On cnn just 20 min ago...

on cnn just 20 min ago, don lemon said "oh building a wall between the us and mexico is IMPOSSIBLE they talked to structural engineers and they said they CANT DO IT, the chinese were only able to do it because they had MILLIONS OF LABORERS WHO TOOK THOUSANDS OF YEARS"
are you fucking kidding me cnn? Do you know what technology is cnn? Do you know how long it would take the chinese laborers to do what a tunnel boring machine can do in a few months?
I like you don, but you just made yourself look like the local hairless chimp at the zoo..
dont bullshit if you dont want to look like a fucking monkey wearing a suit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/
quora.com/Why-did-Hillary-Clinton-vote-to-build-a-barrier-on-the-Mexican-border-but-now-opposes-the-Trump-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=tTZIe-YLCBw
dailycaller.com/2016/08/02/this-israeli-company-that-fenced-in-gaza-wants-to-build-trumps-border-wall/
youtube.com/watch?v=YM7mPl20GhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CLSnTFneMzI
youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lemon aids

>a transcontinental railroad is impossible

t. don lemon circa 1850

I'm not up to speed on my news anchors, but is this the same on who when faced down with the black sheriff told him he couldn't answer those questions because he was just a reporter?

>Le'monjello

Maybe we could hire the same team that built the walls around Palestinian?

like im not even pro wall... i really dont care i think on avg mexicans pull their weight alot better than drug war loving white trailer trash burger americans...
but dont spew shit THAT YOU KNOW IS NOT TRUE, or you will look like the village primate
lesson over

>I like you Don

Is this a new meme

>building a canal across panama connecting the atlantic and pacific oceans is impossible

t. don lemon circa 1900

yeah but sheriff clark is an uncle tom faggot feces masticator

>I think
You mean you feel.

yeah anyone liking Don Lemon sounds pretty suspect. Any time I wanna complain about the news people don't even know who he is.

If it is, it's a good one.

>creating a flying machine is impossible

t. don lemon circa 1890

Pls delete these. They are racist and this is a christian kite flying board.

Yeah they did it with thousands of chinnese and black laborers.
And it took a LONG time

this.
but still accepting more aliens is pretty bs

They need to have Sheriff Clarke back on.

Aren't there mountains and rivers though?

Go easy on Don he's still nursing his sore asshole after he got bred by a superior black bull

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM

>it's 2016
>there's a space station orbiting the earth
>people walk around with incredibly powerful handheld computers manufactured using complex machinery and complex materials
>but we can't build a fucking wall

They did it though, so what's your fucking point beanbag

>it's impossible to have different opinions

t. don lemon circa August 25, 2016

didnt cnn do a story on the plausability of the wall which ended with it could be done

Is a wall really necessary? Couldn't just a fence do it? Make it 10 ft high with barbed wire on top and that's it, and make border patrol go to known breaches. It's not complicated.

Don Lemon also asked scientists if it was possible that that lost gook airliner flight 370 had been sucked into a black hole.

The man is the worst kind of media nigger there is.

Mexicans are lazy faggots

Trump doesn't intend to build a wall, even if he wins in a landslide. So the conversation is insane: nobody is going to propose to build a wall.

Tell that to all the Mexicans who are bankrupting us by collecting welfare at higher rates than white people, who commit crimes at higher rates than white people, who vote democrat at higher rates than white people, who contribute to a permanent underclass that depresses wages and forces more people into govt assistance putting us further into debt, who all use our healthcare system and don't pay. Tell me again why Mexicans are better than whites? Any real, objective reasons or you are just so bluepilled you can't think for yourself?

True that. I was shitposting at work a few hours ago.

>Is a wall necessary
Yes, most illegals do not enter via super-complex routes, and will not when a wall is in place to stop them.

we already have dat

>Trump doesn't intend to build a wall
Where does this meme come from? If Trump won, the easiest way to get a second term would be to build a wall.

Great Wall of China
>5500 Miles
>Possible

Israel-West Bank Border
>440 Miles
>Possible

US-Mexico Border
>1900 Miles
>COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

what is that shit on his head?

help trigger shitlibs donate to david dukes campaign on the day of hillarys speech.

go donate some sheckels goys, it will be insult to injury if we all give some even if it is one fekkking dollah.

link for the lazy
dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/

why cant we just nuke mexico? problem solved

>you can't declare independence from Britain
>you can't free the slaves

Wow this Don lemon guy sounds like a real piece of shit

But Hillary wanted to build a wall back in 08!

What policy position has Trump stuck to? Immigration? Deporting undocumnted people? I mean the wall was already a meme, it will NEVER happen, it's such a dumb idea that even Trump (might?) realize that. Anyway it was a meme to begin with, from when Trump only wanted attention and thought he had no chance in hell of being the nominee.

>black
>gay
>manlet

Don't take don lemon seriously since he is literally a combination of all that is wrong in this world

Yeah, no she didn't.

>I like you Don

Why don't they just give David Brock a show and cut out the middle man?

When the wall is getting built, I hope he allows us to purchase commemorative bricks with our names on it and shit.
That would be so cash.

If we can build a space station and go to the moon we can build a fucking wall

Dan Lime is a fucking idiot

Yeah, that's great. Leave your name or an email and contact and if the wall is ever built I will buy bricks in your name and/or donate 1,000 dollars to whatever organization you like.

