Sup Forums I need help!

Sup Forums I need help!

I was eating dinner with my mom and brother
I said "Leslie Jones looks like a gorilla"
She said "that's really racist and offensive"
I said "I don't care and I didn't say all black people look like gorillas"
She dosn't listen tho so in response I am gonna go full politically incorrect on her.

What are some really racist stuff I can say?

Other urls found in this thread:

gbpsuccess1.tv/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey it's proven that those Africans arent as evolved as us White folk. Their IQ is in the 60-70 range which is barely beating out chimps

The worst part about this is that they are using her because she is so ugly. It's the truth and we all know it. But they aren't allowed to say it out loud.
Don't focus on her skin color. Focus on
U G L Y you ain't got no alibi
You ugly eh eh you ugly
M A M A how u think u got that way
yo mama eh eh yo mama

"I'm gonna move out and live like an adult."

That'll show 'em.

My brother found a way to earn over 600 GBPs a DAY, and so can you!!!!!! Click below to learn how.
gbpsuccess1.tv/index.html

BEING 12 IS TOUGH I KNOW BUT STOP STAYING STUPID SHIT TO YOUR MOM K?

Always hide your poverlevel. You don't wanna get tossed out on the streets now do you

m8, being 12 gorillion is a fucking hard life
sayin stupid shit to my mom is all i do, it is my purpose

You have to 18+ to use this site user.

wow, six hunrdred good boy points? that's enough tendies for a week.

Given the History of comparing Black People to Primates - it's actually pretty racist. It's like the first time someone said nigger, it just meant a person was black. Are you gonna try arguing that 'Nigger' is actually not racist?

Don't set yourself up for disaster user.

is this some kind of memey attempt at painting pol as virgin who live in their mother's basement or are you legit this autistic ?

>You know what? I'm sick of lying to you, niggers are disgusting subhumans who haven't produced anything of value since they "came into existence". You can throw your buzzwords around all you want but remember this, I'm the ones with the facts not you I'm the who knows the crime rates I'm the one who knows the IQ scores so do you want me to bring that up or would you rather me shut up so you can go back to living in your liberal fantasy land?

Record it please.

No nigger is racist I didn't say otherwise and no I don't think comparing a fuck ugly individual to a gorilla is racist

Its not racist. The vast vast majority of black women do not look so ugly and ape-ish. Is it racist to say bill clinton looks like a rabbit?

But you are basically saying Historical Context plays no role in determining if something is Racist. If a simple word, such as "Black" (Negre, altered to Nigger), can come to signify something inarguably racist, we can assume Historical Context plays a huge role in understanding it's origin as a racist term.

In agreeing upon this point (and stop me if you don't agree that Historical Context is the determining factor for "Nigger" being a racist term), we only need to examine History to see that comparing Black People to Primates has been a racist tactic for a very long time.

Your intentions do not trump History. You're not that special, you little snow flake, you.

You guys are mean

What did me and mine do to you?

>me and mine
You realize that is a Southern expression, right? Not a Black People expression?

Nothing really I just like memeing and pretending to be a neo nazi online because I have nothing else to do with my life.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Some chimps get above 70 which beats 50% or more of Africans

#DicksOutForHarambe

What are you doing nigger

>politically incorrect
>racist
Pick one.

I'm not comparing black people to apes, I am comparing a particularly ugly WOMEN, not all black people, to a particularly ugly animal
(Rest in peace harambe peace be upon him)

Talk about how everyone (liberals) said george w. bush looked like a monkey