Uh oh I'm screwed

If you could go back to the past and tell yourself one thing before you graduated high school, what would you say?

Bump

>dont wear the sarcastic family guy shirt to school photo day to avoid daily attempts at suicide

DO NOT listen to your parents when they tell you to follow your passion in life. Get a useful degree and live a happy life.

Invest in google, fuck every girl in sight with a condom, eat healthy, stop hanging around Aaron he's a loser

Stop smoking weed.

Really fucked up my first three semester at university.

Is that Ryan McPoyle?

Killing yourself is useless because you just get moved to another place that's nearly exactly the same except filled with even more normie faggotry.

Pics or it didn't happen

don't fall for the follow your passion meme that the marxists spout, get a degree that will get you a good paying job it will make you happier than working at usps because you decided to major in polisci

Stop being a pussy and proceed to kick my young self's shit in.

lol. thats exactly what I was gonna post.

what a waste of 17k

Don't go to college right now. You have no idea what you want to do with your life and you'll change your major 3 times then drop out. Also stop being such a fucking autist

Date the other one

Go away for University

Don't learn German unless you want to learn Arabic instead

Isn't USPS a pretty solid job with lots of advancement opportunities and benefits? Or is that UPS?

UPS / Fedex can be okay if you want some tuition assistance in school (which they market for).

Starbucks does some similar shit with ASU (didn't bother with it) and has healthcare so that's what I did.

Thats weird becuase i would tell my self the opposite, except i would first say wait a year or two before going to college.

>graduating high school

Completely fucking useless. I would tell him nothing because I love where I'm at now despite everyone telling me that I shouldn't.

This

B-b-but (((they))) told me I could do anything at all

>spends $250k for loans on art degree
>debt/wage at a bakery

This is Sup Forums. Get the fuck out of here.

Go back to /b

Smoke weed everyday

>Stop being such a loser, you little shit
>Fucking hell, man, pull yourself together
>Just fucking talk to her, you autistic retard.
>Learn to drive, dumbass

Don't get a CS degree, you aren't remotely competent enough to compete with asians

This.

Ask to be paid in Bitcoins.

When you're a senior don't start dating the cute girl you've had locker next to for 4 years, you end up with her for the next 6 years and she manages to consistently gain about 5 pounds a year. You're gonna wake up at 24 and realize she has gradually tricked you into dating a fat chick and at this point you're too comfy to do much about it. Feelsmixedemotionsman.

I would tell myself a list of all the girls I did not fuck but later found out were DTF. This is a surprisingly long list. I have a rare affliction where I intuitively know who wants to fuck whom, except when it comes to me... Then I am a total retard.

Go to more parties.
Be less nice.
Cheat and suck up to teachers because everyone else does it.
Don't worry about trying to please people because you'll talk to none of them once you graduate.

I think that's about it.

Yes they really are going to do it. Sell your arse and your country down the river to shit skins. Fuck my parents for bringing me up to respect society.

#1 stop fucking eating. look fit and slay puss

#2 immediately get a job and a car

Stop selling pot, you have plenty of money

All those chicks? Fuck them. The fuck are you doing with one girl when you're 18...

Seriously stop being so fucking naive and fuck all those cute as shit high school chicks you stupid shit

Stay the fuck in college. Engineering, chemistry, something other then fucking computers man

major in literature history is an even bigger waste of your time probably literature is easier to bullshit anyway

I agree with this, wasted so much fucking time.

Not even close to Sup Forums related, get the fuck out of here and stop shitting up the board when people are trying to have actual discussions. Take this shit over to Sup Forums and /r9k/ where it(you) belongs.

story?

I would tell myself to not help my friend move furniture because that really affected my back and I wasn't able to lift for a couple months after

Also I'd tell myself about Sup Forums so I can get a head start in shitposting school

>It's a highscoolers pretend to know how the world works episode, again
Any kids itt, please dont take any sort of life advice from retards on an anime imageboard
I have made that mistake too many times

Get your mom to move out of Mississippi or she will die in a hurricane in 2005, which is in one year.

don't do the brown acid

she likes you nigger, go after her or she'll become a rabid SJW antigun feminist bitch with a mixed race boyfriend

Am I the only one who wouldn't change anything? My life was fine through HS. It only started to fall apart towards the end of uni. Now it's kind of a mess, but not so bad. If I could go back in time to maybe 3 years ago I'd tell myself to give up alcohol and try to get on adderall or vyvanse.

Actually I need to call this doctor my friend got vyvanse from tomorrow, I think it'll really help.

Do not pull the trigger.

Enjoy college more, because when it's going it isn't coming back

I'm sure in 10 years you'll all be very pleased with how you spent the best years of your life. Locked up in your room while your youth passes you in a flurry of repeating post numbers and feet

>"Disregard strumpets, acquire currency."