It will take years and thousands of workers.

I guess you can compare this with the new Nicaragua Canal project
>HKND estimates that about 50,000 people will be employed during the 5-year construction, about half of them from Nicaragua, 25% from China, and the remainder from various countries. 1,400 workers will be in office or administrative positions and the rest in the field. The management offices will be rented or purchased near Rivas. Workers will live in one of nine camps, which besides food and shelter would also provide health care and security. These are “closed” camps, that is workers cannot leave the camp unless part of an organized activity. The work schedule calls for 12-hour shifts for seven days a week. Domestic workers work two weeks and get one week off, while foreign workers are 6 weeks on and get 2 weeks off (management) or 22 weeks on, 4 weeks off (blue collar workers)..

Has anyone seen a more retarded and pathetic reporter than Don? Everytime I watch that interview where the Police Chief makes Don shit himself, tears of laughter come to my eyes.

Ah upon further research it was just a fence, not a wall.

quora.com/Why-did-Hillary-Clinton-vote-to-build-a-barrier-on-the-Mexican-border-but-now-opposes-the-Trump-wall

>i like you don

yeah

stopped reading

kek

He must have got payed pretty handsomely, to make himself look that stupid. Or is under some threat

>you cant keep getting away with it
.t don lemon

You deserve this (you)

>Don Lemon is an uncle Tom!
youtube.com/watch?v=tTZIe-YLCBw

Muy bien el chiste mi herman@ boricua

This post it the best thing to come out of Puerto Rico since Roberto Clemente

dailycaller.com/2016/08/02/this-israeli-company-that-fenced-in-gaza-wants-to-build-trumps-border-wall/

Trump already said how it will be built. He plans to use prefab concrete slabs. He also said that he intends to confiscate all female vibrators to shake all the bubbles out of the concrete and make it a solid wall. After that, he will distribute the horny women to his loyal supporters. We will be getting waifus. Trump is the ultimate wingman. Also, checkem

It took six years with primitive tools after a massive fucking Civil War. The Wall is child's play, only limited cartels maybe taking potshots at workers.

>monkey can't grasp the complicated concept of technological advancement
>sensiblechuckle.jpg

Yes mastsh, i's a go pick dat cotton now

-don lemon circa 1850

>i think on avg mexicans pull their weight alot better than drug war loving white trailer trash burger americans.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
---
IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

Inhabitants of Bumblefuck Texas could walk out of there trailer right now and literally drive through deserts, forests, tunnels, over massive bridges, over mountain ranges until they finally arrive at their destination in Anchorage Alaska. Is this muppet seriously suggesting that people couldn't build a fucking wall if they put their mind to it? Nigger people have joined ocean's together by digging through mountains, a wall is a piece of piss in comparison.

Check'd and kek'd

It's not just possible, it's actually pretty darn easy.
I mean, them leftist faggots want everyone to go green, but building solar-farms the size of Trump's wall is not just like building the wall, it's like building 3 trump walls, especially to power everything in America.

>And it took a LONG time
>"The world's First Transcontinental Railroad was built between 1863 and 1869 to join the eastern and western halves of the United States"

found the nigger

Why does a nigger want more illegal wetbacks here?

you don't know much about Sup Forums posting this stuff here.

Can someone post that pic with a railroad on top of the wall? That must be the dumbest thing ever, but Trumpfags love it.

>watching, listening, reading, or paying ANY attention to CNN
>in the year of our frog, 2016.75

I shiggy diggy doo.

>he never saw the trump train thread

>nobody is going to propose building a wall

Donald trump did last summer
Then he won the primary
Now democrats are shitting themselves pointing to poll numbers and fingering a cartoon imaging board as the primary force driving Donald trumps campaign

Where have you been the last year? Definitely not here

>That is a beautiful wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=YM7mPl20GhQ
>That is the greatest wall that I have ever seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=CLSnTFneMzI

>engineers say it's impossible to build a wall that large
>chinese have a giant wall

so how did the chinese build the great wall of china?

some scientists believe it was ancient astronauts who helped build that wall.

how do you like Don Lemon?

Kek

>defeating the British is impossible, the Dutch were only able to do it because they had de Ruyter and MILLIONS of sailors

is he openly gay?

Post don the frauds

>The Chinese invented walls, literally no one lived in a house with walls ever before the Great Wall of China came to be.

mexicans arent better than all whites,
but are they better than whites who are pro drug war? FUCK YES THEY ARE.
If i had a choice to have parents who jumped the fence vs parents who think you should go to jail for smoking a blunt or shooting dope i would gladly choose the fence jumpers.
drug prohibition losers have the minds of little girls who want to live in barbie faggot world

his head looks like a lemon

>I like you Don
What did he mean by this?

CNN did a goddamn report saying it was possible though. They ballparked it at a measly 10 billion.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE

Fucking CNN.

>I like you don

why is this shit being bumped
sage goes in the options field

It must be difficult going though life being so autistic that you can't recognize and appreciate humor when you see it.

>outlines how to build it
>says its gonna be 10 billion which is like an hour of govt money
>says it would only take 4 years to build

looks like its gonna get done

JUST