Eating 3 meals a day is now considered racist. Oh fug dis reely made me think

Eating 3 meals a day is now considered racist. Oh fug dis reely made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
everythingisracism.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is it racist? Or even anti-science?

>starve your self goy, the brown folks must eat and reproduce.

It's right you know
Dinner is overrated

Wait, I know this is Mother Jones, but how is eating 3 meals a day racist?

What's next? White and Asian existence is racist?

These monkeys need to flick off

pretty sure breakfast is important to regenerate the glycogen in your liver and muscles

Why dont they just tell people to kill themselves already

You know they will say breathing is racist at some point

But I don't.. I eat 2 meals a day, and eat fruit/take protein 3 times outside of that.

Who the fuck has time for 3 full meals anyways?

She's right. it is our moral duty to starve in solidarity with hungry minorities. The extra food we throw out benefits landfills, which are healed by organic matter. Supporting minorities and helping fight global warning, how could you be against this????

It's racists because that's what the colonists did when they came to America and called the Indians uncivilized because they didn't do it. Therefore your bowl of cereal in the morning in as bad as the holocaust.

because i like waffles more than coons

EVERYTHING IS RACIST

they're just saying it makes more sense to eat 5 meals.
Farmers do it.
They wake up, have some carbs and juices before they get their first 2 hours of work in, then sit down for a real breakfast. 4 hours later, a sandwhich for lunch at noon. 3 hours later they have a snack, and then 3 hours after that, at 6, they eat dinner.

We tend to eat larger, fewer meals in the winter since there's less time to do outdoor physical work and thus we want our energy to last.

Now that everyone has desk jobs, it makes sense to adopt much of that. Just don't be a fatass and you'll be fine.

Not all cultures value counting equally, it's racist to impose counting of meals upon oppressed peoples.

What i think they're trying to say is that you shoud eat when you're hungry; not at 3 fixed times each day. The thing is people that have jobs or kids in school can't eat whenever they want. Its a shame, but its better than being a hunter/gatherer

As if I even eat breakfast or dinner anymore.

Oi Vey! You can afford to eat three time a day! Don't you know that spending money is racists stupid goy! If you must please use non-offensive bitshekels ™.

yeah but you can obviously tell he's an octaroon

their blood contaminates everything. gas him along with the others

>White people eating regularly is racist
>Sending your kids to good school when the poor can't is classist
>Drinking clean water when a percentage of negros can't is racist
>Breathing non-polluted air when the poor city dwellers in Beijing can't is racist
>Not getting a penectomy when womyn can't have a penis is sexist
>Having arms and legs when the disable can't is ablest
>That white brain being able to delay gratification and understand the value of labor is an undeserved privilege

Probably something about how poor minorities don't get to eat 3 meals every day, so it puts them at a disadvantage in school because they're too hungry to learn, or too hungry to work for adults. I wish I didn't know how insane lefites think.

>You know they will say breathing is racist at some point
Well with the proposed 'carbon footprint' taxes etc. the kikes are basically saying you need to pay to breath, so calling you a racist for not paying your carbon sin tax that goes to help the poor 3rd worlders 'develop' on every breath you exhale will make you a racist

I'm not bothering to find this shit tag article but can someone explain how they tied eating 3 meals to being racist? I'm drawing a big fuckin blank here

>a fucking leaf
>being able to delay gratification and understand the value of labor

Wtf, Steve.

Some guy made up some bullshit for his book that colonists watched natives eating for entertainment. Retarded shit.

>2015
>looks at flag
oh never mind , its just business as usual

So you mean there never was a cereal bowl in the morning?

Really makes me think..

Same here m8.
I really don't understand how I stay at the same weight on one small meal a day, but whatever, maybe I'm just fookin magic.

Fuckin what? That is some retarded stretch, do these people actually just look as hard as they can for anything that might be remotely race related?

Sites like those should be boycotted and ddos'd ot death

Colonialists made fun of Indians for eating only when they were hungry and said civilised people eat three times a day. Therefore we are perpetuating colonialist attitudes by eating three times
A day.

That's what the article is about. Skip to the end where the summary says:
>fasting which Europeans thought was uncivilized because natives did it is the best for you.

idk about racist but it is pretty fucking dumb, nless for some dumb reason that people have :D

racist doesn't mean anything anymore. we've apparently conquered racism with overuse

Well, it's fucking true. It may not be "raycis" but it's definitely not healthy to eat 3x a day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is a European invention in the Enlightenment Age. Your cavemen ancestors up to your medieval ancestors ate sporadically in binge.

nigga cant aford 2 eat, need mo money fo dem programs. nigga cant compete against whity cuz whity got nough money to feed his kidz u feel me?

>year-old clickbait

B-but starving would be cultural appropriation.

how is it my fucking fault niggers don't feed their fucking kids?

maybe if you fucks stopped giving them free food at school they'd be forced to feed them.

or they'd die.

whatever.

I had a very racist brunch. I emailed Al Sharpton about it, and said I was sorry.

I'm aware of the smaller and more frequent meals argument. Can't figure out the "racist" shit though.

Wait what? This isn't even logically coherent.

Logic has been proven to be oppressive to Peoples of Color. No wonder you can't understand it.

Are these the same people that said reading to my children of a night time is racist?

Being a good parent is racist I guess.

underrated

We need to lynch the SJWS

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Breakfast is overrated, dinner is fucking fantastic.

>might actually be making you sick

Funny, I was just thinking today how the way I felt shitty, jittery, and out of it had to do with the fact that I typically only eat once a day.

ah nigger nigs magazing

what say their witch doctors about the shape of the urf?

ooga booga it looks like a bone

The holocaust never happend. It's okay guys, cereal is still good.

Do you drink caffeine on an empty stomach?
I had that problem for awhile.

You're a little late to the 'noticing that' party, but yes.

Everything is racist. Everything WHITE is racist.

Am I the only one that enjoys every small trigger that makes us that much more racist?

Good more power to me. So I may curb the weak.

I'm sure the argument is that making big meals is something that more well off people do since they can "Afford" to have a stay at home parent or some shit
and money = race apparently.

tumblr whales new strategy to losing weight.

instead of eating 3 times a day, eat constantly throughout the day.

everythingisracism.com/

For my daily schedule is the following
Eat breakfast
Go to work
Ignore lunch I got a job to do
Go home
Pick up birdo and chill with him while doing everything else
Check guns
Shitpost for a few
Supper with birdo
Shitpost more
Put birdo in cage
Sleep

Pic related is birdo

i just have breakfast and dinner.

Lunch is for people with too much time on their hands.

Wish I could chill with my birdie but being a lovebird he constantly wants to fuck something and can get annoying. I still love the little fucker though

Green Cheeks are smart. I am in the process of teaching the bird some tricks but the bird to fucking stubborn...

At least he doesn't reject me for my political standings like my family did.

>feminists and numales starve themselves or try hokey "native peoples' diets

>their brains and bodies are under-developed

>right-wingers gain an additional edge over them

Nice.