Is Tangled the greatest recent toonkino film?

I feel it's often overlooked, but recently re-watching it only made me appreciate how good it is, especially compared to other recent animated films.

Are you a child? Are you a woman? Why are you watching cartoons for babies? Watch real film.

I truly regret bringing the greatest yourube kino to the light of Sup Forums, because now we have brainlets that post his horrible schlock twice a week.

you must broaden your tastes

Yes

I remember it like it was yesterday, the day you made that fateful post that opened my world, and many others here, to the Joe Rogan Experience. That one post you made, so long ago, changed our lives forever. You are truly a hero.

How would a JRE with POWERFUL Punzie go?

If you think Sup Forums pretty ever much talked about jre before me and a few other guys spammed the ever living shit out of the aj interview your delusional.

I've only ever been mildly into conspiracies and the like, but when Joe asked alex how he knows everything that he knows, and Alex looks him dead in the eye and says there's a zeitgeist and he's in it, and he's making that little rotating sphere in the air with his hands, in that moment I believed one hundred percent of everything the man was saying.

you are a loser

week b8

rogan has been memed here for years

Imagine being this much of a faggot that you have to pride yourself in supposedly bringin a podcast with millions of listeners to one of the biggest forums in the world

fucking kek

this needs a webm.

Based Don smacking down self aggrandizing cunts like there's no tormorrow.

Based Donny.

this is an awful image
I love it

damn, i noticed joe rogan had a podcast with millions upon millions of visitors but i never DREAMED of checking them out on my own until ONE DEDICATED POSTER decided to spam them on Sup Forums, thanks my guy.

this is literally autism. bet you're a real lord of the memes, aren't you?

Same here. Really amazing how much he affected all of our lives. A true thought leader.

Too bad that it's retroactively being ruined with a shitty tv sequel series with an unbearable ocdonutsteel character

fuck really?

Shut the fuck up Cassandra is based and the quality of animation is very high for a budget that low.

aww they made a cartoon show for little girls and now you can't pretend like the movie wasn't for little girls also :(

Yup. A young hot girl prancing around BAREFOOT having adventures is guaranteed to be kino

the cartoon is kino

what are you talking about retard? rogan posting has been a thing for a while