There is literally nothing degenerate about racemixing with superior East Asians

There is literally nothing degenerate about racemixing with superior East Asians

Prove me wrong

East Asian men are superior

sageru

RICED

white women are disgusting

There is literally nothing wrong with sawing off the feet of ugly whores who wear high heels.

STUPID FUCK FOREIGNERS NEED TO SEX THERE OWN WOMEN AND STAY OUT OF ASIA OK?

I just want to take off those heels and sniff her feet

Post moar faggot

you want to keep foreigners like this out of your country?

You tell them Based Asian Bro!!!
While I don't think breeding with east asians is bad,it does destroy the differences and it's wrong white guys stealing asian dudes women because we don't want to put our own women in their place.

YOU need to fuck your own women.

Because last time I checked they keep fleeing East Asia to move to my country to fuck white guys.

your time is up zhang

FUCK YOU THEY ONLY WANT WHITE MAN BECAUSE OF MONEY THEY THINK YOU HAVE MONEY OR IF THEY MARRY YOU WILL MAKE MORE MONEY I NEVER GO TO AMERICA TO GET WHITE WOMAN SO STAY OUT OF ASIA RICESKINS

that asian guy is attractive enough I don't really mind

WE THINK AUSTRALIANS ARE NIGGERS HERE I WAS TALKING ABOUT REAL WHITE PEOPLE OK?

Thank you for giving me the confidence to pursue a white woman

Fuck you

no shit, that is a given.

YES

>Prove me wrong
You first, stupid upside down flag.
>There is literally nothing degenerate about racemixing with superior East Asians

you are fucking gay if you want to keep out tall busty blonde women who-love-asian-men out of your country

>white ''women'' (read garbage)
>even coming close to being comparable to God like East Asian women

fucking leaf

Australians are nothing to east Asian women they a niggers of the east.

OK

Tbh he doesn't look too bad and was rich as fuck, he had to have been a meme tier beta to not be able to trick a girl into having sex with him.

HALF ASIAN HALF WHITE = FULL NIGGER HERE

You wouldn't find me feeling guilty because of some of THAT.

To be fair, you guys make it really easy. It's your rep. See, you've acquired a negative rep of getting mistresses after the marriage ceremony is out of the way and generally bossing your women around.

Whitey, on the other hand, looks down upon adulterous relationships and emphasizes a more subtle and nuanced control of the female that is preferable (for them) to the Confucian rigidity that your kind tends to rely on.

Basically, if an Asian woman is given the opportunity to choose without any other data she's gonna pick the white guy. (Hell let's be honest, every race wants to get it on with whitey). Whitey is essentially a point or two ahead of you and everyone else on the radar just because he/she Huwhite. Sorry, it ain't my fault your girls are throwing themselves at the master race for their daily semen injection.

Also, this girl is super pale. I bet she has some white in her recent ancestry. I must admit, I'd fuck her all night long and never regret it.

what is east asia like china or japan or what?

You're not even a country.

I am a black man. Checkmate, aussie.