Do you like his Trump?

Do you like his Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the look is 7/10
the voice is 2/10

What do you mean "his" Trump? Typo? You posted a picture of Donald Trump.

And no, I don't like le ambiguously jewish blonde imposter

you mean fuckface vonclownstick?

he's not perfect but he's the best president to come along in a long time

Nah, the guy is mess:his office and government officials are one of the worst in American history, he is too reactionary, he uses Twitter which is a site for annoying people. I like how he trashes journalists tho

He's like on every episode. Does SNL let him sleep in the broom closet or something?

He's worse than Clinton (Bill) desu

He's not very good. I prefer the guy who did him before on SNL. He did a better impression, and he also told actual jokes rather than just giving the liberal audience something to clap for when they portray him as an idiot and Hillary as a hero.

>he's worse than a criminal rapist who was under impeachment precedings and policies directly lead to the middle east crisis and housing crisis and 9/11

nah, Clinton was praised because of the economy that he had nothing to do with, the dotcom boom was going to happen and Clinton was just there to take the credit

It's honestly not even an impression. Without the hair nobody would get Trump from it.

If you want a decent Trump impression look up Dana Carvey's.

only if he'll reenact this

Barney Frank truly is disgusting.

Are you saying that because your overlord told you to say it?

It's because he's gross.

what

pussy alt righters will say they don't because they can't take a joke, even though he is the only good thing about SNL right now

The worst impression. Sad!

settle down leibowitz

SNL was never good

No. But, it's better than Depp's. The only person that did a good impersonation of the political candidates from 2016, was Larry David and I think you know (((why))).

historically they're presidential parodies were much better
I think it has something to do with them trying to conduct a comedy show from a position of extreme butthurt
you can actually sense the seething pinkhaired rage of the writer's room leaking through every line of dialogue

what the fuck were they thinking with that bit
i'm getting second hand embarassment remembering that shit opener

It was actually pretty good up until she started speaking to the camera. I'm a pretty right wing guy and I thought it was moving. Lots of people who don't have brains were shocked and sad. They should have given Trump a song though too.

He does 'Anus Mouth' better than any other actor.

Trump has end stage Anus Mouth, and it's important to address it.

the people behind SNL reckon themselves as part of this larger progressive zeitgeist
they think the show is this iconic part of american culture and so they felt it necessary to make a response befitting that role
what they don't realize is that very few people share the same attitude towards their washed up sketch comedy show

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

Really though, watch this, and tell me you don't feel anything. Even if it's laughing at butthurt lefties.

This is unironically the most sympathy I have ever felt for Hillary Clinton. I would never be able to show my face again going through what she went through.

trump fan here. if it wasn't so personal for him, I'd like it more. I objectively think it's a good portrayal but his personal attachment makes the over the top shenanigans seem unnecessary and forced. you can make the guy look stupid and irrational subtly, you don't have to shove your spraypainted cock down our throats to show how he's metaphorically fucking the country.

>I would never be able to show my face again going through what she went through.
She is going to run again in 2020 by all accounts. Even disregarding the fact that several people personally close to her or her husband have confirmed it, just take a look at her appearances lately -- she is fund raising as aggressively as she was 4 years before the 2016 election. This was not the last we've seen of her.

i wasn't laughing at any "butthurt" people, i was just bewildered that they treated a lost election like the death of someone valuable and important.
like mentioned, she's gonna run again or at least keep her head reared in politics for a while, you're naive to think otherwise.

She probably will. But Dem voters hate her almost as much as right wingers do. She lost the easiest election in the history of the USA. She had the most experience and best resume and lost to Donald Fucking Trump. Do you think they'd want to take a chance on nominating her just for the chance on winning the referendum?

If she runs, I don't expect her to get nominated. I expect a young blood person without much dirt or establishment connections to seize the nomination. Perhaps Tulsi Gabbard, Corey Booker, or Martin O Malley?

Booker and O Malley have baggage, and Tulsi has problems with the establishment really despising her. But if they want to defeat Trump they need to run a candidate that contrasts well against him. If they can capture the optics of Obama v McCain again (ancient fuck vs cool black guy) they might at least have a chance.

I agree, we haven't seen the last of her. But I doubt she will ever be President.

And the main point I was making in that comment is that I, ME PERSONALLY, could never show my face again if I lost that election against Trump. I would kill myself out of embarrassment. I would never be able to appear on TV again.