>Don't be a pussy

Everything in high school went great apart from dating, plenty of friends etc.

I was just way too nervous about approaching women in high school.

Yes

DONT ASK YOUR COACH TO PUT YOU IN THE GAME

Drugs literally solve nothing and only serve to fuck your head up worse than it already was, especially amphetamines.

t. a guy who bought into the "better living through chemistry" meme

Story pls

You're cute

Synthetic marijuana is crazy. I smoked that shit once and lost an entire day day. I remember smoking it and waking up the next day and thats it.

I fucking drove 20 miles and I have no recollection of it.

"maybe you should actually graduate high school this time"

>When in doubt, assume it was the jews

>If you could go back to the past and tell yourself one thing before you graduated high school, what would you say?

bang all that puss that is being thrown at you fool

your mom is a religious nutcase and your dad will never realize you wanted more attention from him. Attach yourself to the more worldly of your friends and work a couple years to decide what you want to do before spending a lot of your inheritance on uni you won't end up using because you just did it for fun.
oh, and masturbation is normal, and chicks are into sex too, they just have higher standards for attractiveness.

so, you know, get that acne cleared up and take up something like running to stay in shape. Also, don't be afraid to be passionate about random shit, as you get older it seems less quirky

You know, shirts like that aren't ironic when you look exactly like what people expect someone with that kind of lifestyle to look.

not just any repeating digits though

Anarcho-capitalism is a faze, your haircut looks retarded put more effort into your maths, maintain a sensible sleep pattern and lower your fuckable standards.

Don't slack off your second semester of college. Your GPA gets fucked and you lose a scholarship, meaning you have to work a different job the following summer and you fuck up your back so you stop lifting and lose confidence for a couple years.
AND on the study abroad trip, take the hints from Kimberly and get drunk with her and see what follows.
Actually don't you might get charged with rape.

In 6 years, don't get out of the Marine Corps. Re-up, the outside world is shit.

I'm sorry user.

Nice dubs

lift and stop being afraid to talk start conversations with girls.

Ricky is that you

Stop taking Xanax and hanging out with niggers

>graduated high school,
the time point doesn't exist in my timeline.

>If you could go back to the past and tell yourself one thing before you graduated high school, what would you say?

I'd tell myself to graduate high school

Go to a state college, save money, take easy classes, get lots of girls.

kill yourself now

We're gonna need this picture buddy. Its okay, this is a safe space.

Work on art
Keep animating
Beg parents for drawing tablet
Don't worry about college it doesnt matter

Fuck them. Fuck them all buddy. Any girl that throws herself at you just fuck her raw. Also Don't get stuck up on Ashley shes a bitch who you will stay faithful to and she will fuck your best friend and you will be 19 and the sweet ripe high school pussy forever gone.

Kek, underrated.

Why would you feel the need to tell people that with a shirt

What the fugg man

Hide your money better

have sex with as many other boys as you can.

when youre an adult, sex with boys (rightly or wrongly) will be illegal.

>The jews did this. The jews are responsible for every crime throughout history and will be responsible for every crime you will witness from this point. Your mission is to put an end to them for the good of mankind.

Stop thinking you're a hotshot by skipping school, smoking weed, and fucking whores. Yeah, it was fun, but now you're ass is stuck in the future and it's fucking miserable.

Put your nose in those books or I will fucking murder you.

>all those suckers who learned german

USPS employee here. The pay and benefits are great, and you have to do something along the line of killing a man to actually get fired. The work is monitions and soul crushing, but the pay is just too good for someone with almost zero experience.

Don't worry about your self doubts. You will make it.
Your values were worth more than any seconds of pleasure.

kill yourself

Dude, I've always wanted to work in a bakery. Heavenly smells all day every day. Could be worse user :)

>The work is monitions and soul crushing

Can't be worse than working for medicaid.

the irony is no matter what you say your younger self would never listen anyways. Its not even ignorance, its just the paradox of advice. No advice is good advice unless its learned from an experience. So remember to go back in time and hold your younger self at gunpoint and shout these things with utmost importance

>moitions
monotonous you mean

>250k
HOW DO YOU SPEND A QUARTER OF A MILLION ON A USELESS FUCKING SCHOOL DEGREE

here in Finland you can basically profit from getting an educatio, given that you don't pay for housing.

Bakeries are pretty gross if you're working behind the scenes.

manslut detected

UPS pays my older brother pretty well, and provides mediocre healthcare, but he's a supervisor for a bunch of good for nothing Pollacks and negroes who are essentially dead weight and have him do their work. Pays his tuition for school up to $5000 for full time though.

Did it take you ten years?

manslut detected

If you don't stop being a sociopathic self-pitying faggot soon, it's going to come back to bite you and you're going to lose all your friends.

Don't.be a dufus

Just be yourself

Save up as much as possible before you get kicked out.