been anywhere near as efficient as he was without some kind of army training.

And that did strike me as awkward. But I don't know if I could take that redpill Sup Forums. It's too cruel.

Except she wasn't. Every time you autists try to claim this the people don't even look alike. It may be hard to comprehend, but there is more than one American white-girl with dark hair in the world, and there's a chance that two of them could be affected by a national tragedy, miles apart.

Show me some pictures.

At first I was like this truther shit about sandy hooker pussy friction burn shooting was like flat earth tier tinfoil hat alex jones on crack nonsense madness

Like i thought it was one of the craziest conspiracies waaay out there

but I looked into it more deeply just to see where these crazies are coming from what they're on about, and honestly, it actually does seem a little bit suspicious. There's strange coincidences, interviews, ommisions, and just all round this feeling of, maybe there is something not quite right with this full picture?

Now of course i'm still about 98% sure the official account holds water and is true, but there definitely are some questions that need to be answered here

it's odd, it really is quite odd this whole thing

>The same actress was used for another terror event
I find it difficult to believe that the American government uses paid public actors/actresses for false flag operations which, if discovered, could literally destroy the government overnight and cause an uprising.

Why do all these conspiracies involve Easter eggs that give away the plot? They can stage a school shooting but they used a Canadian actor and re-use them too.

Wouldn't they use government spooks or kill the actors afterward?

Give me the single most compelling evidence that you know of. That's all I'm asking for. Don't point to a documentary, just tell me the data. Occam's razor.

sandy hook is what made me a Sup Forumsack
thanks obama

Fundraiser websites and news story websites were created before the event happened. Documented. Numerous examples, here's 2.

naturalnews.com/038633_Sandy_Hook_Google_search_results_December_11.html

inquisitr.com/484738/sandy-hook-hoax-were-websites-and-facebook-groups-published-before-the-massacre/

Numerous family photos of the children that were released for public consumption were photoshoped. Poorly.

moralmatters.org/2013/01/30/alleged-sandy-hook-shooting-massacre-pictures-with-captions-depict-the-hoax/

youtube.com/watch?v=VWBj4ml-_qQ

No death certificates or deaths reported for the county the Sandy Hook event took place in. Including FBI, Social Security, and the state Highway Patrol agencies.

youtube.com/watch?v=6h4VDvS4oeo

memoryholeblog.com/2014/01/25/retired-cop-and-educator-threatened-for-questioning-sandy-hook-investigation/

BTW, the school was not even in operation during the time the event took place.

veteranstoday.com/2015/05/01/sandy-hook-elementary-school-closed-in-2008-a-stage-in-2012/

documentaryheaven.com/sandy-hook/

Gene Rosen can't get his fucking story straight.

youtube.com/watch?v=alp64daGTSo

the robbie parker bullshit acting

youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8

You can dig up the rest on your own, but if the above doesn't convince you that SOMETHING fake was going on, you left your eyeballs on the nightstand or something.

Why are all these inforgraphs such garbage?