Just marathoned this film, what did i think of it?

Just marathoned this film, what did i think of it?

how do you marathon a single film
do you mean you watched it without your ADD kicking in?

I watched a few months ago, interesting movie desu. But I'm the guy who likes Jason X, Alien 4 and Ghosts of Mars... so...

it's a 9/10 kino

an user said it should have ended with him running away in the background because its funnier

I have two friends I recommended The Lobster to and they both said to me one day "I started Lobster, it's a weird movie" they both weren't able to just finish the movie in one sitting
I was fucking confused, is that a normie thing, watching 30 minutes of a movie and then doing something else?

The real question is which animal would you guys pick?

I think I'd be a hermit crab and live in an old beer bottle.

It's a meme you dip.

But that would be too conclusive.
The question is whether he just abandons her OR he just lies about it; she can't see if he's blind after all.

This movie is pretty good until they get out into the woods. Then it drags on too long.

I'd be a duck because then I could fly to a city park and have people feed me while I float around all day chillin. Plus I can take off from the water like a seaplane. Ducks are the best.

utter piece of shit

didn't ended with him psyching himself in the mirror to blind himself? it implied he did it

I debated this shit with my friend for like an hour one day, we couldn't decide on a whale or a parrot but we narrowed it down to those 2. You get to be intelligent, long ass lifespawn, no worries about predators/food supply and can either fly or swim fast.

soulless, uninspired, pretentious

No, it ended with her sitting in the booth waiting for him to return

>whale
me too but only because I find underwater very comfy. Either that or a bat
it's a mammal that fucking flies nigga

of course i would be a pangolin

gimmick film, but it was le comfy

>be a mosquito eating rat that lives side by side with thousands of other rats and only lives to be a couple decades old
>or be a beautiful flying parrot who cruising around the tops of rain forests eating all kinds of cool fruits and nuts and shit and fucking other parrots and living to be like 100

the big question mark with parrots was your chances of getting murdered by humans, otherwise seems pretty sweet

Being a whale is very uncomfy, because you permanently have loud noise from ship engines and sonar. After 9/11, when global shipping was pretty much stopped for a few days, marine biologists took samples of whale shit and found much reduced levels of stress hormones. And when everybody stopped freaking out a few days later, the noise returned and it sucked to be a whale again.

I would never become an animal... i fug pussy and boipucci, man. But an orca would be cool.

If it's a boring movie (eg. MCU) but you want to see it anyway so you can shitpost about it later, you take regular Sup Forums breaks instead of watching it all at once. Also you can fastforward. It doesn't count as marathoning unless you watch the whole movie at 1x speed.

>he wants to be a cuck that will never taste sweet milk, have osteoporosis, getting senile and being a pet to old ladies
>instead of a fast burning star, winged chad cheating on nature, cruising the night with your bros with echolocation like a fucking flying submarine, putting fear in the hearts of humanity and being part of mythology and culture for millennia

probably a cat, comfy as hell and wandering around the neighborhood is an adventure

dumb user

This.

>cat
the gay neet was spotted

newfags

I can't even do this.