>NIGELS AMAZING SPEECH, LITERALLY BTFO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE
youtube.com/watch?v=OS8yKmAO6n8

>Norn Iron btfo you lot again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37181377

>Royal Marine arrested over NI terrorism
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37186848
>Corbyn angered by train row questions
bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/37175727

>Israel sold weapons to Argentina at height of Falklands War, reveal declassified Foreign Office files
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/israel-sold-weapons-to-argentina-at-height-of-falklands-war-reve/

>British Woman dead and man fighting for his life after a French tourist shouting Allahu Akbar 'went on stabbing rampage' in Queensland backpackers hostel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755684/Woman-dead-man-fighting-life-French-tourist-went-stabbing-rampage-Queensland-backpackers-hostel.html

>Brexit: Owen Smith opposes Article 50 move without new vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167253

>Hijab approved as uniform option by Scotland Police
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/hijab-approved-as-uniform-option-by-scotland-police/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf34203011

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37021991
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=vy0NySCmuFU
youtube.com/watch?v=1uZ-p-tN8Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=h7PETX-0L9g
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fenians = Niggers.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37021991

First for comfy Trotty

Hope you lads are doing well. This is clearly NEET or contractor time now, just hoping you're all of sound mind because I cannot be bothered with a suicide thread.

What's ol' Corbyn gonna get up to next?

who /blairfornationlmayor/ here

DAS RAYCIS

Micks are cancer. For Free Scorland without Anglos, Irish, jews and darkies. Guns for loyal citizens, nuclear deterrent, eugenics, silver backed Scottish Pound, solid social programmes, elected King, Fortress Alba!

8th for Freddo Frogs

Doesn't this guy get bored?

nth for Corbychev
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

if Scotland wishes to be independant, then it should be. However you had the vote and the result was clear

He does like a 10 hour shift on here. It's absolutely insane. Either he's low grade KGB on 40 rubles/day or he's a complete faggot.

>Anglos
>white

>mfw depression makes a surprise visit for the first time in 6 months

Who's got some cheerful music for me?

I like you mate, i'm the nutter from the previous thread that everyone hates.

Anglo saxons are niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=vy0NySCmuFU

Thoughts on Northern Ireland?

Just think of Brexit m8.

At least it's not the same deliberately narrow, boilerplate pish they've been shitting out every other outlet.

BASTARDS

They make the Ireland situation infinitely complicated and it wpuld be far simpler if it didn't exist.

However I will be damned if we ever abandon even single Loyalist!

boke

A oozing cancer that infects Scotland to our detriment.

>gingers
>Scottish

Nord scot best scot

Comfy as fuck.
>mfw reading another report about immigrants being pipe bombed

>>mfw reading another report about immigrants being pipe bombed
Link?

>muffin tops
>tribal tattoos

Just integrate into the Republic - we've long abandoned the Pope. Join us in our EU gimmedats and faggotry.

t. dirty southerner abroad

Can't even wear kilts traditionally anymore because it counts as indecent exposure...in other news Scottish police now have hijabs.

Just fuck me up

...thanks, demitri. I like what you're saying.

>Scotland worse than Greece
>SNPleb tears as indeyref2 flies further out of reach.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1uZ-p-tN8Gs

>Can't even wear kilts traditionally anymore because it counts as indecent exposure

source?

Not exactly cheerful, but it's The Smiths so I'm still gonna enjoy the fuck out of it.

Got massive love for the loyalists.

You misunderstood me mate. I wanted to be cheered up, not given a raging boner.

>being ginger

You have an Ireland to go back to

Nah mate, without the union we loyalists just look silly

We're called loyalists for a reason Tim, being disloyal isn't one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7PETX-0L9g

>"the SNP want to eradicate the native scot"
>"YE KNOO TAE MUCH"

DELETE
THIS

Off to bed so can't link but there was a kiltwalk charity event and the polis pretty much set up a roadblock on the route and started slapping cautions and fines on peolle. Lifted some aswell after they complained.

Such is life under comrade sturgeons regime

Based for purging slimes and immigrants. Never understood Norn unionism and loyalty to German cunt that praises diversity. May she die painfully in a car accident.

I'm not Ginger, but I am partly Irish

Which one? There is some infighting on brit/pol/. Many such cases

That's outrageous, I hope people are up in arms over it

nah lads, we'll give you EU gimmedat passports and you can roam freely about the EU. We're not even pontiffscunts anymore, more like Nigerian gaylord faggots. Join us before Birmingham figures out your there and decides to fuck right off to East Belfast.

>Fraternal line is Irish
You've got to go back being part Irish is only acceptable when a woman gets anglo'd

>pardraigs picked that shitty tricolor as a flag
Catholic imbeciles

Fucking hell, cheers for that mate. Turned my frown upside down in a jiffy.

