What are some movies about a group of thousands of people that collectively went insane and turned into a massive...

What are some movies about a group of thousands of people that collectively went insane and turned into a massive violent mob for extremely irrational reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40980175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Mist
The Hunt
The Simpsons Movie

Poor milk on your wounds.

You'll be fine.

Reefer Madness the Musical version

Story? Context? What happened?

tl;dr

leftists in boston got extremely confused and thought there was a neo-nazi rally or something
thousands of leftists showed up to protest against it
when in reality these "neo-nazis" were was just a small group of centrists and a few hippies that are against GMOs and monsanto

leftists are fucking insane

not a movie, but check out the Hardcore History episode "Prophets of Doom"

BASH THE AVINASH

literally everyone in that picture is white how is that not a white supremiscist rally

Makes sense. Thanks for the heads up, user.

I blame the internet.

But regardless, it's nice to see that thousands of people can get together just to say 'racism sux' even if knee-jerky

Got a few funny pics out of it in the end

The world is going to shit, it's just going to get worse.

Indians are white now?

They all want to virtue signal on facebook.

Leftists are against free speech though.

wow embarrassing

he's just standing in the shade

It's almost as if they have to manufacture Nazi's and racism because there really isn't enough real examples to satisfy their narcissism...

28 Days Later

top kek what is even going on with the left wing anymore?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>we're anti-racists and nazi!

>show up to protest and there aren't any nazis or racists

>"uhhh, we just wanted to have a good time!"

Hahhahaahahhahahahahahahahaah

The best part is that every single real actual racist isn't going to march during working hours like unemployed liberal retards, but they will vote Trump into office again.

cuck

thats your lord emperor not mine cuh

>following
>actually having a twitter in the first place

kys

>cuh
this is a white website Juanito GTFO

>worshipping a pathetic cuck president like trump

lmao America is a country of lunatics

>alt right trying to do damage control after being BTFO and literally became domestic terrorists parallel to radical islam

LOL it's so sad and pathetic

>I dont have a social media look how cool and against the status quo i am guyzz xDDD

Just a chance for alt-left retards and their brainwashed supporters to sperg out and virtue signal

>The best part is that every single real actual racist isn't going to march during working hours like unemployed liberal retards, but they will vote Trump into office again.
THIS

lmao

silent majority wins again

LEFTISTS ARE INSANE AND DANGEROUS. WE NEED TO DEREGULATE THE BANKS TO STOP THEM

>Dr. Poo

this was but then me and my people took it, you can have 8ch tho :D

what are you even saying?

there were ZERO alt-right people there
it wasn't even their rally

everyone thinks of leftists and antifa as terrorists now

THEYRE A BUNCH OF RADICAL TERRORISTS. LIBERALS WANT TO ELIMINATE YOUR FREE SPEECH. THE ONLY SOLUTION IS ALLOWING CORPORATIONS TO DONATE UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF MONEY DURING CAMPIAGNS

>everyone in my echochamber thinks of leftists and antifa as terrorists now

Fixed.

Forgot to post but pic related its me :)

>everyone thinks of leftists and antifa as terrorists now
lmao

RIGHT WINGERS AND LIBERTARIANS ARE SO EVIL, WE NEED TO SUPPORT CENTRAL BANKING AND CREATE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND GIVE IT TO BANKERS AND WALL STREET TO STOP THEM

ALL HEIL HILLARY AND BERNIE

People keep posting pictures of right-wingers and left-wingers and it's starting to seem like almost everybody is ugly as FUCK.

?

>he said in English on the american website

>people don't like liberals THEY LIKE NEO NAZIS

lmao. this is your brain on Sup Forums autism.

Redpill me on Kinsal brand computer chairs.

No kid lol
why do you think trump won in the first place

>being mad at facts

I fucking wish. Step outside your hugbox user.

this is a Japanese-owned Japanese culture website

you white supremacists should fuck off if you had any principles

>if i keep posting my folder they'll swap beliefs

>say no to GMOs
wow looks like they're even dumber than any liberal or polist or far left or far right

this is something we can all agree on right

got it for my birthday my favorite twitch streamer has one, i like it a lot!

Why are you angry leftists even here?

