Sup Forums isn't alt-right

If Trump will win Sup Forums will become liberal and pro-globalistic to oppose opinion of "normies". Screencap this.

>nazism
>alt right

possibly. we really can't enjoy real-life

Who dat semen demon in pic?

that implies that Trump isn't already liberal and pro globalism.
Trump is supported for what his movement wants, not what he does. A victory for him is a victory for the movement, even when he inevitably lets us down.
That's what happened with Obama and then Bernie.

dunno but she resembles a character from a popular anime

So you're saying you have no purpose other than to mindlessly oppose?

Spastic

Why do you want to know? Sup Forums said that fap is degeneracy.

Quite possibly yes, but only because an america worth standing behind will finally be created again. I'll stop shitposting and help society along with many other members of Sup Forums.

Trump will win and none of that other shit will happen.

no ivan

we will have step 1 complete

we will then go more extreme

I think it's just a self-defense mechanism of humanity, when someone sees the world going too far in one direction for his liking he tries to push for the other one even though he doesn't really believe in it

I never said that Ivan

that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard

No, I'm conservative and right wing and that's why I'm here on Sup Forums. Russian /po/ is liberal lefty shithole. Those fags hate their own country.

Most of the people on Sup Forums were pretty liberal back in the Bush days. We hate whoever is in power, because they end up fucking us over. If Trump wins we'll all be more left wing. Screw cap this.

This.
Sup Forums isn't alt right /r/thedonald fags are the alt right
>their ideal world is their own white only state like israel where they can take turns listening to milo speak then sucking his dick while saying how straight and cucked others are.
Plebbit needs to go
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

Google acidjazzsinger, and yes, fap is degeneracy.

So disappointed to hear she never did nudes.
Who knew that women rejecting degeneracy could hurt so bad?

Sup Forums is a board of fappers, the abstinent are but a tiny minority that doesn't represent us!

Sup Forums wasn't a thing during the Bush era

>/po/
Is origami big in Russia?

Political board on the main Russian imageboard coded as /po/.

>asserting that all of Sup Forums can even agree on a single issue

q.e.d.

>alt-right
yeah, we know. it's fiction and is to be a scapegoat. where was it coined?

exposed

Okay, who is this girl? She looks exactly like my friends gf and it's killing me.

it's your friends gf, john

When given a choice, Sup Forums is actually closer to libertarian

Her name is Sarina Valentina

Sup Forums has always been vaguely classically liberal, we really haven't changed much, Hillary is not much different from the neo-con globalists, screenshot this for proofadoodledoos