The question is if the Democratic Party will take her back. It seemed like there was a very quiet admission they backed a really bad candidate from any of the talking heads with brains, but the actual decision makers really haven't changed course after their trouncing. Running her again might kill the Democrats for good.

>the one that guy is still watching SNL in 2017

hey bro

Depends on Trump's performance to be honest. Thinking now, i gotta agree she probably won't run for president again but i assume she'll stay in poltics in some other form. at least to keep her name relevant long enough and redeem it for her daughter's sake, who i'm sure also wants a career in poltics.

I like it when he fucks up words. Darrel had the definitive trump

I actually think it has very little to do with Trump. The media will never give Trump a victory, the Democrats are convinced the media has absolute control of the narrative, and they control the media. It'll come down to hubris, if it will be their downfall again.

>I would never be able to show my face again going through what she went through.

I want everyone to just step back and take in how badly she got BTFO here

>prep your whole career to be president
>entire establishment is on your side
>current president actively campaigns for you
>your only in-party opponent gets railroaded by your party for you
>media stops pretending to be unbiased and covers up your every fuck up for you.
>pretty much everyone in a position of power rides your feminine dick 24/7
>illegal immigrant voter importation plan keeps the dem votes swelling
>TFW in spite of having literally every conceivable advantage you get shat on by a political "literally who" because the common people could better relate to an orange man who lives in a massive golden tower in the middle of new york
>TFW your political legacy now mostly consists of having declared a cartoon frog a grave threat to the nation

yeah you're right. i gotta ask though, do you guys seriously think Trump is gonna run again? won't he be about 74 years old or so? that didn't stop sanders, but let's be honest, he had no chance

Completely ineffective and unprincipled. There's a lot of progress that could be make for human freedom, and he's literally twiddling his thumbs instead.

What kind of healthcare bill should Congress pass? A great one, he says. He doesn't even know how to talk about it.

I love Baldwin and dislike Trump, but no. The voice is inaccurate and unfunny. Still not as bad as Colbert's Trump voice.

I could check under every rock on this earth and still never find any sympathy for her. I mean Trump is something of a parody of her; he makes it all obvious.

She, and her husband, are geniuses at getting elected. They're pure machines. And they know how to get re-elected. All you have to do is say the right words and when the time comes, turn on your base. You can't lose. Trump is doing it now, and you can see his base a little disillusioned, but they'd never vote against him.

I think there's a decent chance he won't desu. He seems to be exhausted and frustrated with how things aren't going how he'd like. If so, it'll be a clusterfuck. The country's more volatile than ever and it'll be a dirty brawl to fill the void left by Trump, both on the Left and the Right. I think the best chance for either party in that instance would be for the Republicans to try to find a more media-friendly Trump, not that they let anyone like that into the light right now, and for the Democrats to pick a centrist candidate (actually centrist, not progressive neocon centrist) that conveys the idea that they are a return to normalcy, not that they permit those people to exist at all.

>he had no chance

and

>return to normalcy,

two things i used to know the meaning of
and now i have no clue

What are you homos arguing about now

It means nothing, it's a political buzzword. People will associate it with racial strife and strong unions with Europe but it doesn't actually mean anything until policy is written up.

>people watch snl
I have no doubt, zero doubt in my mind, that if I could go to any college campus in America and poll 100 students aged 18-25 with the question "what network produces and broadcasts Saturday night live?" I'd get 100 laughs and 100 "dude, I have NO clue" answers. Even now I THINK it might be ABC, but I have to google to check. I can't believe that they've got such a high opinion of themselves on a variety hour show on network TV, sheesh.

Once upon a time, they put on a good show.

I haven't watched SNL for like 20 years but even I know they have higher ratings than they ever have.

it's a myth

Any joke based on being mad isn't a funny joke.

This is at extreme odds with youth culture, the 18-25s barely watch TV as it is. More Netflix and kodi. Plus when you Google their ratings, they only take into account Nielsen families and "adults under 50." I won't even meme about it, there are no young people watching this show.

The actor?
Washed up
The person he is playing?
The perfect example of american stupidity.

Literally the most brain dead stupid 'satire' I have ever seen
There's nothing to it. It's just so ameritards can laugh and go "i got that reference! I'm politically informed" with absolute no thought

kek, nice one

kek he's the least serious president ever. If you entire goal is de-legitimatizing the executive, then he is perhaps the "best president ever". He is the best example of why the executive office should not have so much unitlateral power.

Obama talked a lot about his phone and his pen and now Trump has that same phone and that same pen.

Anthony Atamunik's is ten times better.