Mfw half of my ancestors were dumb iliterate shitalian peasants escaping famine

>mfw half of my ancestors were dumb iliterate shitalian peasants escaping famine

>mfw half of my ancestors were dumb iliterate extremadur*ns peasants escaping famine

My grandparents LITERALLY used to shit in the fields until my dad was born and all because they were of a farming caste.

Half my family were south and east African anglo elites that rolled around in land Rovers making documentaries

your ancestors were savages in the brazilian and african jungle

>most of the people on this board descend from peasants

yeah, the other half of them were.

which caste are you? How is the caste situation in india now, is caste identification strong still, do castes interact? is there possibility for social mobility? is there equality under law? redbull me pls, its interesting

>mfw when half of my ancestors were the illiterate peasants that uprised against the filthy landlords and joined the ranks of the Red Army willingly and after the Civil War became literate city workers who lived quite well even under the Stalin's rule

As a BLACK, I descend from kings.

>mfw all my ancestors were KINGS in KEMET (egypt for you crackers)

Just what % of Indians are Shudra?

I thought Mexicans were pure-blooded Mayans

>mfw half of my ancestors were dumb iliterate russian peasants escaping famine
>the other half were smart jewish merchants escaping nazis

>mfw 100% mapuche indigenous blood
come at me, wh*Teys

All my ancestors before ww1 were bandits, murderers, renegades and marauders.
There is a hill in our village where my 'clan' first settled when a man named Svetozar came with stolen turkish silver from either Herzegovina or Montenegro, 16th century i believe, established a hill fort so to speak.
Killed most of the men in the village and took their wives and daughters for his brothers and sons to marry. Had weapon caches all over. Robbed Turkish tax collectors, because they were the only ones with any money on them.
His son killed a priest some unknown reason.
His son kidnapped a Hungarian woman and raped her until she gave in, converted to Orthodox Christianity and married him.
His son racketeered the Ukrainians that got settled nearby, but his brother killed him with a hammer because he raped the ukrainian woman he wanted to marry.
Was accused of cannibalism later on.
My grandpas grandpa was the first one to be considered honorable, a chetnik commander, defended the village from croats, germans, commies, made deals with germans and commies and surrendered the village to the commies at the end of the war without a bloodbath.
His son, grandpa's father died before the war, drowned in a river, not much is known about him, except for his extreme superstitions, heard the Screecher and died few days later.
Grandpa got drafted into the partizans, commies when the village was surrendered, went to kill fleeing croats. He said he didnt regret a single one because all the shit they pulled off.
There was some bad blood with a croatian family that turned to partisans after being ustashe, so they couldnt be touched during Yugoslavia, but my dad solved it in the last war.
My dad did time for crippling a police officer, i remember him when i was about 3, but i basically met him first time when i was 13, when he got released.
My older brother is serving time in Norway for armed robbery.
The younger one got caught carrying a brick of speed in school.

We are all equal by law, lower caste candidates get a fuckton of affirmative action for college seats and government jobs. No one asks you what your caste is irl, but intercaste marriage is still very, very rare. So caste doesn't actually exist on the surface in cities, but is required for the purposes of marriage and getting gibs. I was only speaking for urban areas, I think in villages casteism is still very strong.
26 percent is Forward Caste, remaining 52 percent I think is OBC (other backward castes), rest are either SCs (scheduled castes, that are even lower castes than the OBCs) or STs (scheduled tribes).

>mfw all my ancestors were slaves

>tfw half my ancestors were danecucks who settled in Utah and became mormons
>tfw when the other half is so amerimutt I have not idea where they're from

sounds normal for the balkans

My gramps too fuck this worlf