Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

I'm too poor to pay 1000$ for a gun. I'm thinking about buying a 300$ shotgun or handgun though

>not building your own AR for $500

i mean come on, lowers start at 79.99

I have 3 ARs and 4 AKs.

Because I'd rather just own a pistol, hide it on an easy to acces place and not tell anybody about it. What's the point of having a concealed weapon of its bulky and overt as shit?

Because I have a dick and defend myself and my family with martial arts.

Because I can only afford a pistol, some knives I've had for awhile and brass knuckles.

does it come in aquamarine? really. i swim a lot

What is your idea of defending your country?

Because I own an A1a

Because I own fiv of them, and varying other firearms as well.

Because AKM made by comrade Romania is better. Mosin made by comrade Mosin is best.

That may work in Japan being that there are no guns and maybe people still have honor. Which is awesome I love it. But here in USA half the population has a gun and none of them have honor. Sure would be great if we could solve conflicts with fists like in my animes.

>no katana

Time for suddoku Kenji

Pistol for your person
Shotgun for your home
AR15 for your liberty

Although I'm more of the thought that an AR15 would be better for home defense due to increased magazine capacity, less damage to walls, and a hell of a lot less recoil.

Because for the same price I can buy a shotgun, revolver, and bat and that's a better

We are not talking about small caliber arms

I would dearly love to have one, but alas, I am a britbong in britbong land.

Here is USA if you do get in a fist fight and win, the person you beat leaves to get their gun and comes back to kill you.

because an ak is superior

Cause the ak and sks is better

You need boots on the ground for an invasion or police state. Guerilla warfare isn't obsolete and won't be for about 200 more years.

>2 seconds

get out of my head

Because I'm not an obese amerifat who need to own guns because muh freedom and muh oil

The second amendment was a mistake. Jefferson dun goofed.

>fully automatic AK AR 15 shotguns are legal in America

Why do you need grenade missiles for self defense America?

I already have an automatic sniper 50 cal clips in half a second

Looking at an end of the world situation they are far more durable and don't break and have far better iron sites equipped

Because I live in the False Flag State, and it's illegal for me to even hold one here.

I do, I'm looking owing at it right now sitting loaded next to me desk.

Nigga how are you so poor, my fucking optic is worth more than a grand.

If you are over eighteen and cannot afford to or legally own a gun you have failed at life and should probably hang yourself.

I have 5.56, 7.62x39, 9mm, and .22lr
Next im going to get 12ga and .308
Once i got that covred I'm getting 50bmg
Will be able to "hunt" any animal that ever existed

call me unamerican, but i've never been a fan of the AR platform. I know they perform well, and they come in every flavor a guy could ever want, but i dont like them.

i'd much rather have a FAL, or a MK17. battle rifles are more my speed

>Looking at an end of the world situation
seriously get out of my head

the only reason i own one is bc a friend needed money and i bought his for cheap, i forget i own it from time to time bc its fuckin stupid

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Because its illegal to carry weapons let alone protect yourself here in New Zealand.

But i do scrublord.
$700 dollars. .223 Wylde.

nogunz detected

Too poor and I live in Commifornia.

The Hi Point .45, Mossberg 88, and Mosin Nagant were cheap as dirt and will get work done for me.

I really want to get one, I'm currently nogunz but want to be yesgunz does anyone know if having a DUI will effect this? It was ruled a class a misdemeanor

No chink, you call that a dick?

>increased magazine capacity
>less damage to walls
>less recoil
Or you could just learn to shoot better. AR15s are for spray and pray dumbasses. Buy a pistol, spend time at the range, take some classes, learn yourself some shit and be prepared. Otherwise, just buy a shotgun. And if you still miss with that then you probably deserve to die anyway.

>AR15's
>Spray and Pray
Well, you tried.

but i live in California

If you get a complete lower you don't have to worry about driving any pins in. You need an OK set for a few of them from what I've seen. Then buy an upper, a Bolt Carrier Group, and a Charging Handle.

I have an AK-47.

u wot m8

Because the 10/63 was cheaper and punches through shit better.

