How do we stop the Indian invasion of Japan?

How do we stop the Indian invasion of Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/business/india-can-bridge-it-staff-shortage-in-japan/article22985338.ece
youtu.be/cfsm2Hbc56w
business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/japan-to-train-30-000-indian-engineers-via-toyota-programme-116112101284_1.html
economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/auto/japan-to-train-30000-indian-engineers-via-toyota-programme/articleshow/55547981.cms?from=mdr
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t41--sokB6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangiten
bengaluru.in.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/20180130_1.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26832115
qz.com/768706/the-racist-reality-of-house-hunting-in-singapore-sorry-your-wife-is-indian/
gumtree.sg/s-property/no indian no prc/v1c2q0p1
propertyguru.com.sg/search/no-indians-no-prc/property-listings
cn.emb-japan.go.jp/territory/senkaku/
jgu.edu.in/users/suruchi-mazumdar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please do the needful and revert back

PROTIP: You don't.

thehindu.com/business/india-can-bridge-it-staff-shortage-in-japan/article22985338.ece

>PROTIP: You don't.

Big if poo.

do jap women give soy milk from their babas?

do jap women mistake them for tanned jap men or something? indian men are even less preferred than niggers

the moustache is probably a pretty good hint though since jap cant into facial hair.

she looks so creeped

His scent hit her.

Physically.

Japanese women don't marry with Indian men.

Our threat is another one.

We tell them in advance that cricket is gay and not played here

Big mistake, they'll finally be good when there's no competition.

My mother's second cousin lived and worked in Japanese for about a decade and a half, and his daughter did most of her schooling there in an English language school. Now they have moved to Singapore.
My father has also been to Japan once, and he was presented an award there for his work with xerographic machines in the 90s. This was his first visit to a foreign country since Nepal. He narrated an incident that he was once lost in Tokyo, and an elderly man who knew English helped him by giving him directions and paying for a taxi. When my father asked how much he owed him, he said "Nothing. You are our guest." Thank you Japan.

Expedite the phase out of squattor.

Their sphincters cannot take it sitting down.

I don't understand the hate for these, has no one taken a shit in the outdoors before? Has no one been camping?

U don't, but you do do the following
>Street shitting is illegal, punishable by firing squad
>Indian/japanese relationships are illegal, punishable by firing squad

Why are Indians so creepy and so socially and physically awkward?

Because of a severe inferiority complex that most Indians suffer from due to being a grossly saturated population

Lmao what
youtu.be/cfsm2Hbc56w

Am I welcome in Japan?

No. Japan is for Japanese (and whites) only.

Notice how the alpha rajeesh firmly grasps her
beta white boi would probably pull a hoverhand

Yes you are welcome everywhere little cutie...

Only if you have enough MED blood from your ancestors Paco

lol it has already started
Too l8 m8
business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/japan-to-train-30-000-indian-engineers-via-toyota-programme-116112101284_1.html

Sorry for bad link
Here's a better one: economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/auto/japan-to-train-30000-indian-engineers-via-toyota-programme/articleshow/55547981.cms?from=mdr

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t41--sokB6g
XD.
Did you see this?

Yes. I've heard of a lot of such stories.
There was one where a white dude who was basically stranded in Nagoya (iirc) got help from a stranger and lived in his house for a day because it was late at night.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=t41--sokB6g

Nobody got stabbed so this is a pretty minor altercation by Bermudian cricket standards.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Because fuck everything. I wanna watch the world burn

Why do you think that will lead to anything close to an apocalypse?
The media there is pretty darn nationalist, so are the leaders.

Despite Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes Indians (especially those in IT) unironically make a better society. Look at Singapore for example, and here Indian immigrants are already improving the country and since Bermuda started taking them in as opposed to useless Jamaicans our IT infrastructure finally became first world.

Calm down, bro. Don't take things what we say personally here. Just say "Okay, we get it, you're White" or something like that to him.

That's impossible.

>Look at Singapore for example, and here Indian immigrants are already improving the country and since Bermuda started taking them in as opposed to useless Jamaicans our IT infrastructure finally became first world.
That's because they're often rich, well-educated economic migrants. Nationality is effectively irrelevant, economic class is more important. Flooding yourself with subhuman Indians would be disastrous.

Holy shit, we've been worshiping a Pajeet all this time

me on the left

That isn't the real kicker you idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangiten
At least you got Buddhism from China. How do you explain link related?

>I don't understand the hate for these, has no one taken a shit in the outdoors before? Has no one been camping?

Yes I have and I'd prefer not to have to.

Also, camping sucks in general.

Tfw lived in India my whole life and never that in the open before while you guys actually have...

>Notice how the alpha rajeesh firmly grasps her
>beta white boi would probably pull a hoverhand

Implying it's not later and he's going to raep.

*shat
:( Rude. I'mma stop viewing this thread now. Suddenly become mean since the Australian came in.

Don't leave bhrata ;(

There have already been Indian IT community in Kasai-district in Tokyo since more than 20 years ago...
I used to visit curry shop there...

There's already this abomination where you can appropriate other cultures.
bengaluru.in.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/20180130_1.html
Also pls tell me why there's a Japanese embassy in Bengaluru

>Despite Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes Indians (especially those in IT) unironically make a better society. Look at Singapore for example,

You sure about that chief?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

'No Indians No PRCs': Singapore's rental discrimination problem - bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26832115

qz.com/768706/the-racist-reality-of-house-hunting-in-singapore-sorry-your-wife-is-indian/

>gumtree.sg/s-property/no indian no prc/v1c2q0p1
>found 0 results
rlly mks yuo thunk

>propertyguru.com.sg/search/no-indians-no-prc/property-listings
About half of them were "no Indian, PRC allowed" or "Indian restaurant, no PRC allowed" or "only maggi noodles allowed"
Also take that qz link written by scroll.in writer off my face. It stinks of poor journalism.

>Tfw lived in India my whole life and never that in the open before while you guys actually have...
It gets worse. You have to dig a hole a few feet deep first and when you are in the middle of the woods you have to deal with roots and here rocks. After your squat shit then you have to burry it. All this just to take a shit.

>Bengaluru
Our bureaucrats might find it snug maybe because of the climate.

>:( Rude. I'mma stop viewing this thread now. Suddenly become mean since the Australian came in.
I'm just memeing a bunch of my IRL friends are Indians.

That doesn't explain Chennai and it's blistering 35°C summers, though.
Also how is this shown in the embassy page of Chongqing without any opposition?
cn.emb-japan.go.jp/territory/senkaku/
I always thought that the senkaku islands issue is a diplomatic problem, yet I see it in each and every embassy website I fucking go to.

They say it in person. It's probably illegal.

>Also take that qz link written by scroll.in writer off my face. It stinks of poor journalism.
>Poor journalism
Well she's one of yours so....

jgu.edu.in/users/suruchi-mazumdar

>tfw when whitey disregards the most vibrant media in Southeast Asia with "she's one of you"
feelsbadman
Anyways, what I'm saying is that I'm biased against them, especially after a couple of their articles being so mindblowingly stupid that I couldn't read more of it

i havent ever seen poos living in japan doing retarded shit or needlessly being loud. they might not be so well mannered but dont make any trouble anyway.