Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LOetkFopHK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can a man get so flustered?

him for being in comedy because of jewish nepotism. he is not funny or creative.

him for being a kike only in hollywood because of nepotism, and a sensitive fag desperate to be taken seriously as an actor, only he hasn't realized serious actors aren't insecure babies. I hope any serious roles he gets bombs and he has to be fat comedy man until he dies of a heart attack at 40.
also frogfu is cute

She is a du8mb bitch who should know her place but Jonah is the pinnacle of repulsive and unfunny and shouldn't even be on TV

yfw the weather girl has more wit and humor than the comedian whose sole job is just that

He shouldn't be so offended when he's being compared to some of the most conventionally attractive people in the world. Is being a multimillionaire not enough? He needs some irrelevant french "reporter" to want to fuck Brad Pitt and him equally?

she probably thought of what to say for days while it was just some routine promo for him

>when you walk through paris and see all the hotties

this shit aint fair why isnt my city like that

Sup Forums is projecting for a whole year now

you think jonah lost sleep over that? sure he might not be able to fuck A list actresses, but he's probably had thousands of civilian 10/10 chicks.

he likely forgot the whole thing 5mins later

It is kind of a dick move to say that you would ask him to leave after having him call leo over, it really just wasn't that funny. It is however a reminder of how vicious women can be.

I don't really know or care if he lost sleep over that comment, but Jonah Hill doesn't fuck 10/10s. Can you imagine some LA 10/10 getting on the phone to all her girlfriends and saying,
"You'll never guess who I got with the other night. It was giant sweaty overweight heaving Jonah Hill who has so far in his career only been characterised as a fat loser."

"Whoa you go girl"

yet we are here, a year after that tragedy and nobody came up with a comeback for poor Jonah. Her attack was just perfect because there is no comeback, Jonah was fat and she basically shame him for that. There was no way to fix that except becoming thin in an instant. I wonder would have the balls to come back to France now

>"Whore slut"

>Can you imagine some LA 10/10 getting on the phone to all her girlfriends and saying
Yes.

I think he kinda put her in her place, he's an a list actor and I'm sure they sucked his whole dick to get him on

Because there's no comeback to this line is it the ultimate Neg to use on a girl?

Who's gonna try it? If the girl you use it on comes up with a comeback that works you should post it here

>Did I leave to grab my wallet?

Imagine those two married with kids

She'd just leave with them.

Imagine her dainty French pussy getting crushed underneath Jonah's 6'2 massive fat body.

Jonah

Married with brad Pitts kids you mean

>6'2

top kek

you underestimate just how important fame is to women, no matter how hot they are

its why hot 18yos still fuck ugly old dudes like steven tyler for decades

those who hire her and those who eat that shit

>You fucking bitch... You fucking frog bitch you fucking hole you cunt, FUCK YOU, YOU HEAR ME? YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?! YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE FUCKING BULL BITCH NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE HOOOORNS [grabs her by the hair with fat stubby meathooks, the force and anger behind it tearing clumps from her scalp] NOW WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN BITCH [slams head on table knocking out multiple teeth and breaking her nose, her face becomes a torrent of blood in moments] OPEN WIDE CUNT [unzips pants, stubby little chodehog flops out already half-chub and leaking fluid] YEAAAAHHH YEEEAAHHH, HOW DO YOU LIKE MY 6 INCH? HAVE IT YOUR WAY, EAT FRESH [forces stubby 6 inch meatball marianara (with extra CHEESE) over her tongue making her gag from the smell, fat gut bumps her mangled face with every thrust hairy belly smeared with the cunt's blood and making tears roll down her face from the pain] I WISH LEO WAS HERE HE LOVES LAUGHING AT DUMB CUNTS GET FUCKED BY ME HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS KIKE COCK? THIS CUT KIKE COCK? YOU CAN NEVER HAVE LEO BUT YOU CAN HAVE ME, I'M GONNA SHOOT MY LITTLE HOLOCAUST LOAD DOWN YOUR CUNT THROAT YOU WHORE, I KNOW THIS AIN'T THE FIRST JEW COCK YOU SUCKED BUT IT WILL BE YOUR LAST CAUSE AFTER I CUM I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU BITCHGHHG

What? He cancelled all the rest of his French media interviews after that and went home like a beta faggot.

nowadays they'd probaly take a selfie mid-coitus and put it on ig/snapchat

there's one thing i know for sure. in that pic he looks way better than miss froggy mouth on the right

T. IDF

Do you think he ever considers spending a large amount of his money to have her kidnapped so he can rape her until she dies? I wonder...

>I will never be humiliated on live television by a qt french weather girl

Why even live?

It's been a year already? What the fuck have i been doing?

Miles

Uh, yeah?
Women sleep with anyone, especially famous.
Just not you.

why rape? she was clearly negging him and wanted to fuck him...but the fat fuck actually got his feelings hurt

Working at Sneeds

“I’m glad I came on this show to get ridiculed by your local weather girl," Hill responded. He later canceled the rest of his press tour in France.

>“I’m glad I came on this show to get ridiculed by your local weather girl," Hill responded. He later canceled the rest of his press tour in France except for an impromptu visit to Sneeds formerly Subway.

Jonah Hill because I can't make myself blame her for anything

>Sneeds formerly Subway
Time to stop.

This.
It should be Subway (Formerly Sub's).

You know what i meant motherfucker, time to stop.

J E R K
S
T
O
R
E
youtu.be/LOetkFopHK0

wow, rude

a cute girl can't be wrong, so Jonah

>YEAAAAHHH YEEEAAHHH, HOW DO YOU LIKE MY 6 INCH? HAVE IT YOUR WAY, EAT FRESH

kek underrated