I'm going to Austria this year. What would Sup Forums recommend me to see there?

I'm going to Austria this year. What would Sup Forums recommend me to see there?

daddy's dungeons

Austrian pussy

Wut

Salzburg if you want a comfy but not super tiny city. I've only spent a day in Vienna and I didn't like it too much. Architecture is great but something felt very off, city center felt too tourist-y and a lot of parts in the city were crowded with not much to see. I guess you'll like it if you like shopping

Thanks, but shopping is for the filthy bourgeoisie anyway

Leopold Museum, Secessionsgebäude, Burgtheater, Kunsthistorisches Museum

Wien is really nice for a walk.
Salzburg and Innsbruck are a tad bit too simple.
But if you're wise enough you'd know that the best things in life are in fact very simple.

Salzburg. A lot to see there.

Don't go to Linz, Klagenfurt, Graz. It's a waste of time for a tourist.

You may be interested in Vienna as a tourist, but for me personally this is an AIDS infested shithole.

>Salzburg. A lot to see there.
This, comfiest place i've ever been too

>Klagenfurt
The Stadtkrämer is great though.
Fick di.

Maybe in summer for windsurfing at the lake.
Otherwise Klagenfurt is a non-city.

Why travel to Austria if Germany exists? It is such a boring country

Actually it's the exact opposite

>Germany exists? It is such a boring country
That's why he's travelling to Austria, duh

Eat kangaroo steak and shrimp from the barbie

How long do you stay? What do you want to see - nature / cities?

This

For about a week, I'm looking forward to going to some culturally and historically rich places

Stop Shittalking Vienna, you have never seen how bad other major cities are. Ours is literally a Paradise

Okay, judjing by all these replies Salzburg is better to visit than Vienna, isn't it?

Then Salzburg and or Vienna. Salzburg is as pretty as Vienna but not as culturally and historically relevant as Vienna though it is less crowded. Vienna is still king an that's why so many go there. Schönbrunn and the inner city is simply unbeatable

Go to both. They are great in different ways.

> Linz
Anything particular about it? I'll be definitely going there for other reasons.

Another Anton going to Austria btw.

Thank you guys for your advices, but couldn't you also tell me about some specific places that a tourist should visit in Salzburg, please?

Linz is an "industrial" city tust is simple they economic Center of an Austrian state it is as bland and boring as it gets. Same with Graz, it has a nice park and an ok view on top of a mountain and that's pretty much it. Klagenfurt sucks because Villach exists and Villach is 3x as interesting as Klagenfurt and it's located in the same state

Depends on your time,budget and date of visit (I.e. will it be hot enough to enjoy the nature surrounding salzburg)

Hohensalzburg Fortress, the Untersberg, and a beer factory.

Pay your respects.

I would recommend visiting Salzburg, but you probably wont spend a whole week there if you're mainly interested in culture and history.
I'd spend 5 days in Vienna and 2 days in Salzburg, it's only a 2,5 hour train ride anyway.
I'd also recommend at least one day of hiking, if thats for you.

>I'm going to Austria this year. What would Sup Forums recommend me to see there?

The next train to Bavaria.

Thank you pals for your advices, you won't be gulaged totaday

>Linz

>Hitler wanted to turn Linz into a "German Budapest", a city which, in Hitler's mind, then surpassed German cities of the Danube in beauty, and "the new metropolis of the Danube."

Germcucks BTFO

>Asking for people's opinion about some places in Austria
>Germans start telling everyone that Väterland ist über alles
Do you guys have the same relations with Austrians as we with Belorussians?

Well, he failed.
Linz is a place were the citizens of Upper Austria go to work, study or shop.
It may be suited for a daytrip by the locals, but regarding international tourism it's absolutely irrelevant, and rightfully so.

Apart from the areas around the stations Vienna is great breh.

Are you a t*rk?