>this kike

Irish founded Scotland, redheads are the natives. Anything else is Anglo propaganda.

says the fucking slav untermenschen

ahahahahhahahhhhahhahahahhhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha

my sides have no orbits anymore

It's a weird one, he was hugely anti-British and she collects crockery with pictures of royalty on it.

Your tainted laddie viking blood best blood

Go to Ireland and make it adequate again

Pal, all the English Muslims warn each other not to come over here. We're not havin it. We're also not having gay marriage, unlike you lot.

Absolutely moral.

Ethno-Nat. We were discussing the SNP, the 79 group and their betrayal of Scotland.

Who needs the EU mate, we've got all we need here.

Guys, how can we mainlanders support the based loyalist heroes against the vile republican filth?

Police Scotland are already such a laughing stock they can't sink any lower.

They left a couple in a crashed car for 2 days on the motorway who then died.

Almost let a lesbian couple get away with killing a torturing multiple adopted boys because they mishandled evidence.

The list goes on, we had a decent police chief but he pretty much got forced out after some he said firearms officers should attend normal calls when not needed instead of sitting doing nothing on the clock. People accused him of running a police state.

Fuck knows who we've got now but he's doing a pretty shire job

Don't vote for Corbyn he fucking hates us.

Corbyn is the worst for us, he spent the 70's and 80's bent over for Gerry.

>English muslims

Triggered

al'ight m8

Paint the republican's houses orange.

That's an oxymoron that would trigger me if i were English as well.

I really hate his sort of high and mighty, grown up mature tone. He's calls people childish while he indulges in dilettantish support for terrorist groups that murder civilians

Best country

Who /sertraline/ here?

Tried wanking for an hour, gave up. Shame, I'd managed to finish a few days in a row.

I mean like if the troubles start again. like, supporting loyalist traders, etc.

Irelands a very complicated place, it has a proud history both independent and British. I don't think it's fair to call Republicans filth any more than it is Loyalist, they have some pretty balif aggrievances on both sides

shocking, how it continues I don't know

We're ready for the rebel scum.

We nordic scots are superior. Descended from the blood of those who landed upon Scottish shores and cucked the gingers and Anglos alike

Blond hair, blue eyes. Always the mark of superiority.

Move aside untermensch. You and the imperial Anglos are both inferior to us.

"Ramirez was an effete snob! He died on his knees. I took his head and raped his woman before his blood was even cold.

Ah, I see. Ramirez lied. She was not his woman. She was *your* woman. And she never told you. I wonder why. Perhaps I gave her something you never could, and secretly she yearned for my return."

> UDA
If it's as if you were born to accept defeat and disappointment

>cucked
Literally a rape child

>I don't think it's fair to call Republicans filth

What the fuck is wrong with your brain, m8?

You should really read a history book, there's a reason we now own Orkney and Shetland. Keep wanking over the fought of some swede raping your ass though I'm sure your into it.

IRA plant bombs and run away.
UDA and UVF at least looked you in the eyes when they killed you.

Fuck off Ragnar Limpdick.

>Defeat
>Still British

Right? The Nords are hardly covering themselves in glory right now, are they?

I didn't say IRA, they're terrorists. Republicans are entitled to be Republican if thats what they wish

> Corbyn memes his way to victory
>unites Ireland
>An Ulster volunteer force is raised to resist this again
>the British army refuses to fight them again
>the Irish are too weak to fight them again
>a world war breaks out again
>Ulster loyalists volunteer in mass to fight for Britain to prove their loyalty again
>take massive casualties in the war again
>no unionists to fight left giving ira free reign of the island again

You know what's the most annoying thing about brit/pol/?

Rapists have to reproduce too you know

"Now hand over the pretty blond lassies and naebodys gets stabbed like last time MacLeod"

I realised, but I'm on my phone so couldn't be bothered correcting it.

You?

The bitchy arguing?

Both sides were terrorists, they murdered innocent people. If the Republicans were just political i wouldn't call them terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

A bizarre otherworld that has little in common with modern Britain. Ironic that they're so loyal to a country that is now heavily multicultural and multifaith whilst they themselves are fiercely monocultural/anit-immigrant. They exist in a regressive timewarp because they've been so protected from the governments policies elsewhere in the UK. It's odd. I'd like to see those loyalists tour around Englands cities now and see what they have to say.

Joining the army bomb disposal unit would be handy I suppose.

Scotland is a Nordic country now.

And we will purge the Irish and Anglos from it.

Great song that, kinda pissed their Bannockburn one is cringey as fuck and sucks ass

Normies

Eh, another song about Scots and English fighting side by side would have been better, IMO.

not all Republicans are terrorists,

You already lost, like 1000 years ago. We even took your shitty islands.You lost with 12000 men against 800 just because we had some horses and heavy armour. Keep dreaming nordcuck

#NOTALLFENIANS

The answer is Scottish nationalists.

Irish are the closest thing to a pure white race you can get. Of course you wouldnt know or care being as everyone east of poland is a mongoloid rape baby.