"90% of voters say they've already made up their mind"

BEATING ME
BEATING ME
DOWN
DOWN
INTO THE GROUND

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/video/clinton-trump-built-campaign-on-prejudice-and-paranoia/FC254AF4-BF83-4A03-BC36-5BD80EE406B7.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-leads-trump-by-10-in-national-poll-227406
youtu.be/Y-H9BOIYhgc
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Say = Do

>3 polls taken in the same time frame
>Wildy different results that don't even correspond to eachother
Why?

IT'S SPINNING ROUND AND ROUND

>90% of the voting population has been polled

CTR GO AWAY DO NOT RESPOND DO NOT RESPOND

Quinnipiac
>All its predictions about the GOP primary were dead wrong. Not only that, but for the poll they took they didn't even mention the demographics they sampled.

Reuters
>Already known that they're making their polls more pro-Hillary after they noticed Trump was taking the lead.

Economist
>Probably the most accurate one out of all of them.

No Path.
No Path.

Hitlary said today: "the paranoid French now calls itself all right "
> sauce: wsj.com/video/clinton-trump-built-campaign-on-prejudice-and-paranoia/FC254AF4-BF83-4A03-BC36-5BD80EE406B7.html (Video + Transcript)

It was a shout out to paranoid french Rothschilds... they got exposed in the e-mail scandal - Hillary contacted Rothschilds by e-mail many times ...

The Rothschilds, they hate publicity Hitlary got them,
therefore she calls them PARANOID FRENCH

How can she have the balls to fuck with Rothschilds?
Doesn't she realize that if she's not a good MK ULTRA slave to them or gets in their way, they can have her dead the next morning?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
From: Hillary Clinton To: Lynn Forester de Rothschild Date: 2010-04-19 04:42 Subject: MISS YOU PEPE

>Pollee = Voter

fuck off first aid

Yes, but this is same nigger in the woodpile that cost the Jews trillions on Brexit.
they can only poll "likely voters." This data is worth shit for the working class voters who never voted before in their lives because they never cared before.

You'd have to read about to 90s to see just how much this cunt and her husband were hated by normal Whites.

People who have never voted in their lives will be out in droves. Does this mean Trump will win? IDK, but it's a lot closer than the Jews ae trying to make it seem, they're trying to make people lose hope.

Looking at CNN is like reading Pravda in the 1970s, pushing the Jewish party line. Despite all their bullshit, 93% of voters don't trust the cunt.

Still not willing to write him off, I made a lot of shekels on Brexit going by things the Jews simply don;t understand from inside their Kosher bubble.

politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-leads-trump-by-10-in-national-poll-227406

And?

See for yourself. It's true.

Sup Forums BTFO

>La la la la if I can't hear you it's not true la la la la

They are also tied in another poll on that page taken the same day........so which is it

Did you hear about Hillary's e-mails?

youtu.be/Y-H9BOIYhgc

>RCP average is 6%
>10% of voters yet to decide

10% is bigger than 6% retard. This is still anyone's election.

Swing and a miss, IDfag. No need to be this desperate. Actually concede if you want to make a positive difference in the world.

yeah because all 100% of that 10% is gonna vote trump

>la times
>tied

That's an intriguing one. One would think that if he were really tang unpopular, especially with Hispanics, that he'd be down 47% or more there.

Plus Hillary does a bizarre speech targeting a "fringe" ideology. Fringe implies a completely non issue component of an election. I would use "fringe" to describe anarcho-capitalists.

I doubt she'd ever do a speech addressing them.

It's almost like the polls are bullshit and her internals are showing a very different landscape...

I love Korn

Thanks op

>yfw based hilldawg wins in a landslide
>yfw when she bans hate speech in all forms and this racist cesspit is purged from society
>yfw love trumps hate

RCP is rigged

I know it gets said a lot, but in my experience it is very true.

I made a thread on Sup Forums showing a recent pol (the LA times one) showing Trump had a +1 while Clinto was steadily decreasing.

Now it's magically a tie.

Pic related

"Brexit and Reagan were down in the polls, too", says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

/thread. This is exactly how brexit snuck up on them.

This

it's a different poll retard
you can see quite clearly the dates are different for each poll

Also, it occurs to me that her speech was designed to smear the very places from which valid concerns about her health are being explored and disseminated.

And if more leaks, far more damning ones, were to emerge, along with evidence of Seth Rich's murder, well, it would make sense that suddenly a "fringe" element needed to be pre-tainted.

