Do you buy into the Jewish scam that is multi-edge and electric razors Sup Forums?

Do you buy into the Jewish scam that is multi-edge and electric razors Sup Forums?

>hundreds of shekels a year for shitty blade replacements, shitty lather, and shitty aftershave
>100x worse than the Jewish scheme that is daily shampoo use
>terrible for you
>lazy

Compared to wet shaving with a safety razor, the white mans way
>pennies a razor
>closer, higher quality shave
>good for your skin, overall more appealing appearance
>smells better, feels better
>skilled and nigger-proof
>many products last longer than you'll live for cheaper, harming the eternal Jews shekel quota

Why haven't you found the truth?

>inb4 hipster libcuck
Wrong. Only a scared Jewish slave who doesn't know any better would think so and resort to that response

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRYtx_zO394
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real men shave with an axe

I prefer to drive the hairs back in with a hammer and gnaw them off from the inside

What's wet shaving with a safety razor? Serious question if there's an alternative to the fucking outrageously expensive disposable razor I will take it

meh
multiblade still is better for daily use, far less aggressive on the skin

safety razor is king when you have to shave a 3days old or more beard

I've been using the same razor for half a year. Suck it up you fucking pussies.

My father never taught me how to shave.

It was hell learning how to do it myself with those Gillette ones the first few weeks.

Not going to bother slicing my face open just so I can be contrarian at shaving. Sorry but the Jews win this one. I give in to the Gillette/shaving gel/after shave Jew. I like being red pilled. But red pilled shaving? Seriously? Whats next. Red pilled toe nail clipping? Red pilled masturbating?

My father died before he could teach me, but I had it down in the first day.
How can you fuck up shaving?

I just use a trimmer

My dad never taught me to shave either, when I asked him how to do it, he told me that I was "too young to shave" and laughed it off on every occasion. In the end, I had to learn it on my own, isn't really that difficult, how could ya fuck it up?

The upfront cost on safety razors is fucking ridiculous though

He was right not to teach you. He should've spent that time teaching you to poo in loo tbqh

AUSTRALIA DOES IT AGAIN

Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=HRYtx_zO394

Real men don't shave

>20$ for a vintage Gillette
>10$ for 2 year's worth of blades
>5$ for a boar brush
>5$ for shaving cream

Whew lad. That sets you off 40$

i use dollar shave club, cheap and easy.

Was it shaving your pubes when you lost your cock, cuck?

Obviously DA JOOS

REAL men shave with a miniature lawn mower

How fucking retarded can you be? It's literally as simple as it looks and if you use something like in OP's pic it's almost impossible to cut yourself.

I use one of these. The razor blades for it last a good amount of time, and are plentiful and cheap.

Bit of sandalwood cream, alum block afterwards, good to go. Used to rock a beard but since they've been adopted by manlets to try to gain some masculinity I've decided to go for a groomed look instead. (protip: beards should enhance your masculinity, not falsely create some for those without it)

I guess I'm just a fuck up. I guess I could google it and try it for once. What are your recommended safety razors and shaving creams?

you make life decisions based on what others are doing? fuck u pussy

I'm sorry I offended your neckbeard

Just gotta jut your jowles out. I use cheap disposal razors, shave in the shower, and I have fucked literally every hot girl over 18 in the world.

i don't have a beard, but i don't have one not because they're prevalent among nu-males. make a decision because you want it not because of outside influences and vanity. this is called being mature

you're probably shaving wrong like every loser in boot camp that didn't have a dad to teach them how to shave either.

Lookup mantic59 on YouTube.
Try to go for a vintage Gillette tech, they're cheap and easy to find. You can probably get one for 5/10$. If you want something new, you could go with a merkur 34c, personally I'd recommend looking up for Phoenix DOC whenever the guy who runs it gets his new batch.
Get a boar brush, an Omega 49 would be fine. As for soap, Proraso is good and cheap, also easy to find.

Don't fall for the feather meme, try Russian bladed instead. Astra SP is good, but I prefer Rapira Lux

You need decent cream though.

Anyone have any suggestions for a quality, non greasy, aftershave balm?

...why would u reply to yourself

Shave like a real man you puzzy millennial

>haha look at these idiots using clumsy lame five blade super complicated razors from Walmart they're not real men
>now listen here, all you have to do is go to a boutique vintage gillete tech and find yourself an older model, don't forget the sandalwood lilac and lilies soap and foam, and the beard oil to groom yourself properly and then the beeswax to twirl your stache. Afterwards buy the soft Zealand sheepwool flower blankets to wipe yourself down in a nice yummy candlelit bubblebath :3c

I cant even make a joke post about how faggy your post sounds dude.
You're buying this shit like women do, talking about brands and soaps and other bullshit.

Just buy a razor off the shelf in your price range and ignore this homo sperg.

that's what you use to shave before riding your fixie to starbucks and writing your new romance novel on your typewriter, right?