Explain why Judaism is objectively worse than Islam or Christianity

Explain why Judaism is objectively worse than Islam or Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I'm a Catholic and they are infidels and you are infidel, pay the tribute accept the doctrine, bow down to the Church or die.

Church demands a 15% of your income as a tithe.

Because it's the religion of Jews.

Fuck off I'm a Jew and proud. Go eat st Applebee's goyim

Equal with Islam, worse than Christianity. Ethnic supremacist ideology that openly advocates the destruction of other peoples. Islam is pro-political violence whereas Christianity is almost entirely focused on personal conduct.

I don't have to, Jesus already explained it better than I could.
See Matthew 20, 22, 23, Luke 14, John 8, Galatians 3, Revelation 2, 3.

It's not. Christians are literally pyschological cucks of the jews. So are muslims but at least they be killing shit

10% not 15%

>08/25/16(Thu)23:23:07 No.86623829
>accept monotheism
>cucked by Jews
Jews have nothing to do with the one true Catholic faith.

Because Jews have this mentality that if it happened to their grandpa it happened to them.

This always makes them suspicious and self-victimized, which in turn makes them always do that shitty little thing of exploiting the rules without ever following their spirit, since they feel perpetually butthurt and wronged.

They have no concept of honour or honourable fight, and thus deserve no honour back, and should be purged.

Modern Judaism is a rabbic cult of Talmundism. Has nothing to do with the Judaism of the past. It started getting this way when Jesus was preaching and that's why he called them a pit of vipers.

>Christian
>monotheism

pick 1

They are unbaptized infidels no different than pagans, Jews should not be converted, but banished to the deserts, their blood is poisoned.

There is only one God, done.

Sinners are killed and the Jew is the biggest sinner thus the Jew must be punished.

excepts it's not. Islam is the worst religion

Except you worship 3 gods and have like 40 idols, catholic goy

It's not, Islam is by far the worst religion ever.

The only true value to humanity I see in religion is the moral system imbued on the people.

>Christians - forgiveness, unconditional love, basically feel good blue pill stuff.
>Muslims - party like its 699AD. Fuck children, murder non-believers, war.
>Jews - covert world domination. collect power and shekels. divide and conquer.

They are all shit really, Christians mind their business the best of the 3. Muslims represent no progress for humans, subhuman slave owing trash. Jews want everyone under secret, soft slavery.

I'll take the obviously threat, Muslims, any day over the shadowy, backroom dealings of the Jew. Christians rank best here as they are just slightly annoying.

Because judiasm has no heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

>implying heaven exists

you become worm food when you die

>guilt bacon
>guilt bacon
>guilt free bacon

> ethnic supremacy
> being a bad thing

You might be on the wrong board m8.

Don't forget to renew your membership to Heaven either.