Why can't you just be moderate centrists like the rest of Sup Forums?
Why do you have to be radical leftists.
Go back to Sup Forums or leftypol or whereever the fuck you came from

0/10 b8

>CREATE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND GIVE IT TO BANKERS AND WALL STREET TO STOP THEM
are you mentally ill? do you have no concept of congressional voting records or policy platforms? Obama made banks pay back their bailouts. Dubya didnt. Republicans neutered Dodd-Frank during the recession, Obama signed the only banking regulation that made it to his desk. Democrats, including Hillary, support campaign finance reform to take money out of political campaigns and make them transparant, republicans block it. you are a monkey who literally espouses democratic policies while bashing them with memes

>le hugbox
not an argument lmao

White supremacists love Japan though.
It's leftists and COMMUNISTS that hate Japan.

i didnt realize not being an obese neckbeard blaming jews for my virginity made me far left lmao. i wish you people would commit sudoku already

why are drumpf supporters so hideous

nobody except poltards even know what leftpol is because its like 12 people from 8ch that they use as a boogeyman when people start making fun of them

>i don't know what a strawman is

>b8
>absolutely true

>acting like Sup Forums belongs on this site

it's literally external redneck newfag normie cancer consisting of edgy tourists who think they are tryhards on edgy 4chinz culture xD

>people who say they're fucking subhuman chinks and two nukes weren't enough
>OH WE LOVE THEM WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT TO OUR RACIST NARRATIVE HEHEHE

t. deceitful racist whites

They're from a anti-trump discord, they all have the same images and scripts and then spend every day trying to "reform" Sup Forums

At least it makes them easy to spot when they all post the same pictures I guess.

I wanna fuck that potato

well just look at the embarrassing lardass they worship

>are you mentally ill?
Are you?
You probably support central banking so yeah you are.

>Obama made banks pay back their bailouts.
LMAO
AHAHAHAHAHAH
You're such a corporate fucking whore it's unreal.
Obama supported the bailouts. He supported the federal reserve. He supported creating trillions of dollars and giving it to bankers and corporations. He supported the "stimulus package". He filled his cabinet with wall street whores.
You people are so fucking dumb.
Bush/Obama/Trump are all the same shit.

>Republicans neutered Dodd-Frank
Dodd Frank would have done absolutely NOTHING to prevent another recession.
Lack of regulation was not the cause of the financial collapse.
The federal reserve and government policy was.
Kill yourself you establishment shill.

are you that one mexican from Sup Forums?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>>people who say they're fucking subhuman chinks and two nukes weren't enough
>HURRR Sup Forums MEMES ARE REAL LIFE

Man you're so fucking pathetic.
Sup Forums constantly talks about how Japan is an ideal society and how much they love anime.

Jesus christ you're trying wayyy too hard right now. Just close the tab.

lol its literally all they talk about you disingenuous rat fuck. mocking it isnt representative of any political ideology, let alone an extreme one

That's like saying Japanese cars built on assembly lines are not Japanese because the assembly line was not invented by them. You're a fucking idiot and it's easy to see. I honestly hope you're trolling cause if not god DAMN lol you're hopeless.

you can archive search any of the images they post and track when and where they are posting, because they constantly reuse the same stuff.

I hope they're getting paid, but they seem so sad and pathetic that they are probably posting anti-trump shit 24/7 for free.

>redneck
I love how dumb this shit is.
You leftists were never welcome here.
I bet you showed up in 2015.
I mean you get triggered by the word nigger, of course you're new.

>redneck
I'm polish lol

well, yeah, no shit obama supported the bailouts. they were necessary, just like under bush, the only difference being bush gave them a gift, obama gave them a loan that was paid back with interest. the fact that youre so illiterate that you couldnt even understand the first sentence of my post means im not going to bother with the rest of yours lmao

The Hunt, The Mist, Goodnight, And Good Luck, Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers.

American politics is highly entertaining.

We couldn't even get 40,000 people to turn out for a real neo-nazi rally, let alone a fake one.

Don't any of you faggots have lives or jobs? Wasn't Trump bringin' back the jobs?

not an argument but yeah keep posting the same pics im sure it really makes a difference

>supporting obama
>so salty he actually saves those pictures to his pc
>totally not alt-left guyz
Only 8 years to go m8, it's going to be alright

>i didnt realize not being an obese neckbeard blaming jews for my virginity made me far left lmao. i wish you people would commit sudoku already
Okay, you're just outing yourself as an angry leftist that is CONSTANTLY butthurt over Sup Forums

Why are you even here redditor?

>polish
so literally the hillbillies of europe lmao

>They're from a anti-trump discord, they all have the same images and scripts and then spend every day trying to "reform" Sup Forums
HAHAHA
Holy shit that's pathetic.

