I don't want to be mean or anything...

I don't want to be mean or anything, but does anyone think she's easily the worst looking member of the cast in Defenders? It's actually distracting how unattractive she is. Is Netflix really that cheap to skimp out and not pay a little more money for someone remotely attractive to play Elektra? I would take a old and withered Sigourney Weaver over her.

you're a faggot.

When she went crazy and took over the Hand I popped a stiff one, she suddenly became way hotter

She's hot in a sweaty screaming pounding kinda way

elektra has always been the hottest in the show

Never been into asians at all but she's so hot its crazy

Her and matt fighting/sexing/whatever that was down there was the best part of the series for me, felt like a well done callback to their previous relationship

pure kino

When she went crazy I was like there ya go, that's elektra.

You're all being ironic right? Just like when people here pretend that loli is appealing or that BvS was a good movie.

she is smoll
has a cute face and perky pancakes
delicious feet
nice accent
superb hair
willing to do a fair amount of stunt work

Elektra is qt3.14

no bud, a lot of people like her.

I'm not fucking with you or your foremans.

or rather your 'formation'

She did it for me hard in DD. Specially when she first rocked up and it was just her fucking around with Matt. Diamonds

I think the best part for me is when he was listening to her breathe when he went to sleep. You can imagine his sight being all fiery and how messed up his senses constantly are..and her just being there was soothing to him.

and then smelling his skin comment when they broke into that guys house so she could try to get matt to kill that guy. Very animal responses.

You are 100% homosexual.

All faggots desu

>8 other guys call you a faggot

Sure, it's majority that's wrong and not just use. Go suck dick and embrace it.

use - you*

It's almost irrelevant because the same dynamic causing the mass-casting of ugly / fat / /ethnic / trans / animal kin "girls" as the ones we want to see portrayed is the same dynamic ensuring we'll never see 80's / 90's style skimpy costumes and casually thrown in nudity in this shit. Time's are a changin', boys, and future is ugly and sterile and PG.

I don't care her feet are cute

She was completely wrong for Electra. Electra is white.

Great casting on DD. Great casting Luke Cage. Great casting Colleen Wing. Pretty good casting Iron Fist. Terrible casting JJ. Terrible casting Electra.

>Greeks
>white
m8

I think buraku sukai are supposed to be asian

Her father was a Greek diplomat, her mother was a white american with red hair, probably Scottish or Irish.

roastie detected

Coon cage is the ugliest desu

Bro, Luke Cage is definitely the most attractive out of the cast.

Uhh no. I can't even fucking comprehend why someone would think that.

she looks like a klingon

I bet she sucks mean dick tho

Literal ape face that Matt can't distinguish between Cage and a chimpanzee with his shitty eyesight

filename says elektra but elektra is a girl, right? why is op's pic of an angry guy with long hair? or did they change elektra into a guy? maybe a trans guy?

that's clearly a girl (male)

wow that was pretty funny, here, have some gold.

I got a bit of a man crush on Luke.

Probably coz you are a nigger lover

t. Danny Rand

I think she's cute

I'd definitely waifu her tbqh

Prove me wrong

>her fucking around with Matt
you need to seek mental health immediately for your cuck evaluation

I think she's hotter in Daredevil cause she actually gets to emote. When her face is all robo-mode she seems plain Jane. In the last ep when her and DD were fight humping she looked much hotter.

The fight humping was unironically the best scene of the series.

One of the only scenes that brought some intensity while still respecting the backgrounds of the characters.

Yeah, closest thing to an actual, authentic moment in the show.

She's better than the girl playing Jessica Jones.

She's not conventionally beautiful, but she's got an aura of sexiness to her. And that accent. Unf.

>white
>american

Matt and the fuccboi playing Danny are both more attractive than him. Cage looked much better with the full beard and the MMA braids.

Arabs are either really beautiful or look like camels

>Cambodian and French descent
>arab

>French descent
There you go.

Good point.

haha france is awful

her feet were fucking gross as fuck

when I first saw them I thought they were sigourneys old as granny feet

>being a foot pleb