youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHt8dgG8I
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
therightstuff.biz/2016/08/25/clintons-full-court-press-against-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee, wiz.. you're right, I guess Trump is finished for sure, by golly.. oy vey!

Ben Shapiro might be right.

They are setting up to have her refuse to debate on moral grounds.

>this time we'll destroy Trump FOR SURE

>"This has totally destroyed the Trump"
>Said by increasingly agitated shekel herder for the 6 gorillianth time this week.

Isolated all his supporters from Hillary as well. Not good! Get smart Shekelstein! you aren't the only one playing by Salinkys rules.

>(((Goldberg)))

(((Shapiro))) might very well be right. You can trust a Jew to know the inner workings of his tribe.

theres literally nothing wrong with being (((jewish)))

Imagine what the average person who only reads this shit thinks about this election cycle?

Man talk about bluepilled

[[[-berg]]]

Give back those trips you goblin

I really hate him but as a fellow jew he could be right about this one.

wouldn't that kill all her credibility

(((Goldberg)))

Just as expected.

DONT TRY TO POKE ANY HOLES IN WHAT SHE SAYS IT WAS ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS DESTRUCTION OF TRUMP

(((GOLDBERG))) what a dumb cunt, the alt right is the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Ju-just a coincidence!. Its a coincidence, Sup Forums isnt always r-right.
There's literally nothing wrong with the jews

Not to her useful idiot base

(((Goldberg)))

First that literal British KANG movie and now this. I'm laughing my ass off.

Humanity is screwed unless we kill all the jews.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
---
IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

>DELETE THIS NOW

She has no credibility. That's why it's so important for her to cry out "racist" and link the Donald to the worst possible boogeyman.

I think we already got a preview of this with the "Delete your account" Hillary tweet. So in most likelihood the masses are already primed to receive some snarky remark and the infestation from the media with glowing praise about her being so "brave in the face of bigotry" and "making history like no other female in America".

Oy gevalt its about time!!

Anyone notice that the ONLY ones saying that republicans are divided are dems?

If I make an article on it it's true. Can we put these self important journalists behind the wall too?

>Its all over guys
we are helpless now that we're no longer a secret club

funny little goblins

They're in for a big surprise when Trump wins. They're going to have a mental breakdown thinking that there are millions and millions of neo-nazi running the country.

Hot

why is hillary even a thing? i can lie better than her

OK, if I had a smeckl for every shrekl this goy purim'd over Hanuka I'd buy my foreskin right back from out of Rabbi Livshits mouth...

Agreed

the NSDAP also started as a "secret club" in a beerhall, it's time we matured as a movement, user

>isolated and destroyed
>definitively
>shredded
oh you
>(((Goldberg)))
my mistake
oh jew

their attempts to scurry from the light get more amusing by the day

>Berg

PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPE

youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHt8dgG8I

(((GOLDBERG)))

that author must be on crack

Her biggest mistake was name dropping and attacking Alex Jones.

He is gonna truthbomb so many fucking normies in the passing days.

(((shekelstein))) is just fucking desperate at this point, being on the extreme right is just as bad as being on the extreme left
>inb4 muh racism
words only hurt if you want them to

In a very, very Kosher way. But yea it's a good thing. It'll babbies first red pills a lot of norms.

brety gud

I am not a racist.
But really fuck the Jews.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

NAZI FROGS ARE STUFFING BALLOT BOXES WITH RUSSIAN HACKER MANAFORTS vote establishment

Wtf I hate alt-right now

he'd still be calling *sane* RETHUGLICANS fucking hitler

I have been saying that for a few weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
PEPE
E
P
E

Counterpoint: therightstuff.biz/2016/08/25/clintons-full-court-press-against-the-alt-right/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnndd..
PIC PIRATED

She's been calling Trump all of those things since forever, so what difference does it make if she starts using those worn out epithets on channers?

That's some embarrassingly weak argumentation. Even lots of Sup Forumslacks know how to justify their claims.

I don't think there's anything she could do to upset her base. She could slit the throats of babies of Republican parents on live TV and they'd still support her. I mean she's a fucking career criminal and everyone knows it, and she's still leading in the polls. In the minds of millions, Trump is "racist" and that's that. Racism is the single worst thing you can be to these people.

>Goldberg
Are they even trying anymore

()>
|//

>be a sane republican
>look to a democrat for explanation of the workings of my party/voter base

?????????????????

Walk into a Jewish neighborhood wearing a maga hat.
You'll see who's the Jew candidate then.

>Protip: A supporter of trump is their best friend..

People don't need to vote for her for her to win, they just need to vote against Trump. So the less she is seen the better.

If numbers Hillary dies during 2nd debate

Still won't do anything but make her looking like a giant pussy of biblical proportions.

If you can't stand up to the schoolyard bully, how the fuck are you going to protect American interests?

Too bad more people were watching Robot Chicken than watched her speach. I'm sure the rent-a-crowd that was paid to show up got something out of it.

>"This is not Republicanism as we have known it."
>repeats the same lines Democrats have been saying about Republicans for decades

Guess its going to be the third debate.

that would be the death knell

you dont get to be a fucking pussy about this

if she cant debate Trump she'll get manhandled by Putin, at least thats what everyone would think

Is this satire? Really? People have been calling Trump "racist" and "bigot" for what... 400 days now? Only NOW he's exposed?

Hillary supporters are beyond delusional.

>Media has been covering for him

>Isolated and destroyed
We have never had so much free fucking publicity. Do they even know how many annoyed whites can on this site today and how many probably will be back? They just handed us a stream of new recruits.

(((Goldberg))) does her best.

This is the funniest part of it all. They've been calling everyone a "racist" and "Hitler" and "fascist" for so long now that the general public simply doesn't give an actual fuck. They probably came here, laughed, and will either be back or left shaking their head wondering what the fuss was all about.

I don't doubt it
But you don't have 30+ years of connections within the White house + lugenpresse + Hollywood trifecta

In my experience on r/politics on reddit, these people legitimately believe pol isn't satire and the media is pro-Trump

I really don't understand their brains, they really must have an extra chromosome or something.

(((((((((((Goldberg))))))))))))

>media has been covering for him

>BERG
(((purely coincidence)))