she's like a grandmother to us. how could you not vote for her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
wnd.com/2016/08/13-of-abedin-emails-100-redacted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you live with yourself? seriously, are you that blind to the things this woman has done over the years. it's not some right wing conspiracy, do some research and thinking for yourself instead of following the rest of the sheep.

kys

My grandmother thinks hitler was cute shes 98 and she wants trump in beacuse he has nice jawbones apperantly (she doesnt need a walker and only has a mild form of short term memory loss) she is also spending alot of her savings to fly down to washington to vote trump even though she probably could donate close to 3 mil but her kids wont let her

>hates niggers and wants them to be enslaved to the government
>wants to bomb the ever-loving shit out of Muslims

what's not to love?

About the only thing she has in common with my grandmother is dementia.

Hillary "Grandma" Clinton
Seig Hill

Yeah it pretty much is a conspiracy.
A conspiracy that included everyone, everyone, including trump.

The entire system is rigged.

So hurry up and start cleansing your country, start from the top

You've completely convinced me, friend

I'm now a #Clintoris

this funds her... she wants to destroy our sovereignty for globalists.. she is a vile traitor . I reject her.

I love your grandmother

>dying, crooked grandma
>running a country

I don't want to cum inside her.

Because of this she is of no value to me.

Bet your grandmother earned her dementia decently and honestly

unlike rotting-from-the-inside cackling murderous, human-hating, rotten-to-the-bone Killary

ask Vince Foster

WTF i hate my grammy now

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

My Grandma believed that a woman shouldn't be a president though...

She is our queen and will genocide the niggers through abortion.

Yes. Army nurse in WWII. Bedrock of a stable marriage that lasted until my grandfather's death. Both of them were staunch conservatives.

She's cunning and completely evil, while Trump is arrogant, selfish, and kinda stupid at times.

They both sound terrible, just vote 3rd party.

ISIS killed 200,000 as a result of her careless funding of mercenaries who used the weapons and money she gave them to capture oil fields and military bases, giving them the power to establish a state that has enslaved thousands

She's in favor of gun control, that alone is enough reason for me to never vote for her for anything at all ever.

Are you saying you think your grandmother should run the country?

SHE HAS THE WHITE PEOPLE'S I TERESTS AT HEAT, HOTE HILLARYAND BRING THE BLACKSUPERPREDATORS TO HEEL!!!

She better blackmail her kids into voting for Trump if the kids are being a bunch of shitheads that won't let their grandmother spend her money her way.

Read this

wnd.com/2016/08/13-of-abedin-emails-100-redacted/

if you still support her you are an ass and need to consider how tremendously supporting her is harming this nation.. Get past your feels.. THINK!

she was absolutely correct its even in the bible saying its shameful for a woman to have authority over a man

My grandmother isn't a scheming cunt.