If there were journalists lurking Sup Forums at this very moment, what would you like to tell them?

If there were journalists lurking Sup Forums at this very moment, what would you like to tell them?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2010/LCODBlackmales2010.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That Sup Forums is just satire

Kill yourself kike.

alright ((Not journalist)) I'll spill the beans about our plans to prematurely begin the race war, just hold on a minute while I put away my ar-15 with high capacity clips.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

To visit >

I apologize for this rotten cesspool of inbred semen slurpers.

Also niggers tongue my anus.

Include me in the screencap in your article.

Sup Forums din du nuffin wrong

we are a board of peace

rip trayvon

also racism is a social construct, also social constructs are social constructs.

The group called "the jews" are responsible for evil throughout history

/Thread

The fire rises

"Alt-Right" is a term created to tie all non-mainstream & non-left groups together in order to discredit them as one entity.

>Dylan Roof is rayciss

>Alt right is rayciss

>Hillary is against Alt Right

>If you oppose Hillary you support Dylan Roof

Welcome aboard all Bernouts who didn't capitulate to camp Hillary, you may not like it but you're already branded.

Time to get comfy.

This. :^)

to do their fucking job. report fairly and truthfully about all candidates. that will get you more viewers too.

That's impossible. Journalists don't exist anymore.

Check out cfg thread

wow, anti-semitic much? the 1% are the real problem, just ignore the fact that like 95% of the 1% are of a certain very specific tribe.

Jet fuel does NOT melt steel beams.

>clips
Underrated meme

You should probably go home, and calculate how the russians managed to fund a grass roots campaign on Sup Forums and the_donald

>Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population
>Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population
>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes
>Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims
>Number 1 cause of death for black Americans is homicide
>Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks
>42% of all cop killers are black.
>73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.
>67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
================================================
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2010/LCODBlackmales2010.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
==================================================
Black Americans are 13% of the population yet commit 1/3 of all total rape in America. 37,460 white women were raped by black men but estimate how many black women were raped by whites? 0-10

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf

kek, if that would really make them more money they would in a heartbeat.

How do hillshills, cruzmissiles and bernouts not realize a wig cannot do this? I would just fall off. Serious fucking question here

The pagans, on the cusp of total victory over the Earth, are going to get exploded like nein eleven

14/88 Gas the kikes. Race war now. #I'mWithHer

stop being cuck faggots
>it-it was just a joke!
>don't take me seriously Mr Police
>oy vey I'm a good goy really
you disgust me

Because government agencies regularly post here and suggest that the entire American Federal Government is guilty of Treason.
And that those same agencies cannot do anything about it because you cannot charge the entire federal government with treason.
So their hands are tied and they come here to shitpost/vent and now it's national news.
Allegedly.

Both the candidates are in the pockets of the globalist elite scum and are actively involved in committing white genocide through race mixing to create an underclass of dumbed down wage slaves for their elite class that requires their control long term.

May a thousand illiterate goat-heards fuck your mother up the shitter.

How's that for social media outreach? You smiling bitch?

>Both the candidates are in the pockets of the globalist elite scum
just kill yourself now then

That their work is not valuable and not inquisitive enough.
And if they get inquisitive, they will end up renouncing to journalism.

No point chastising 'journalists'. They're told what to say and work on contract anyway

It must be refreshing for all those part-time and unemployed journalists to visit this place. These are the sorts of things journalists would like to say but never can if they want a bowl of noodles per day

Hi journos. Enjoy

How would it make a difference? They print what they want to print and even that isn't their own opinion because they're all pussies. Every single one is the definition of a good goy.

Snitches get stitches.

Lugenpresse goes in the oven.

That Sup Forums is a board of peace

Sup Forums is not satire.