No wonder /k/ thinks we're completely retarded. Morons like you post this inane bullshit.

Lol i get it

I meant spray and pray wannabes. The kinds of people who think that just because it feels like a genuine auto rifle that it'll fire like one in the heat of the moment. Then they pull the trigger and they realize it's just a really heavy semi-auto pistol that the intruder could see from down the hall.

>Juice
Lowers start at under $50

better pic

>not getting the 33 round glock mag so you can spray and pray 9mm like a G

I do, but mom doesn't want me to.

>doesn't know difference between rifle and a handgun
>doesn't know difference between semi auto and full auto.
>other advice good

Because I already have 3 revolvers and 4 semi-autos.

I have 2 meh. Just got in a new vepr to convert. Extra nig stopping power more reliable.

Because I have an AK-74

Build your own. Wait for part sales. Even a dirty Mexican can do that.

Where the fuck do you get something like the 3rd one up? The Russian one, can't remember the name.

An inexpensive 12ga pump shot gun is one of the most fun guns you can get! And, if something bad comes down it will cut an intruder in half.

Posting me freedom.

I own a bolt action rifle but would never use it for self-defense. You're more likely to be shot in your own home than you are to defend yourself successfully.

haha manchild

more like panel van with a few barrles of anfo for your liberty

>no 30-06
h*cc off

I want to get a blacked out ar15.

I don't care if it's played out. Blacked is still the preferred choice for most.

Looked into it myself, apparently I can totally buy it but I can't get a CCW permit for 3-5 years. I'm guessing that doesn't pertain to open carry? Any /k/ fags here to illuminate for me?

gun shows m8, get there early.

I do, though.

I have no need for a gun in my 90%+ white country. I completely understand Murricans wanting guns tho. Taking away your guns at this point would be insane.

>being burger
>fucking romanian PSL
>not buying glorious freedom M1A
u wut m8

your the dumbest nigger who has been on Sup Forums today

choke on a bottle opener

Because I live in a van. It would just get stolen when I go to the store to buy beer.

>Calls others dumb
>Doesn't know the difference between your and you're

soon.
currently waiting on the MDR to come out. just bought a $50k truck, so i dont have a lot of money to throw at funs right now

>I own a bolt action rifle but would never use it for self-defense.

Actually if you fired say a 30-06 inside your house the blast would knock everyone in the house pretty much off their feet. And if you managed to actually hit the fucker tell the 911 operator to tell the coroner to bring a putty knife and a big bucket.

There really are much better home defense guns of course but a big hunting rifle will do the job very well.

saving up for a daniel defense something.

until then, cyka blyat

bending over

SKS number one gun!

Battle rifles are great but the AR is way easier to handle. I love my PTR but clearing my house would be a joke. Now, a battle rifle would be damn good if you had to engage trained targets rather than dindus in the night. The right tool for the job is the best logic here.

hide it under your sheets mate. Or in your britches, like a real man.

I did but the cops kicked down my door and took it from me.

Not even meme'ing right now.

cuz i litteraly dont have more than $20 at any one point and i use that for food

That...that actually sounds like a lot of fun,

Get a job you degenerate

It's a Romainian PSL or Romak-3 not a Dragunov.
You can find them all over for generally $600-$750. Complete parts kits used to be fairly numerous but now are hard to find.

Is an m9 not a /k/ approved handgun?

i have literally nothing against the AR platform. my dislike for it isnt founded in any sort of logic. i just dont like it.

Yeah yeah I fucked up on that one refer to for me admitting it.

Lol wut? What kind of bootlegger magic is this?

That's the budget/affordable list

Just a pistol. I'll get an AR next.

I think mine came in at around $1200. I have DD, Noveske, and BCM stuff though.

Burgess shotgun, they're kinda neat. Shot one once, it's got a weird action where unless you pump it correctly while it shoots it's gonna jam.

do have a job, goes all towards bills

I can't shoot for shit and shotguns are more fun.

Depends on your state. I have a DWI, but my state has reciprocity with AZ and it is easy as fuck to get an AZ concealed carry license. We don't have real open carry in TX though, so I am no help on that.