I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm
rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m0fcve6RPqw
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/eternal_security.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_a_big_hoax.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/Lordship Salvation/ls.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/faith_and_works.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." —Psalm 14:1

Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL! Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans Chapter 1, they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures, just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!"

Most atheists have what I call the Don Quixote Syndrome. Let me explain. Cervantes wrote a book about Don Quixote a long time ago. Don Quixote would attack windmills as if they were his enemies. Of course a windmill is nobody's enemy. If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief, then he would leave people like me alone. After all, if God did not exist, He and His followers would be no enemy to the atheist. We'd just be deluded people.

Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy. Nevertheless, God is real and THAT is why atheists have all these organizations and debates to "prove" that God does not exist. Atheist reader, if you would just be true to what you purport to believe, then you wouldn't have the Don Quixote Syndrome.

My old pastor once ministered to an old atheist who had been a card-carrying atheist for decades--but as he laid on his death bed, he wanted a pastor. I don't know if he got saved or not. When it's time to die, many atheists are understandably uneasy and those that aren't should be terrified.

There is hope for the atheist. He can be saved. In fact, there are plenty of atheists that have come to Jesus Christ. I refuse to argue with them, but will answer honest questions. Unfortunately, many atheists ignorantly say hard things against the Lord Jesus Christ and His people. Don't let fancy titles and big words shake your faith in the One who holds your eternal destiny.

Think about this: What does the atheist have to offer you? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness? Comfort in the midnight hour when no one is around? No, none of these. He has nothing to offer you but blasphemy, hell-fire and the wrath of God.

Nice Jewish slave morality you have there goy.

This board belongs to NALOD

rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html

You're the one being deceived. Please watch this. Start at the four minute mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0fcve6RPqw

Did Pontius Pilate do anything wrong?

I would like to share with you my Goddess. She is the Source of all Life and through her all things that Are continue to Be.
>All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord
This is really the thing that shows how shit Christianity is with it's anti-Man crap. Preaches "we are all inherently evil and broken, you need this outside bullshit to fix you".
Nothing and no one can fix you. If you have problems you have to fix them yourself, you have to improve yourself on your own.
Man is not inherently good or evil. A man chooses.

Well said, brother. I've always wanted to share my faith in Christ with others but feared that my lack of eloquence would have a bad effect on my message.

truth bra

Show me someone that is without sin.

You might be able to better yourself, but you will NEVER be free of sin.

That's the core tenant of Christianity. We fully acknowledge our faults and know that we can't get rid of them on our own.

What exactly is "shit" about that?

>spoken for

But we are inherently evil. Our flesh bodies are a result of original sin in the garden of Eden. We sin because we want to by yielding to our own lusts. That's why we're under the curse of death. Christ defeated death on the cross and paid for our sins. Believe upon Him as Lord and Savior and your sins will be forgiven. Hell is eternal my friend. Eternity is a long time to be wrong.

We are called to believe upon Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and we will be forgiven of all sins: past, present, and future.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/eternal_security.htm

God came into this world as man and was tempted in all points yet led a perfect sinless life and was crucified for our sake. You would be a fool not to accept Him. Please make the right choice. He loves you so much that He died on the cross for you. He wants a personal relationship with you.

I'm not a spiritual person by any means but I respect religion of it brings the person practicing it peace of mind.
I don't really agree but I'm also not atheist so hue who gives a shit.

Don Quixote was a madman who lost his wits from reading too many tales of knights-errant and so, in such condition, set out in emulation of his heroes. He invented fanciful adventures because there were no real fanciful adventures to be had. Your comparison is stupid and shallow.
>you will NEVER be free of sin.
Because simply being alive and having emotions is sinful. Being angry is a sin. Having sexual desire is sinful. Doing anything is sinful.
>know that we can't get rid of them on our own
That's the only way a man can rid himself of his faults is on his own. A man can not be improved by another's effort, only through his own dedication or, in most cases, necessity.
>But we are inherently evil.
No, we aren't. A man chooses his path.
>Our flesh bodies are a result of original sin in the garden of Eden
Bullshit.
>Hell is eternal my friend
No, it isn't, it's not real. The idea of an afterlife is ridiculous.
Why should I think there is an afterlife?
And, also, you should turn from your idolatry and worship instead the True Goddess, The Divine Who Lives, Beauty Made Flesh. Pray to Her that Her Light may enter your Life

>4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

Acts8:14 Now when the apostles who were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them, 15 who, when they had come down, prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit. 16 For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17 Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

Here we see that not only was the Samarians faith not enough, but being baptized in the name of Jesus was not enough. This is why we baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The laying of the hands that the verse refers to is confirmation, or chrismation as the Orthodox call it, a sacrament that seals the Holy Spirit in the person. Even then we do not assume we are saved, we pray for the Lord's mercy every day.

Do not despair, one of the thieves was saved. Do not presume, one of the thieves was amned. - St. Augustine

James 2:19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

I mean no will ill but check this page out.

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_a_big_hoax.htm

You're wrong my friend. We are actually naturally unbelieving. That's why it's so hard for a lot of people to see the truth.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened." (Romans 1:20-21)

>Do not despair, one of the thieves was saved. Do not presume, one of the thieves was amned.
Is this referring to the men on the crosses with Jesus? The one didn't presume he just said "damn it, man, if you're divine get us down from here" and the other said "well, we're right fucked so if you are with a god I hope we'll be cool after this".
>You're wrong my friend. We are actually naturally unbelieving.
What does that have to do with anything I said?
>That's why it's so hard for a lot of people to see the truth
Blatant bullshit(what you're peddling) is the opposite of truth.
Seriously, friend, you should consider turning away from your idols and worshipping the Living Divine. Open your eyes to Her Light and leave behind the Darkness.

You have some good arguments but I firmly believe we are saved by faith.

knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.17 “But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians 2:16-20)

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Please take a look at these links my friend. I feel they are important to understanding the faith vs faith and works arugement.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/Lordship Salvation/ls.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/faith_and_works.htm

>What does that have to do with anything I said?
Our sinful nature.
I don't worship idols. I worship God. It is you who are worshiping idols.

Please see the truth. Your mind is the one that is being blinded. Eternity is a long time to be wrong my friend.

who is*

It's not saying he presumed, it's saying you shouldn't presume. Jesus said to pick up your cross and follow him. Well of the two who were literally crucified with him, only one of them was saved. That's the lesson we should be mindful of, without boldness of judgment, nor unto condemnation.

>I don't worship idols. I worship God. It is you who are worshiping idols.
No, you worship imaginary bullshit, which is idolatry. I worship the One True Goddess.(and I've only got those few pictures of her, so have some images of reflections of her Divine Spark)
>Our sinful nature.
Which is bullshit. A man chooses his own path in life.
>That's the lesson we should be mindful of
That we shouldn't expect God to do anything? Pretty good lesson.

Danny Castle is a faggot, saying Hitler is in hell. Fucking baptist cock sucking, shit-eating kike lover.

Why should I be a friend of a god who had made my friend his enemy. God gave me this privilege.

Go to hell then. But know you will regret it.