40,000 people turned up to protest a White Supremacist rally that turned out to be 20 Indians and Hippies protesting Monsanto (an agricultural company).

They then proceeded to attack the police and each other.

make a difference regarding what? poltards are ugly, we already know that. its fun to collect them all like a deck of dreadful autism

>lack of regulation was not the cause of the financial collapse
>the government policy was

i.e. lack of regulation

>Obama supported the bailouts.

well oh shit, I guess this disproves that he made the banks pay back their bailouts as they're mutually exclusive.

>Bush/Obama/Trump are all the same shit.

oh wow, really powerful analysis. got any other hot takes, you boring fucking retard? go back to whatever shithole you came from

You're not phasing or fooling anyone.

yep, i use discord and we coordinate posting these pictures as anti-trump proaganda. these actually are all liberal falseflaggers in the pictures too because conserbatives are hot chads just like trump desu

In the Mouth of Madness

>well, yeah, no shit obama supported the bailouts. they were necessary, just like under bush, the only difference being bush gave them a gift, obama gave them a loan that was paid back with interest. the fact that youre so illiterate that you couldnt even understand the first sentence of my post means im not going to bother with the rest of yours lmao

>DUDE IT'S TOTALLY FINE THAT OBAMA WAS A CORPORATE WHORE WHILE PRETENDING NOT TO BE
>IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT HIS GOVERNMENT PRINTED TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND GAVE IT TO BANKERS AND CORPORATIONS WHILE THE REST OF SOCIETY LOST PURCHASING POWER AND SAVINGS

AHHAHAHAHAHA
You're so fucking pathetic.
How hard can you possibly be BTFO?

>being racist
Why are you people so hypocritical?

Why it okay to make fun of polish people but not failing africans?

If it wasn't a right-wing rally why did the mayor of Boston thank the counter protesters for removing Nazis?
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40980175

We nees to get rid of a few regulations on banks because the new ones added under obama have destroyed small town banking and a ton of banks are being bought out by huge banks because they cant compete

>subhuman polack t_d user who just came here lecturing others who is or isn't welcome on Sup Forums

after seeing all the different vireos and pics for years i can safely say that, on average, antifa and hyper sjws are indeed uglier than nazi larpers and kekistanis

both are pretty repellent but yeah there's a lesser of two evils

a lot of these people get bused to all of these events and paid to protest by kikes.

>i.e. lack of regulation
No, the government policy of central banking and guaranteed bailouts and fannie mae and freddie mac resulted in bankers having unlimited money to gamble with.
They wouldn't have this money without these policies.
You brainwashed idiot.

>well oh shit, I guess this disproves that he made the banks pay back their bailouts as they're mutually exclusive.
LMAO this didn't matter
WHY DID HE SUPPORT THE BAILOUTS IN THE FIRST PLACE?
WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS CORPORATE WHORE?

The cognitive dissonance in you people, holy fuck.

>oh wow, really powerful analysis.
No fucking shit because it's TRUE.
They support about 80% of the same policies. There's no real change.

>go back to whatever shithole you came from
Sup Forums?
How about you go back to /r/politics you brainwashed leftist
useful idiot

You realize that your posts are archived right?

And that we can just search too see how many times a certain image has been posted and track where and what threads you've been in right?

You realize that your entire shtick of posting pictures is what gives you away right?

You know the mayor is in on it, right?

The MSM -- the whole establishment, are whipping their peons into a frenzy of imaginary threats.

The US will never go Nazi in a zillion years, just as it'll never go Communist.

It's for buckaroos and social power. If they can make out that anyone that's classic liberal (right) is a racist Nazi, then they'll win votes by saying "I'm fighting the Nazis!".

As someone who's not from the US and is what they'd call a "liberal", I can see it clear as day.

>mfw the alt right is starting to become a minority on this site

WE. ARE. NOT. NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this is the kind of person who are harassing people and committing cowardly spree murders

anyone who takes Sup Forums seriously is a cringey retard lmao

>play up the liberals vs Nazis angle
>turns out it wasn't a Nazi rally, because, big fucking surprise, neo-Nazis are actually a very small percentage of the population
>with no one around to sucker punch, ANTIFA decides to attack police, because they are the real enemies of freedom

I feel like the left got coaxed into a snafu today.

>absolute newfag that is SUPER ANGRY that Sup Forums is slightly racist and uses the word nigger constantly pretending to be from here
nothing can be more pathetic, honestly

gas yourself lmao