/got/ general

gobbu edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gwzayy.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gilly a QT

what the fuck was the casting department thinking?

they can't keep getting away with it

my.mixtape.moe/gwzayy.webm

Stannis is dead

'ur pretty'
what did he mean by this

They will need Cercei's dragonkillers bolts and put some dragonglass in them to kill Icedragon. Thoughts?

But wil Cercei join them to fight? That we will see

Why does everyone say Jorah betrayed Daenerys? He never worked for her in the beginning. He did betray Varys and Robert in favour of her though, with nothing to win for himself. Did she forget he literally saved her life and if it wasn't for him, she'd be dead by now? Fucking cunt.

Dayne?

>7 days

AND HARRENHAL?

Azor dani's soon to be snowed in for the winter vagina

Most beautiful girl in all the seven kingdoms. Truly, the queen of love and beauty.

kino at its finest

targaryen fucking shits

NEEEEDDD

How many times does someone have to say it... they had no idea how this actress would grow up to look like. She looked great in Season 2 and 3 and then suddenly she changed...

Same with Bran. No idea how an actor's face and bone structure can change so much

>Tyrion ? Put down the memebow

Rhaegar, a primary Harp player, wounded Bobby so bad he had to send his wifes brother to Kings Landing

No. Why would she? She'd have to bend the knee to Dany.

AYH SHUPPOZE

MY PRECIOUS

mfw targaryens near me

/coddbros/

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF TARG SHIT

You forgot Sansa. All their child actors ended up ogres.

>if they show her that undead she may reconsider
Bro she literally lives with an undead.

If he doesnt shit gold, can he piss bronze?

if they show her that undead she may reconsider

>who is Ser Gregor

How come some of the episodes I torrented have subs for the Dothraki scenes and some don't? Makes it hard to understand what's going on at times.

if they kept that fringe hairstyle going instead of making her look like yara greyjoy she wouldnt be that bad

AHHHHHH NEDDDDD SAVE MEEEEE

AND SHANSHA, YOUR BEAUTIFUL SHISHSTER? I SHAPPOZE SHESH OFF THE TABLE ASHWELL?? I WILL NOT ASHEPT I, I LOVED CATELYN, YOUR SCHARMING MOTHER WHO DIED AT THE RED WEDDING EPISODE 9 OF GAME OF THRONES (tm) AND ASH I COULD NOT HAVE HER I WILL HAVE YOUR SHISHSTER, JON SHNOW AND THERE ISH NOTHING YOU CA DO ABOUT IT, SHANSHA IS ON THE TABLE OR I TAKE MY MEN AND MARSCH THEM BACK TO THE VALE

>I am TPTWP
>no wait my son is
>no wait I need to make another son with Lyanna
>better not tell anyone that this isn't a kidnapping and rape situation
>fucking hell, a war? Alright, I'll just crush Robert at the Trident
>no wait I'm dead
What did he mean by this?

What are you talking about? She grew up to be the best of the lot

>tfw no slag gf

Oh man poetry off the scale

Maybe Melisandre was guiding him, and R'hollor knows she can't keep her fucking stories straight.

Daily reminder that Neddard stabbed Rhaegar in the back, and Booby B raped Lyanna.
Robby + Lyanna = Jon "The Seed is Strong" Baratheon

TELL ME LITTLEFINGER

WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF ORDER?

AND WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF STAIRS?

Looks like a fat, hulking tranny. Sounds like one too, she should really lay off the drugs and cigarettes, plus she's already aging like shit.

HOW IS THIS THE SAME PERSON?

When is Stannis coming back?

DRAGON GLASS

Should women be banned from getting facial piercings? No joke, they look fucking awful on every woman, and on every man too. Why would anyone want one?

Yes, no? Maybe. I dunno

the rape sansa

/ourgirl/

Lyanna's seed was stronger.

He saw some beautiful things, it changes a man.

Fuckin Tommy Carcetti

Disruption and ramp.

It's the haircut, honestly. Why did he even get his haircut when he is supposedly this depressed autistic kiddo who has foreseen that GRRM will indeed die before finishing Dream of Spring

When will episode 7 be leaked??

i dont want to wait any longer

JON SHNOW, I CAN SHE YOU WANT TO FUCK THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS KHALESHHIIHH ADMIRABLE BUT UNLESS YOU PUT SHANSHA BACK ON THE TABLE I WILL SHMOTHER YOUR IDEASHH SHEE DANEERYSHHH RESHPONDSH TO CHAOSHHH AND I AM THE LADDERRR

get dubs

is it confirmed that it's out there?

