What are the countries your country trusts the most? For us, it is France

What are the countries your country trusts the most? For us, it is France

none tbqh

Really for Germany? I thought otherwise. Us French folks really like germans, and our medias talk 24/7 about the "French-German couple", but I though that Germans kinda liked more brits or americans

>Germans not hating British or Americans
Nonono

here is the most recent poll. germans trust russia more than america

Only globalist elites like Germany, everyone else knows they will forever be a threat to us that should be destroyed by all means possible.

I'd guess we're on our own really
shitty people all around us with the exception of few Poles maybe

is trump responsible for this?

How can you be sure that they are not secretly plotting your downfall after all the shit you've done to them?

Probably the USA.

our soldiers are armed with broomsticks.
if they wanted our downfall, they could have destroyed us any day

probably

Our tradition allies are the USA, Canada, the UK and Germany.
But Germany is doesnt like freedom. The UK can be irratic. So that leaves the North Americans.

Although within the EU Denmark is our closest ideological ally. Belgium tends to be too different.

hi my fellow germanic brother

*traditional
*Germany doesn't

>but I though that Germans kinda liked more brits or americans
Brits are seen as some kinda rat people. Something dirty with deformed heads craving the destruction of normal looking people.
Americans are just children. Overemotianal and not to be taken serious.

Despite all the memes it's Sweden.

hello my frankish brother

>Something dirty with deformed heads craving the destruction of normal looking people.
So you see us as the rest of the world sees Germans? Interedasting

Canada, what has Canada done to US in the last 200 years?

>trusting Perfidious Albion

I don't think we trust anyone

Burned down your white house

The war of 1812 was more than 200 years ago, we get along now.

Fuck wanted to say exactly this.

bullshit

you are a cheeky cunt, aren't you?

>Something dirty with deformed heads craving the destruction of normal looking people.
This is literally Germans tho

>jews
>looking like normal people

We are just the anthithesis to you. We are normal lookin people craving to detroy those dirty people with deformed heads.

Germany’s trust in countries seems to be based on how easily they can make them capitulate in a war.

Explain this dumpster fire you lot made then.

German ancestry in the US is wildly exaggerated. There are very likely more British descendents in America, but because their roots go so far back, many of them have just lost track of their lineage. Germans immigrated here more recently relative to the Brits, so a lot of the time you’ll have John Smith marry Jane Weinerstitzel, and Jane knows that one side of her grandparents were German, while John Smith doesn’t have a clue that he’s primarily English, so they just tell the kids they are German.

>is trump responsible for this?
not really, the nsa had a lot to do with this

I love France

typical germ, very little emotional, only capable of love or hate

>little emotional
>only capable of emotions

normal people can feel more than two emotions

Germany of course

This is true. This actually explains my family history perfectly. One side of the family (thats most likely English) has been in America longer than the other predominately19th century German immigrant family, and of course the older family has a sketchier lineage, so my family just claims we're German.

Well sometimes I do feel hungry too.

>G*rman """mathematics"""

Not exactly. In the 1700's 1/3 of the population spoke German as a first language. English only became the lingua franca, but German was more prevalent than Spanish is today. A lot of people just "forgot" their German ancestry after the anti German sentiment of WWI then even more so in WWII. Look at Trump, before WWII he was Drumpf, that's not just the current year guy meme it was something that was really common in that era.

>All those Irish flags in the South

What the fuck? That’s not right. Whites in the South are predominantly Scottish, English, or Welsh.

My dad is the same way. He doesn’t know dick about his ancestry other than he’s 1/16th Native American, but his last name is Smith and a common rule of thumb is if you don’t know your ancestry in America, you’re probably mostly British.

There was never any sort of emphasis in America on remembering where you came from if you were a non-Irish Anglo. It was just the norm, and people in America didn’t celebrate being “English” after they literally fought a war to break away from Britain.

That's sad, they literally saved you from communist starvation, and thanks to them Germany is a economic world power

How charming.

>german majority in Miami

Yeah no

Denmark desu

Netherlands or Luxemburg

I think the statistics only take in account European Americans, not mixed race latinos

wrong

>A lot of people just "forgot" their German ancestry after the anti German sentiment of WWI then even more so in WWII

The same thing happened after the American Revolution with British ancestry. In 1776 if you went around we wuzing as an Englishman, you’d have been branded as a filthy loyalist. The founding population actively rejected the concept of being British. People in the South literally still check “American” on the census because family record-keeping was so poor and they only ever remember being Americans.

>I'm 1/4655278894th German
Is simply what they identify with, not what they really are.
Being German is just more prestigious at times. Make this shit right now and suddenly nobody is German anymore.

This is Shartia. There are no ethnical rules in Shartia. You can be whatever you want.

Traditionally Norway, Finland and Germany

yet you have loads of yanks LARPing as scottish

We don't like you. But we like others less, so there is that.

Oh yeah, I'm sure all these countries leaders think about their valuable allies, the Dutch, all the time.
What would we do without those strategic reserves of tulips and cheese.
Don't get me started on the windmills.
A tremendeous force to be reckoned with, hugely important.

East Asia is full of insane countries including Japan. None can be trustworthy.

I very like France.
Best Neighbour.

>Royal Dutch Shell
>Dutch Banks are one of the biggest investors in the world

Don't you start bullying the netherlands again Germany

Scots are special snowflakes just like the Irish. As a Brit, you should already be familiar with that. The only reason they are almost as bad as English and Welsh at remembering their ancestry in America is because they were very welcome to the identity of being “Americans” considering the US was largely founded on the idea of telling the Brits to fuck off.

Please love the Netherlands.

That whole map is total bullshit. Much as is the case in Europe, the eternal Albion instinctively seeks out living spaces near water while krauts are deathly afraid of the stuff.

You have my unconditional love

wtf, a Murrican who actually doesn't talk shit...
rare

Hot

We are good at backstabbing and ripping off, so we are already redpilled about not trusting anyone, especially people from our same country

Where the fuck do Germans getting this victim complex that Americans hate them? It is the other way around. Germany literally couldn’t have been more favorably viewed by Americans than it was in the 2000s and early 2010s. It was comfortably the 2nd most popular country in Europe behind the U.K. among Americans until the last few years when Americans started learning that Germans and German media for some reason have an extreme hatred and scorn for Americans.

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

i love you

I don't know but it's extremely pathetic.

Because we got massively shat on for refugees.

I hate you

>Because we got massively shat on

Isn't that what we crave?

We work together in turning another page, also Emperor Macron.Fuck you, everyone was allways afraid or a unified german state. The EU is the obly way this will work out fairly for us. Also it is rich since you were the biggest bully in western europe for centuries.

You're exactly like the Poles, your victim complex is out of control.

see
Thanks for proving me right.

Germany man I love it

Poles have a superiority complex, tho.

You guys are great, I like our shared military units.Leave then alone you douche, they are our closest relations in all ways together with the benelux, austria and Switzerland.

German humor is underrated, it hurts so much.

>it hurts so much.
why? it's the perfect situation, if your joke is funny, it's funny because its funny. If your joke isn't funny it's funny because German humour

So being German is a blessing in the skies?

I love the US desu.
>tfw no commie hating american gf

No, this is a fact. Ww1 was due to the Shift of the balance of power. Why do you think that there were laws made to never have austria and germany units after each world war?

Because you can't stop chimping out? It's not rocket science.

Iceland, Denmark and then probably Germany.

Americans have only been making Muhammad jokes about Nigel long before we started making fun of Germans for it. The top 2 countries Americans poke fun at on the Internet are leafs and bongs.

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

The Commonwealth Realms.

Everyone else can get fucked.