Jesus Christ, there's nothing more cringe worthy than a bunch of faggots, in a bar...

Jesus Christ, there's nothing more cringe worthy than a bunch of faggots, in a bar, giving exaggerated reactions to mundane events in a TV show.

How do we put a stop to this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
youtu.be/rkqIswG71RY?t=4m32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give people a real purpose in life.

How empty will the bar be tonight, since everybody's seen the episode already?

why do people do such inane things like watching other people watch things and play video games

It's a sea of neon hair, shitty tattoos, bad haircuts, half assed beards, and ironic hipster glasses.

This country is fucked.

Absolute state of Britain

you can just tell they all voted democrat

POST THE WEBM YOU KNOW WHICH ONE

There is nothing more cringeworthy than you losers obsessing over it.

It's in Chicago you thick skulled spastic

Allahu ackbar that shit

This comment definitely competes to it you fucking mongoloid.

Imagine all the "YAAASSS QUEEN" going on in that room

Absolute state of USA

Not very. They love being seen and talked about.

>Jesus Christ, there's nothing more cringe worthy than a bunch of faggots, in a bar, giving exaggerated reactions to mundane events in a TV show.
Yes there is.
>How do we put a stop to this shit?
And we just found it.

dont forget the finger snapping

I wonder when the extremists will cotton on to the idea "don't kill the leftists, they are really helpful"

yeah man we need to rally together and put a stop to this.

There's nothing more cringe worthy than a bar putting obvious bate on their site and whiney kids on Sup Forums falling for it.

It's true. It really is mind boggling that few people here realize the irony of hate-watching some overly emotional showfags

>In the 90s when I would think of America I would think of Friends
>This is what I see now
That picture is horrific, the activity itself is fine but the vanity of it is so disturbing, these things...put their best foot forwards to present themselves for thousands of viewers.

That was their best, that was them turned up to 11 ...

>whothefuckwatchesthis

Post the thicc ones tits

>the activity itself is fine

Not it isn't. These people are degenerates and need to be put down.

Yes, americans act like this once they're in crowds.
>USA! USA! USA!

fuck off she's not thick she's a clinically obese idiot with a shit eating grin, up you fucking perma virgin.

There is absolutely no reason to care this much about what other people do in their free time.

phone in a bomb thread every sunday

finally some sense in here

Care?

>I found one of them

kek this would require the mental savagery or Sup Forums

>posting traps everyday is considered 'savage' to this newfag

>How do we put a stop to this shit?
are you going to the bar and hanging out with these faggots? what impact does it possibly have on your life for you to even care?

Imagine getting this buttflustered over social gatherings.

post the thicc bitch now.

>These people are degenerates and need to be put down.

>he doesn't watch TV with friends

Bruv you have to be absolutely mental to try that, I reckon you would even finish pressing the hangup button and there would be already black helicopters above your house and men with balaclavas at your door

you can start by not getting upset about losers doing dumb things that aren't hurting anyone you meddling faggot

EDGY

>"choose violence"
what did she mean by this/

Normies ruin everything

>americans talk to and clap at fictional events on a tv screen

>that guy on the left cheering when the dragon gets hit and all the chicks are crying
that's me

>Ugly nu-male hipsters and atrocious women

Is this because of the city or the people that watch this show? Where are all of the men that look like actual men?

The guy in the Guinness shirt is right.
Everyone else is wrong.

is that what a normie is?

They're all so ugly.

could you guys envision a more disgusting example of humanity if you tried?

I mean aesthetically is one thing, but look at her fucking eyes, look at her pig fucking face, imagine all the smugly self-assured lectures liberal rhetoric she has tucked safely away in that fucking big pumpkin head of hers, that fucking cavern she calls a skull, that fucking viscous lump of pudding she calls a brain, can you IMAGINE? you can read every opinion she has on her forehead

Do these people go home and act the same way with no one around?

This

i bet you're a regular steve mcqueen

Ugh sweetie she's too much of a real women for you

Well E4 was also leaked but apparently they watched in the bar.

You have issues.

I bet her thighs are hail damaged cheese dumps.

Thick black pubes around dat sour puss. Gross.

Once those tits get unleashed, they sag half way to her bellybutton. No thanks.

i wouldn't be able to pull off expressions like those women do unless i was on LSD again.

you should track her down and kill her. Only way to protect the genepool.

this is in Chicago?

Should I try to go down there tonight and do some dank Sup Forums memes at the bar?

green hair 36 year old chick is hot

Run in and shout "Viserion dies" and run out

Problem is these plebs wouldn't even know who that is

turn up when it opens and sit in the seats those women sit in

you'll probably get kicked out though.

>becomes awesome
>dies

They've read the whole season spoilers anyway. They turn up for the YouTube fame now

Read to them the season 8 leaks and tell them Daenerys dies while giving birth to Jon Snows daughter.

Where are the ppl of colour?

they'll fucking know. They are type of people calling their children "khaleesi"

that's how attention whores are born

Why are pedocrat women so ugly?

They're turning on Daenarys

you're just angry no one wants to watch anime with you in the same way

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

Cheer when Viserion dies also when Jon and Daenerys start getting all mushy be sure to remind everyone that they're getting randy over incest

i watch anime with my brother and sisters like that though

I've seen women at the gym with more testosterone in their body than all of those numales combined.

how come you can tell what political affiliation americans have just by looking at them?

why do people watch people play football

Because they think that's Danys actual name. These are the kind of people that D&D cater to when they turn GoT into a Hollywood blockbuster

So why are you watching this and encourage us to watch this by creating this thread?

Voyeurism
People would rather get a mild dopamine hit off of having someone agree with you emotionally over a tv show than actually watch or do something new

Does anyone what an image or gif of the bitch clicking? Instead of clapping she clicks her fingers like some sort of 60's poetry thing. It is the most aggravating thing I have ever seen.

underrated

USA is british clay

>That guy who keeps leaning forward and whispering to the fat chick but she tells him to shut up

That guy is exactly how I imagine you guys on Sup Forums look.

>like some sort of 60's poetry thing
The actual reason she does it is most infuriating of all: clapping is triggering and offensive to handicapped people who don't have use of hands to clap, so snapping fingers is seen as more friendly/respectful to that subset of the "differently-abled".

>clicking

Where are these numale bars even at?
This must only be a big city thing

americans are so embarassing lol

its like they are trying to out meme eachother, they all know they are being feilmed right?

why do they talk to the tv like that, do they think it affects the outcome? asking seriously for a friend

what kind of disability would render you unable to clap but clicking (which requires a lot more dexterity) would be fine?

lmao literally what

america is a disgrace

hipsterdom is the last subculture safe space for white people

GoT isn't even that good IMO.
Half the story lines I don't care about, especially that dragon lady, she's so annoying.

Found it : youtu.be/rkqIswG71RY?t=4m32s

If you live on the coasts
Flyover states it's completely normal uncucked Americans

I agree. Which is why I've never watched one of them, what a novel concept.

>that guy with the beard that doesn't move the entire time

>batshit insane cunt that buries her face with manic, psychotic, gleeful laughter at the shot of YASS QUEEN burning white men alive