Any leaks?

>Implying a tattoo isn't worse
This girl is going to despise herself for getting this in the next few years

Dornish genocide when?

I know most of you are pissed off about how characters like Jamie and Stannis have been written compared to their book-counterparts. But is anyone else mad about how Jon's character has been written since he was brought back to life? Will Grrm make Jon as Plot armored, suddenly Messiah like he is in the show? Jon literally went from unconfident reluctant leader to Best-Swordsman in North, Azor Ahai, One liner Tom cruise Manlet action hero King, true successor of the Iron Throne. I like Jon in the books because he is a flawed character. He's probably one of the smartest motherfuckers in the book which Showfags wouldn't know, He's also honorable, but not as annoyingly much as he is in the show, hell he gets killed because he decides to betray the Nightwatch to fight the Boltens. He's also just a kid so his flaws for being selfish are kinda justified. I feel like D&D just wanted Jon to be the regular perfect hero archetype, which is a shame because he's by far by favorite character. Just more proof that the show writers keep fucking up the characterization of fan-favorites. Etc, Stannis, Arya, Loras, and Jamie.

I SHABBOSE CHAOSSSHHHH

Try reddit

SHAPOZSHE SHEXUAL INTERCOURSHHH ISH ON THE TABLE ASHWELLL

Why is Kit with Jason Mamoa? Is Carl Drogo making a return next episode?

>It's the haircut

>AH AFTER 10000 YEARS I'M FREE! TIME TO CONQUER EARTH

Really D&D?

Chaos slide?

WHAT'S HIS TAX POLICY GURM YOU FUCKING HACK?

>implying he isnt just going to save earth from the true Great Other, Daenarys Stormborn.

She was not born in the light. She is of the night.

Season 8 filming. Dany returns to to him and Drogo after dying confirmed.

Jon is shitty by default because his personality and circumstance don't actually dictate development, so he's the same kid he was in S1/S2 except now in positions of actual power.
He is the embodiment of "I never asked for this", except he absolutely did, but he believes he actually didn't. He's a faggot and has been since he became Lord Commander.

He had a massive personal development throughout the first 3-4 seasons.

sandor clegane would absolutely drop this noodle armed retard

Game of Thrones pop quizz

Question one

What is off the table?

A: Sansa Stark
B: Harrenhal
C: I shuppose
D: the script
E: JonxArya fags

How did Jon ask for anything? Sam nominated him after Jon told him not to

/ourguy/ to save the thread

The script

Cant manged their boards, its a mess, also it begs me to download app when i try on phone and when i refuse it loads forever, so ill keep asking here ty.

Young Griff when?

I tried. r8 my Arya

He hasnt been /ourguy/ for like a week now.

How are you fags not assblasted with the Tower of Joy scene.I didn't read the books but it was so fucking bad and comical even I felt bad.

Correct answers:

>A - forever off the table, she doesn't date manlets
>D - been off the table since season 4
>E - definitely, it was never on the table

False:
> B - back on the table, Joffrey put it back
>C - shappozhe is on the table per definition

everything is bad

Surely they cut his bangs here, which was a mistake. That's his Winterfell cut when he was a kid, when it should be growing out and covering his face and shit.
It's worth noting that he looked fine in S6, it's cut but it's unkempt, as it should be. S7 is way too micromanaged and thinned and rounded. Just another fuck up by Dabid.

Not /ourguy/ anymore after he joins the Dany Cuck Brigade. I still have a week, I shuppose.

she looks like one of walder freys daughters in your edit

Need a Jorah/Jon one prepped for next week's episode

>she doesnt date manlets
>Married Tyrion Lannister (4 foot 5 inchs)
>Married Ramsay Bolton (5 foot 8 inchs)

Littlefinger height? 5 foot 10 inchs

GODS I WAS STRONG

>unwillingly
>unwillingly

well not much to work from

coming with the golden company
it's gonna be LITTY

Aiden actually being taller than Tom Hardy, thus being a big guy for him, is arguably the biggest piece of pottery in cinéma history.