Have you ever walked out on a movie?

Have you ever walked out on a movie?

Pic related for me and still the only one to date.

The Aristocrats documentary

No but I really wanted to during Alien Covenant.

why?

Hostel was too gruesome. I was recovering from psychosis and I got scared.

He probably thought it was going to be all about video games

Never.
I don't watch whatever in cinemas, I only go pay for films I am legitimately looking forward too while already checking the entire filmography of the cast/crew that was working on it so I have a sense of what's it going to be like.

I really don't understand people who just go randomly to the cinema and decide what to watch right there on the spot, pretty fucking stupid wasting of money if you ask me.

It's a complete insult to anybody who pays attention to what's going on. The acting is so poor and unbelievable and I remember some crappy CGI. It really is a bad movie in every way, it had no pulse.

Walked out on this

I went with a friend, he was a pleb and it was his idea
I walked out and just wandered around. Came back minutes before it ended. Dumbest movie I ever bought a ticket to

Are you 15 years old?

'Priscilla queen of the desert' even as a child i hated faggots

You are such a fucking idiot. That's a GOAT Resident Evil movie before the series turned to shit

You never saw it in the cinema you little faggot.

Thanks for posting cos now I feel like rewatching this fun flick

23, why?

Superb flick

I sure did, are you jealous for some odd reason?

>Ben Affleck talking on his phone for 2 hours and a nuke goes off

It was probably alright, but I was 14.

I walked out of RDJ sherlock holmes 2, mainly to take the largest and longest shit of my life. According to my friends I didn't miss much.

I just think you're a redditfag piece of shit.

I was 21 in 2002 and I confirm that this movie was shit

My nigga...i do this pretty much too.Heck i like capshit and the last capeshit movie i really watched in cinemas was the first Avengers.

I guess the only movies that i Watch in cinemas without further research was the mission inpossible movies...it become a family tradition now.

Soo nope OP never

>not watching a movie based on a cool poster and giving it your own opinion

It's way more fun than your boring research everything bullshit.

This boring piece of shit. I enjoyed the original, but this one was just unbearable.

Wasn't that movie called broken arrow and featured john travolta?

You're probably seeing posters of only the most popular big budget hollywood films because of their heavy marketing and also poster art has been shit and nonexistent for the last decade or two even. Just a bunch of big actor heads composited onto each other without any corellation to the narrative of the film whatsoever.

Jurassic world
Suicide squad
The purge

>Jurassic world
I forgot about this abomination.

If only they released the original cut of Suicide Squad

Survey came back, 30% of posters in this thread are clinically retarded

That's really bad man

I am the opposite I can enjoy anything with a friend and cannot finish anything without one

that 3rd is the best thou, retard

ffs why didn't that trolling photographer/editor didn't said to switch sides to them or mirrored the image to fit the names

fuck, if not a headshot, but atleast fire that ass who responsible for these

newest planet of the apes

dumb prison break movie, could standalone

Kenny

I don't know if anyone outside of Australia saw it but it was so shit, no pun intended.

No I haven't. I remember seeing tons of female getting up and leaving at "place beyond the pines" like 1/3 into it when they realised that their hasubandu is dead for good and won't show in the film again. Had a good fucking laugh.