Girl i like talked about getting fucked last night to her friend right in front of me

>girl i like talked about getting fucked last night to her friend right in front of me

whats her problem?

what's yours? you should have honestly told her her behavior is disgusting. It's what everyone is thinking and in the long run you'd get a psycho-fuck out of it.

>you'd get a psycho-fuck out of it.
wrong. she would scold him and he would stop speaking his mind instantly

None, she's just letting it clear that you aren't a sexually fit partner for her and that you should know your place

>talking to girls
Fuck off normalfag

Stop liking sluts.

She doesn't like you. Heed my advice and cut all contact or you will just end up hurting yourself more.

Kinda surprised that this topic isn't more common in tv considering it happens to everyone.

Be glad this happened. You need to learn not to put women on pedal stools. The more you're friendzoned and cucked, the more you'll learn.

Sage not movies.

>"liking" girls
Here's where you fucked up

if a big frame of reference for you life is "liking girls" consider yourself lucky

I haven't spoken to anyone outside my family in almost 2 years

t. beta trap.

Bro, just pick a girl and take her home and fuck her, you can decide whether you like her later

Other people have normal sexual experiences. Sometimes they recount these sexual experiences to each one another. Get over it.

Why should she censor herself on account of a creepy neckbeard introvert like you?

>t. cuck

Skype me: big.AnusDestroyer68

At least she's not pregnant. Worst thing is I'd happily raise her child just to be with her. Just kill me please.

she's testing you you god damn coward, should've said something alpha like "man, guys have low standards these days" or whatever

>normal
please elaborate more on normalcy. i really have to know what a teen in 2017 considers normal.

hahahaha and you were right here posting on Sup Forums last night while she was getting her tits sucked on and getting hot dick slammed in her pusy

you're a fucking loser

>pedal stools
Is this a meme?

based pusy poster

He mistyped d instead of t what's the fucking meme

Greentext what she said, faggot.

>hanging out with a girl who knows I have a crush on her
>she ends up telling me about the dude she randomly fucked at a party the week before
>drop her because I got triggered
>she tells me to grow up and stop being immature

who was in the wrong here?