What podcasts does Sup Forums enjoy?

Political or non-political, doesn't matter. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

player.fm/series/femdom-podcast-brought-to-you-by-ldw-group
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtu.be/x79MW1gWtJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hardcore History/Common Sense.

Last Podcast On The Left.

The Dollop, even if the whiny cuckery gets annoying.

free domain radio all other podcasts are full of non arguments

Sargon of Akkad

SModCast
SleepyCabin (RIP)
DistainforPlebs

Where do podcast comes from and why do i feel like it's a pretentious way to say "video producer" ?

ALSO, you all need to check out NewsReal by Sean Kennedy and others. Years of very interesting news pods.

Look up Rant Media while you're at it.

Super Best Friends because they're funny, know their shit and go out of their way to be apolitical.

Nick Depaolos podcast is pretty good. He's a conservative comedian miraculously

Freedomain Radio
Bloomberg politics (ik they're leftist jews but i dont really listen to them as much anymore)
NPR (on my radio in the car when i drive around)

Comedy Bing Bong

Norm MacDonald Live is the only podcast worth anyones time.

definitely nothing npr
thats something fat italian hoes like
just

SModacst and the Bret Easton-Ellis podcast

The internet, and they're Audio Recordings, Obelix, you rotund fuck.

The Flophouse
99% Invisible
MBMBAM
Adventure Zone
Planet Money

The Young Turks.
Young Democrats of America Podcast
Femdom podcasts particularly around Cuckolding.
player.fm/series/femdom-podcast-brought-to-you-by-ldw-group

I would really enjoy it if Dick Masterson went on the Daily Shoah.

I'm fairly certain that the Jewish Question plays a role in his falling out with Maddox. He's talked about the alt-right and racial crime statistics on his new podcast, and mentioned he browsed Sup Forums back when he was on TBPITU.

those exist LMAO

Hickok45andson

I enjoy this truth music

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

The Daily Shoah just had a Gawker writer on this week to debate race. That's probably as Sup Forums as it gets. Weekly Narritive is p good too, honestly. I'd also recommend The Fatherland if you can ignore the cringey christcucky shit. I wish the alt right had something like early WTF episodes, back when Marc was actually a suicidal, low self-esteem Jew.

Hardcore history

This is ebin meme shit here be gentle

youtu.be/x79MW1gWtJ8

The Daily Shoah

therightstuff.biz

That was a great episode. Gawkerbro got completely BTFO. Ghoul is very precise in his argumentation.

+1 for The Fatherland

Fash the Nation is better than The Weekly Narrative, tho the latter is good. I still prefer The Daily Shoah to both, however.

I wish The Dingoes would bring Knock-Off back. Numerous episodes of the podcast equivalent of Aussie shitposting for a couple hours. Some of the funniest bantz I've ever heard.

True Capitalist Radio.

The only podcast I listen to on a consistent basis
is Bill Burr.

Smodcast
Tell em steve dave
Comedy bang bang
Bill burr
Adam Carolla
What say you

I'm leaving some out probably, My job entails a lot of driving so I listen to tons.

Daily shoah

Duality and hypocrisy podcast

Thats cause bills dumb enough to not realize he has more than just a few thousand fans

That and constantly reminding himself he doesnt know shit prevents him from being jaded by narcissism

Doug Stanhope's podcast is good if you're a degenerate drug addict or drunk.

Podcast are degenerate.

Keemstar's podcast

The church of whats happening now

The (((Ben Shapiro))) Show

I'm pretty sure the term "podcast" was an exclusive Apple term that just stuck around. Kind of like how your grandparents call a smart phone a telephone.

Fash the Nation
and the Daily Shoah.
Call me a new fag, but discovered these guys a month ago. From a thread like this one.

So glad he ditched Maddox, he was turning into a little bitch towards the end of TBP.

the right stuff has a good line up

daily stormer also links alot of good ones including david dukes which is entertaining

there is a 80% chance that some kike will say duke is a jew or some shit to get you to not listen

Radical Agenda

Comfiest podcast to fall asleep to?

this