Otherwise, her speech just basically implicitly shat all over normies: " You guys are too retarded and immoral to make up your minds, so I'll tell you how to think."

One would think a political candidate wouldn't need to dedicate an entire to speech to the evils of the Klan, for example.

so they replaced a pro-Trump poll with a "tie"?

>voting is compulsory

wew lad, 10/10 b8

they didn't replace anything
they are a poll from the same organization over different time ranges

just look at the dates please

They increased the range by one day and replaced it

that's because LA/USC constantly updates their polls
what do you want them to do, not update it?

Enthusiasm matters. People who support Hillary don't give a fuck about her. People who support Trump give a fuck about him.

"On the day of the vote the polls put us 10 points behind."

I'm looking forward to the debates.

Each polling organization conducts its own surveys and has it's own statistical models it uses to adjust the raw data they get from their surveys. This can lead to significant discrepancies, especially in a political season as volatile as this one. Given the nature of polling, none of these statistical models are particularly good at predicting a race like this one. They all assume that voter turnout will more or less look like what we've seen in the most recent elections. Basically they are calibrated on the assumption that Hillary will be as popular as Obama and that Trump will be as unpopular as McCain or Romney.

Could it be, perhaps, that it was just coincidental or that not enough voters were accounted for? Extrapolate on this, my friend.

Because they're all falsified and they aren't even coordinating.

>Guys, believe these statistics that all fall way outside of eachothers MOE.

you factor room for error and that means a 3 point shift could be all it takes.
Also, George Bush didn't win the popular vote, and Bill clinton won with like 42% of the vote.
Also, statistically, this far out, 90% certainty is impossible.

Nobody gives a fuck about either. They just want to choose sides and spout made-up bullshit statistics and news stories and misquotes to support their side.

Just takes 6 out of 10 retard

>statistically, this far out, 90% certainty is impossible
do you actually know something about math user, or is this your lack of college degree talking?

Those polls are all rigged.

What the pollsters are not telling anyone is that they are calling people that voted in 2008 and 2012 and not calling HUGE wave of 1st timers.

Not only that but who answers phone calls from blocked or unrecognized numbers?

The polls really don't start mattering until September, right after the first debate.

the russian trolls polarized the voting public
Come november, december and january, expect a few timothy McVeigh style muslim-esque suicide attacks.

These sovereign, alt-russians who possess small penises are going to crack under the pressure, particularly with trumps cuck tactics.

It's not hard to see that trump rhetoric is nothing more than russian propganda repackage for american racists.

Nah, I haven't decided who I'm voting for but if asked I'd say Sanders or Trump to fuck with them.

Trump isn't a Clinton or Bush. He has zero mainstream appeal.
Every middle of the line voter doesn't like his proposals.

>call and poll bunch of people who voted for Obama
>don't call and poll people who sat out because Rmoney was a cuck

November is going to be an absolute mind fuck for libshits.

Think about what you just wrote for a second

>literally thinking they asked 90% of voters
Holy shit you're a fucking retard

>polls dont real

This. All of the liberals in my area are staying home instead of voting Clinton because Bernie got fucked.

Is that really part of the methodology?

Cause I know a shitload of people who voted for Obama in 2012 who are full bore Trump now. Many of those voters are along the lines of "a woman scorned".

Republicans always expected Obama to be shit, but many, many normies really believed in hope and change and are extremely assblasted about how it went down.

I realize it's simply anecdotal, but it's certainly something the media isn't talking about. Also, normies are talking quite a bit about Obama not going to Lousiana because he was on vacation and golfing. That resonates with them far more than some vague speech about some unknown movement called the "alt right".

>that cost the Jews trillions on Brexit.
Soros made profit. But let's be honest, he would've profited either way.

let them be content and think they've won

I wonder who owns all these media companies that do the polls?

>He actually thinks people are going to vote for Hillary
They will stay home on election day. Every day it becomes wildly more obvious that even Hillary thinks Trump is going to win.

>muh media conspiracy

I'm not saying these polls are right or wrong but if you truly doubt that the media would be willing to go to those lengths, see pic related.

seems mild, desu

>don't call and poll people who sat out because Rmoney was a cuck
Trump is a cuck too now.

In the context of national issues and a presidential race often hinging on those issues, I'd respectfully disagree.

It's a clear implicit acknowledgement of both the awfulness of the speaker and the manufacturing of a narrative. Not the massaging of a narrative but the straight up manufacturing of one.

You read the first one and you think at some level, "what a nice person. Her brother was probably nice too."

