What does Sup Forums think of Xavier: Renegade Angel?

What does Sup Forums think of Xavier: Renegade Angel?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

Newfag spotted

Worse then R&M

>still shilling this after you failed spectacularly last week

PICKLE RICK

This reminds me of those 2003 era flash games and cheap CGI

>Sup Forums consensus was almost entirely positive
>now with the new season of reddit and memey it's almost entirely negative

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This, up until recently every thread about Xavier was barely anything but positive about the show.

What makes Rick and Mortards hate it so much?

season 1 > season 2

halfway betwixt ulyseas and fannigens wake twinged a bitter beckett and cosmic absurdism

not for brainlets be honest

They're pretty much equal to me. What makes S2 worse?

Favorite jokes?

>You should know I faked the impotence. I could have consummated the marriage, and I still intend to.

>Grandmother? That's my daughter, she's 14
>Nice and legal

DESU, if Finnegans Wake came out today, it would be universally shat upon. That kind of art is not appreciated today.

Reddit atheists can't handle creative, new age, free form posturing of philosophical concepts. This illustrates a serious rift among the left that will only be revealed in time.

jokes aren't as funny
xavier's voice isn't as funny, earlier voice is better
none of the episodes in season 2 are as good as the last two episodes of season 1

>I need some of that disease you guys invented!
>Crack?
>The other one
>Aids?

It is pity that only STEM majors are able to fully understand it. It is just incredible deep and surreal on surface. Its reflexive nature and self-references are just genius. I love it.

Shit opinion. Both seasons are great.

It's not a rift when nobody on the left cares about those things anymore

Strongly disagree, Going Normal is one of the very best episodes and the second half of the S1 finale blows

Can't we all agree that every episode is amazing, and if you think otherwise you're brainlet?

Yes we can.

Unironically my all-time favorite show.

No shit.
In Rick and Morty, Rick shuts down any thought inducing philosophies leaving any braindead retard to eat whatever he's fed and leave them feeling intelligent.
In Xavier, he debates ideologies with those around him, seeking meaning, spreading his thoughts, leaving the viewer to ponder afterwards what they have heard and reason with.

strongly disagree, some early season 1 is a bit subtle for my tastes. Season 2 goes full retard and the show feels really confident. Xaviers voice also suits his brash and ignorant personality more in season 2

i meant full retard in a good way. season 2 seemed to embrace the shows absurd nature to the fullest