The second is "she's a borderline terrorist encouraging violent civil war"

>when I'm the only one who knows what this song is aside from some other user

aren't things possibly worse than they may appear?
I remember some poll asking trump supporters if they thought their vote was going to count and a ton of them said no. It seems that Trump setting up all that rigged shit is doing more to demoralize his own voters.

Man, how was I not in the 90% of the population they asked that question?

Just unlucky I guess.

LA Times has been being updated daily.

Things are much worse than they appear because national polls don't mean jack shit. The blue wall is 242 electoral votes. Trump is not close to taking ANY of those states other than PA where he's still behind big.

The election is very easy for Democrats. Hold the blue wall then win a tiny amount of other states. Colorada, New Mexico, Ohio. North Carolina, Iowa, Colorado. Or just Florida. That's literally it, win the blue wall, win Florida and you're at 271.

Also to note, Virginia is not a blue wall state and Hillary is up 15. New Mexico is not a blue wall state and Hillary is up 10. Colorado is not a blue wall state and Trump isn't even going to contest it.

Unless Hillary gets caught with a dead boy or live girl this election is OVER.

Usually you can count on the media to spin it for the guy who's way behind, they can call it a comeback narrative. But as long as Trump keeps fucking up week after week, they'll just go with that.

At this point it isn't whether Trump will win but whether or not it's a historic blowout. Like what happens if Hillary wins North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, etc. She'll have a bigger mandate than anyone had since Reagan in 84.

You honestly think the blue wall will hold with Clinton being pro nafta, pro tpp, anti fracking, and pro Syrian refugees?

And which blue wall state is Hillary going to lose again? You don't still believe the fantasy story that Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania will turn on her, do you? Wisconsin didn't even vote for Trump in the PRIMARIES.

Michigan will turn.

People there know that Bill Clinton signed nafta and fucked that state for decades.

Ohio isn't going blue.

I loved in IL for years and know a literal fuck ton of people are pulling for Trump.

A few months back a few union workers started a facebook, Union Workers for Trump.

This wasn't even someone I knew and it had several thousand members at that point.

The regular working class people don't get polled.

That's going to decide this election.

Hell, I've even heard people say they won't vote for her because her husband put in the cigarette tax.

Wasn't Trump was ahead by 5 in the last PA poll?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/pennsylvania/
No, he's way down in PA.

I was going to respond to this but you're trying to imply that Michigan and ILLI FUCKING NOIS is in doubt. You're living in fantasy land, it's time to grow up man.
Remember 2012, all the polls were "skewed" and "regular people" were going to be the difference.
You guys never learn.

>Maybe if we say all the polls are wrong enough time, everyone will suddenly, magically, start to like Trump!

Why not admit he is losing and work on trying to make him more appealing?

Live with your head in the sand if you want.

You know what changed after today?

Absolutely nothing.

HRC did another Trump is a racist speech and her legs only lasted 25 min before she had to be carted off.

Here are the numbers.

Romney lost by 6 million votes.

HRC is not getting the turnout Obama did.

Do you honestly think Trump, despite getting millions more votes than Romney in the primaries despite a much more diverse field. Isn't going to get more than 6 million more votes?

Does literally anyone have any enthusiasm for HRC?

They're banking on the Bernouts nearly all going for Her.

They wont, if she gets 60% I would be shocked.

Hillary has more enthusiastic supporters than Trump.

Lets be honest one look at Drumpf and then one look at the Future President of the United States of America is enough to tell you which one you are voting for.

>No, he's way down in PA.

Hillary is +1 in the only recent poll Nervous Man has, and Ipsos heavily over samples democrats.

>Hillary has more enthusiastic supporters than Trump.

They are so enthusiastic they don't show up to her rallies.

That was before our "great day" sir.

Hillary just pissed off people who might be against illegal immigration, but planned to vote for Hillary due to the general incompetence and tactlessness of Trump - she called them racist. Doing so won't gain her a single vote, but might lose her many. Wait until a few days from now and we'll see.

>They are also tied in another poll on that page taken the same day
LA Times have an irregular methodology that delays bumps by about a week, mutes their poll overall so it's tighter than most, and by their own admission has a large chance to slant their poll a couple points to the right.

>and by their own admission has a large chance to slant their poll a couple points to the right.

That is a roundabout way of saying they don't slant their poll to the left?

No, that's a roundabout way of saying that their methodology may have a critical flaw that gives Trump 2 points more than he deserves.

They're like Gallup, they poll to the right.

>when you think you're a special snowflake for knowing one of the biggest metal bands of the 21st century

embarrassing